What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

Back when we were dating my wife went sex toy shopping one day. She came home with a treasure chest of goodies :) A few vibes, a double ended dildo, and a realistic Doc Johnson strapon. Wow. I couldn't believe it. We hadn't been dating long and she was a conservative "good" girl. This was a jackpot.

One night we were in bed. I was face down naked in bed. And she was naked (no strap on) on top of me. She started talking dirty to me about a fantasy with the strapon. She told me to imagine we went out to a nightclub having a good time when all of a sudden she was grinding on me in the club i noticed she had the strapon on under her jeans. While telling me this she's grinding herself into my ass and i feel the nice trim of her pussy against my butt. So erotic. Anyhow she continues the fantasy and says she rushes me off to the night club's mens room where we sneak into a stall together and start kissing. She then unzips her jeans and pulls out her huge strapon and says bend over let's fuck right here. I promptly bendover and she slowly jams her fat cock in my ass and picks up the pace as my ass gets used to it. While we are in the stall there is a bit of a crowd of men gathering outside the stall that are getting pissed and want us to get out. She taunts me and asks if I want them to see me getting fucked by her huge cock. To which I reply YES PLEASE! So she opens the stall door and low a behold there are is a good group of guys waiting there that are shocked when they see my hot babe of a wife fucking my ass with her strapon. Nobody says a word they just look on in shock. At which point she says don't be shy guys if you are turned on whip out those cocks for me and let me see what you have. At which point a bunch of them unzip and there is a great variety of cocks on display a few feet from me watching me get fucked. Big cocks, small cocks, thick cocks, white cocks, black cocks. As they start cumming she tells them not to waste it and to cum on her whore cock loving boyfriends face.

Needless to say as she finished saying this i turned over on my back and unloaded the biggest cumshot of my life. The first two shots cleared over my face and hit the head board (i was lying flat on my stomach) and the next 4 spurts landed right on my face and lips. WHAT a night.
 
Apparently I am not alone. You guys have the same fantasies. My fantasies alternate with my going down on my wife while the other guy takes me from behind. Also with the other guy going down on my wife while I take the other guy from behind. I also like my fantasy of taking my wife from behind while my wife sucks his cock. Yet another favorite is for me to suck another mans cock while my wife fucks me with her strap on cock or plays with her pussy and watches me sucking and fucking the other guy. :D

NICE!!!
 
Apparently I am not alone. You guys have the same fantasies. My fantasies alternate with my going down on my wife while the other guy takes me from behind. Also with the other guy going down on my wife while I take the other guy from behind. I also like my fantasy of taking my wife from behind while my wife sucks his cock. Yet another favorite is for me to suck another mans cock while my wife fucks me with her strap on cock or plays with her pussy and watches me sucking and fucking the other guy. :D

It all sounds so good to me.
 
Frotting with a guy... rubbing our cocks together... feeling the heads and shafts and balls rubbing slow and smooth... And grinding... The deal is the first guy who comes has to clean off the other guy's cock... cleaning his cum and sucking the other cock in the process.
 
just me...

Mine is to have an affair with a married man who is in a sexless marriage but is highly sexed. We start be meeting on line and then find out we live next to each other. We finally meet after texting Iming and having phone sex. We start by watching gay porn together. As society's thoughts on homosexual activity, we give in to our primal desires. The love making is intense and the outright fucking is mind blowing.

agreed, agreed, agreed...
 
Bi fantasy...

Ok so...I've recently discovered an interest in crossdressing, me and my fiancee have experimented with a strap on and cum eating and stuff like that and she knows all about my bi fantasies but we're both very unhappy about the idea of sharing so they are just fantasies.
But my ultimate bi fantasy...

Me and my fiancee are playing, we've decided to have a night of dressing. Me putting on a dress, panties, stockings etc. Her then helping me put on make up, make my hair look pretty, and generally teasing me sexually. Normally we'd then crack open the strap on and she'd fuck me hard. This time she tells me we're going out. She puts a blindfold on me and leads me out to the car. I get in and we drive around.

