Trans heroes

Cool facts but altering your body , the body that nature created is not a wise choice as we have often found trying to out smart nature we often suffer later because we just aren't that smart.

Trans is just an over hyped fade and is harming people.
Thinking your a unicorn doesn't make you one no matter how many cheerleaders help you.


So by your definition, I should never have had surgery to correct birth defects?????

I was born with a few. I am greatful that surgeons corrected the problems with my urinary system at 5. If not, I would never have been able to hold pee in my bladder. I grew up at a time when people brutally made fun of anyone with any type of problem.


Why stay with what nature provided when nature made such errors?
 
So by your definition, I should never have had surgery to correct birth defects?????

I was born with a few. I am greatful that surgeons corrected the problems with my urinary system at 5. If not, I would never have been able to hold pee in my bladder. I grew up at a time when people brutally made fun of anyone with any type of problem.


Why stay with what nature provided when nature made such errors?

Adrraiya, Of course you're correct in what you said...but I question the sincerity of Owwee's motive in even posting the first part pretending to be a warning and showing concern about altering "nature's perfection".

It appears more of a cover to be able to say what was intended to be a slur -> Trans is just an over hyped fade [sic] and is harming people.
Thinking your [sic] a unicorn doesn't make you one no matter how many cheerleaders help you.


That statement reflects ignorance of the scientific facts...much like climate change deniers. You can't fix willful ignorance with rational arguments :rolleyes: Some people actually take pride in their ignorance...how ironic is that :confused:
 
Last edited:
:eek: Bramble left a message on one of my old blogs back in November and I finally noticed it...
Facebook ate my brain, so embarrassing.
OMG, it's Stella!

I was just thinking about you the other day! You had a thread once on what it feels like to have male bits, I think, and occasionally that comes back up in my mind from wherever it usually hides. I don't know why, but I do think about you from time to time and was wondering where you'd got to.

You probably don't even remember me since we never really talked much, but... HI! *waves*

You were definitely one of the people on this forum that really impressed me when I started here, along with Gia and Safe_Bet and now Sticky.

:kiss:
 
Ha! You're too much haurni ;) Stella and SafeBet used to scare the hell out of me, because they were both so savvy, knew so much about the the community and weren't frightened of speaking up. I still remember PMing Stella the first time and was really anxious when I sent it because I felt so dumb. I'm still dumb, but I know Stella that bit better now :)
Whatever happened to the art-deco dildos I wonder?
 
Alan L. Hart

I'd never heard of this guy until somebody mentioned him this morning:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_L._Hart

"Alan L. Hart (October 4, 1890 – July 1, 1962) was an American physician, radiologist, tuberculosis researcher, writer and novelist. He was in 1917–18 one of the first trans men to undergo hysterectomy and gonadectomy in the United States, and lived the rest of his life as a man. He pioneered the use of x-ray photography in tuberculosis detection, and helped implement TB screening programs that saved thousands of lives..."
 
Back
Top