Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

Not into lingerie, but enjoy adornments and costumes...

Adornments and costumes are good in my book. I love the nipple jewelry you are wearing. I also love the clamps with the chain. Oh how I would love to give that chain a pull. Gives a whole new meaning to jerking my chain.;) Thanks for sharing your pics. Color me subscribed

You're certainly turning out to be a delightful and seductive addition to Lit. I love the contrasts - shy peeks among the soft tones of velvet and silk, the teasing glimpses of beads, the eroticism of the nipple chains, and the sauciness of the naughty skirt. It's as though you're gradually revealing both yourself and your character to us. I wonder what's next to surprise us. It's tantalising.

Fave movie of yours?

Probably in my top 20.
I'm a sap for anything with dancing
plus love the Everly Brothers
and that song in particular.
Need to indulge in more music in my life...

Adornments and costumes are good in my book. I love the nipple jewelry you are wearing. I also love the clamps with the chain. Oh how I would love to give that chain a pull. Gives a whole new meaning to jerking my chain.;) Thanks for sharing your pics. Color me subscribed

Grateful for your interest
pleased that you like what I like

You're certainly turning out to be a delightful and seductive addition to Lit. I love the contrasts - shy peeks among the soft tones of velvet and silk, the teasing glimpses of beads, the eroticism of the nipple chains, and the sauciness of the naughty skirt. It's as though you're gradually revealing both yourself and your character to us. I wonder what's next to surprise us. It's tantalising.

honored, kind sir
and thank you for reading my intentions

Oh to see this in 3D :heart::heart:

*kiss*

your words inspire me
oh for some privacy...
mmm
Mara

Words do it for me
and you use yours well, Druce
Thank you.
Mara

Mara....words fail me at the beauty and sensuality of your body and your velvet teasing.... Your eroticism and sexuality are unparalleled. Thank you for sharing them with us !

:rose:

bells of mindfulness
mmm
Mara

I would love to fix those onto you. Of course, I would need to make sure your nipples were as erect as possible first. How do you prefer that to be done?

Then I might have to take you out into the wider world wearing them but no bra. I would love to see people trying to fathom out where the jingling sound was coming from.

Last edited:
Most of the music from the Everly's generation was sweet actually.

truly true
yet there's sweetness and romanticism to be found in every decade's music
recent purchases: latest from
James Blunt, Phosphorescent, Deva Premal
and this morning's inbox treat
new Springsteen

Mara....words fail me at the beauty and sensuality of your body and your velvet teasing.... Your eroticism and sexuality are unparalleled. Thank you for sharing them with us !

:rose:

velvet teasing
inspirational words
thanks for urging me on...

I would love to fix those onto you. Of course, I would need to make sure your nipples were as erect as possible first. How do you prefer that to be done?

Then I might have to take you out into the wider world wearing them but no bra. I would love to see people trying to fathom out where the jingling sound was coming from.

I prefer the mouth to the fingers
but all's fair
fun thought: jingling about

another great pic to wake up to*S*

DING! your morning gift
thanks for telling me

mmm
Mara

truly true
yet there's sweetness and romanticism to be found in every decade's music
recent purchases: latest from
James Blunt, Phosphorescent, Deva Premal
and this morning's inbox treat
new Bruce Springsteen.

mmm
Mara
Aye, much to be said for Springsteen.

Attachments

• dangles.jpg
    dangles.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 366
Oh I think it was a good idea to post this one and you are right.....far from demure, but in a good way :devil:
:heart:

more along the lines of lascivious abandonment...

thanks for affirming words
somehow this took more courage to post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back