She gets me out, walks me to somewhere and tells me to kneel whispering "Do whatever they tell you to hun and I promise you'll enjoy it" and walks away leaving me kneeling there.

Anywho, after a tense minute or so of me kneeling, worried and anxious, a voice tells me to open my mouth and get ready to suck cock. WHilst blindfolded I feel a hand on the back of my head puching me forward onto a big, hard cock. I immediately start to lick it, suck it and generally make love to this delicious cock before I'm pulled off it and briefly face fucked. Another pair of hands then bend me forward, flip my dress up and pull my panties down. I feel a tongue start to circle my anus making me moan out load before a finger is slowly inserted. I'm finger fucked for a little while whilst sucking on this other big cock. The fingers are taken out then the hands return to my hips, slowly pulling me back onto a big cock that splits me open. I'm slowly fucked whilst I moan and groan. I feel the cock in my mouth start to throb and swallow my first load of cum from a dick other than my own.
The second guy carries on fucking me whilst I moan and groan, pounding my as hard as he can, my fake tits swaying, my cock flapping, my head bobbing. My blindfold is taken off and I see my fiancee watching me, with a video camera, recording me being fucked like a little sissy slut. She goes round to get a better angle, just in time to watch me cum without having had any stimulation to my dick, just from a dick in my arse. The second guys then floods my arsehole with his cum, my fiancee recording it dripping from my hole whilst I collapse in exhaustion.

My fiancee whispers again to me "honey...your little surprise isn't over yet....just, look up honey". I look to where she's pointing and see the first 2 guys go back to join a group of their friends at the corner of the room. "That's 5 black guys honey, 5 guys with big cocks, 5 guys with big loads, 5 guys that you're going to satisfy whilst I record it. We'll watch it next time we have our little girly times eh?"
She calls the rest of the men over wo strap me to a table and proceed to fuck the everloving shit out of me. I'm fucked, I suck cock, I swallow loads, I'm jizzed on (with my fiancee feeding those loads to me, waste not want not she says), my tits are played with and teased, but my cock isn't touched once.

Once the men have had their way with me, my fiancee gets them to lift me down onto the floor again, hands the camera to one of the guys with instructions to not stop filming, and furiously rides my hard cock till I cum deep inside her. She shuffles over my face with instructions to ensure she's clean and satisfied before I finish licking.

Once we're done, we clean up, thank the guys, and head home before snuggling up with a drink and an episode of Jonathon Creek on TV
 
Frotting with a guy... rubbing our cocks together... feeling the heads and shafts and balls rubbing slow and smooth... And grinding... The deal is the first guy who comes has to clean off the other guy's cock... cleaning his cum and sucking the other cock in the process.
That is a win win situation no matter who cums first.
 
I've posted about this somewhere else on here, but a reoccurring fantasy is to come home from work and find my wife sitting on the couch with a friend from college who she once dated briefly, but who didn't last because he was too big for her. He's just passing through town for the night and she lets me know he's staying over. Fine with me. I go upstairs to change out of my suit and see a lace teddy and panties on the bed. As I'm looking at them my wife comes up behind me and scares me. I ask her where did these come from. Did her ex buy them for her? Nope she says...he bought them for me. She is stroking me through my pants and tells me that she was iming with her ex and told him one of my fantasies and that he thought he'd be down to help out. I leap out of my clothes, take a quick shower and get into the teddy and panties. I come downstairs and they are still on the couch talking, but mostly undressed. They are both also wearing panties and lingerie. He stands up to say hello again and I can see the bulge in his pants. Its huge. We all sit down and have a drink. He laughs about him being in panties, but he thought he would try it and he likes it. My wife tells me to go sit next to him and caress him. I move over to him and run my hand over his legs up towards his growing cock. As I brush my hand over the stretchy silk he moans and I notice his precum is creating a spot on his panties. I reach my hand in and pull out his monster. He is hard and I can't take my eyes off it. As I continue to rub his balls through the panties my mouth moves towards his dick as if it had a tractor beam.

More later...
 
Excellent thread

Hi Mr Briggs! I love your stuff. My fantasies always involve my wife encouraging me to suck cock. I like a little crossdressing - mostly wearing panties. My wife loves to play with my cock in panties - and I love it too. My fantasies involve her finding a guy and having me service him for all of our pleasure. I like the her talking to me - teasing me about sucking his cock while she watches.
Hot buttons for me:
Sucking his cock while she watches and masturbates
Sucking his cock while she takes pictures or video records
Sucking his cock while she encourages, teases, instructs, coaches.
She cums when he cums in my mouth or all over my face
Her setting me up with guys, telling me what is expected of me.
Her teasing me about it before the guy gets there - her telling me what she wants to see.
I love, love, love fantasizing about the little comments and teases she would say to me.
Like, "I can't wait to see you kneeling before a big cock" or "you are going to be such a sexy cocksucker tonight"...etc.
 
Frotting with a guy... rubbing our cocks together... feeling the heads and shafts and balls rubbing slow and smooth... And grinding... The deal is the first guy who comes has to clean off the other guy's cock... cleaning his cum and sucking the other cock in the process.

This is something I want to try. I've wanted to do this way before I knew it had a name. I get hard when I think about sucking cock, if I think about my penis rubbing against another until we cum on our cocks, it's one of the most erotic things imaginable. I wouldn't eat the cum, though.
 
You guys are all so fucking hot.... This is totally my #1 fantasy.

Enjoy this clip....

And this one

Those are hot...love have the ladies perspective...

My Bi Fantasies...first the wife being involved...then basically reliving my summer of fun experience with a married cpl....though, I would be playing the Hubbies roll, such as her husband did all those yrs back
 
Frotting with a guy... rubbing our cocks together... feeling the heads and shafts and balls rubbing slow and smooth... And grinding... The deal is the first guy who comes has to clean off the other guy's cock... cleaning his cum and sucking the other cock in the process.

Damn now that sounds hot...
 
My bi fantasy is a woman and myself with my husband in a three way sexual experience pleasurable for us all. I get turned on by kissing deeply with the woman first. Touching her long hair and her fingering my hair which is down to my lower back now.
 
To have a three way with my wife and another man, everybody enjoying every body.
 
My wife, while giving me a world class bj, asks what would I think if it were a guy sucking me instead of her. She keeps going on about how she would love to watch another guy suck me, and asking if I would be open to returning the favor. I cum so hard she knows she has me.

Several months later, she tells me that her gay coworker has a thing for me, but wouldnt answer any questions. He came over with a group of friends one night, and as they all left I noticed he had stuck around. We were pretty well in the bag, and she asked if I remembered our conversation from before, and that was why he had stayed, she was giving him permission to have his way with me. As he sucked and stroked me, she sat in an adjacent chair and tells me how hot it is to see this guy sucking me, the whole time she has 3 fingers in her pussy.

As she reaches her orgasm, I do the same and fill his mouth. She tells me that I need to show our guest how much I appreciated the servicing by sucking his dick. So I do, and when he cums in my mouth she grabs me by the back of the head and sticks her tongue down my throat, getting some of his cum from my mouth.

After a short rest, the 3 of us spend the night fucking and sucking.
 
My wife, while giving me a world class bj, asks what would I think if it were a guy sucking me instead of her. She keeps going on about how she would love to watch another guy suck me, and asking if I would be open to returning the favor. I cum so hard she knows she has me.

Several months later, she tells me that her gay coworker has a thing for me, but wouldnt answer any questions. He came over with a group of friends one night, and as they all left I noticed he had stuck around. We were pretty well in the bag, and she asked if I remembered our conversation from before, and that was why he had stayed, she was giving him permission to have his way with me. As he sucked and stroked me, she sat in an adjacent chair and tells me how hot it is to see this guy sucking me, the whole time she has 3 fingers in her pussy.

As she reaches her orgasm, I do the same and fill his mouth. She tells me that I need to show our guest how much I appreciated the servicing by sucking his dick. So I do, and when he cums in my mouth she grabs me by the back of the head and sticks her tongue down my throat, getting some of his cum from my mouth.

After a short rest, the 3 of us spend the night fucking and sucking.

Wow. Just wow.
 
Back
Top