Shy no longer....

Super Lust. My new favorite superheroine!
Hmm...I think I need to wear a red bustier, thigh high boots, and carry a whip!

What a lovely sound you make with your mouth:D could listen to you all day.
/blush
Thank you! I never knew my voice was so interesting! /giggle

She's Super Lust- with the power to bring any man to full erection in the blink of an eye...:D

...and trust me, it works....:devil:
/laugh
That made me quite giggle. I think this Super Hero needs to happen.

I imagine A LOT of things with you and I together...among giggles! *Gives a flirt 'I want you' smile*
Very cute...I am sure we could quite easily fill an afternoon

Time to look at everything MFV (my pet name) for one of the hottest, sweetest, witty, charming, hot, naughty, stylish, sweet, sultry, adoring, kind women around. You my dear are 1 of a kind. Did you miss me? Got to get to comments in a bit if I don't fall asleep from hunting. Not rabbits! I hunt them in my dreams. Lovely pics as always. They keep getting hotter and hotter

/giggle
Wait...do I make the Woody joke now?

Honestly I did even think of that!!!!!! lovely voice by the way, sexy!!!!!!!!!:rose:

Hun bun, Ms French Vanilla, Ms 100% awesome......I have examined your pictures under a microscope and have determined you my dear are flawless. Just noticed the little vioce message on here as well. So sexy. Wouldnt mind hearing that 10-15 times a day. You are amazing dear, simply amazing. *sits on swooning couch and waits for company*

attachment.php

*pulls up swooning couch* Thats all I got with this picture. I cant even put into words what I would do. *fanning self*

attachment.php

Oh sweet jelly and jam.....the lines on your body are amazing. You my dear are pure perfection. Love everything about this picture. Stunning!!!! Don't move, you remind me of a greek godess standing in a courtyard. All you need is some water. Shower anyone?

Bunny, the pics are sexy as hell. Your sexiness really comes through. Bravo.

:rose:

and...

sexiness also cums through voice as well...
or.. we cum..
certainly something was happening..
I'm sure we'd all look forward to more explorations of your audio options.

Bring all the supplies we need and it's suddenly looking very empty /wink

If you aren't busy, then I can guarantee that it won't be empty! ;)

Also, I feel that we have a major problem. The level of sexiness that you exhibit is roughly a 10.2 on the CIII scale, after hearing your voice, however, that has rocketed to a 15.7, and given that the CIII scale is a 10 point scale, I am unsure how the universe is going to handle this.

Last edited:
MMMMmmmm bunny your club dress shy and club ready poses were utterly amazing! I love your creamy smooth skin! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more!

what on earth would we need those for?
Why not? They are sexy as hell!

Oh I am definitely DEFINITELY having Bunny fantasies... SO many naughty thoughts... mmm:devil:
I like Bunny fantasies! I get to be so many different kind of bunnies! Saucy Bunny, Sexy Bunny, Seductive Bunny, Lusty Bunny....wait...I see a pattern.

Oh definitely....Especially as you've already decided on the costume....:
:devil:
/giggle
Maybe Halloween next year, I should make this happen

Time to look at everything MFV (my pet name) for one of the hottest, sweetest, witty, charming, hot, naughty, stylish, sweet, sultry, adoring, kind women around. You my dear are 1 of a kind. Did you miss me? Got to get to comments in a bit if I don't fall asleep from hunting. Not rabbits! I hunt them in my dreams. Lovely pics as always. They keep getting hotter and hotter
Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy!
*faints dead away on her swooning couch*
*whisper* I might need help waking up

Honestly I did even think of that!!!!!! lovely voice by the way, sexy!!!!!!!!!:rose:
Seemed like it was crying out for one! /giggle
Thank you so much! I will have to do more.

Hun bun, Ms French Vanilla, Ms 100% awesome......I have examined your pictures under a microscope and have determined you my dear are flawless. Just noticed the little vioce message on here as well. So sexy. Wouldnt mind hearing that 10-15 times a day. You are amazing dear, simply amazing. *sits on swooning couch and waits for company*
*rolls over on her swooning couch and beams*
Well hi there.
You are so very, very sweet to me!! Thank you for all your lovely comments!

*Comes up behind Bunny and embraces her and starts kissing her neck while letting my hands roam*

*pulls up swooning couch* Thats all I got with this picture. I cant even put into words what I would do. *fanning self*
*helps fan*
Are you ok? You look pale. Maybe you need to do something that would bring a little color back. I have ideas! /wink

Oh sweet jelly and jam.....the lines on your body are amazing. You my dear are pure perfection. Love everything about this picture. Stunning!!!! Don't move, you remind me of a greek godess standing in a courtyard. All you need is some water. Shower anyone?
Sweet jelly and jam!! Ok, that got a big giggle and smile. How freaking adorable are you?! I enjoy your exclamations...seriously.
/blush
And thank you for the amazing compliments!

Bunny, the pics are sexy as hell. Your sexiness really comes through. Bravo.
:rose:
Oh well thank you so much!
*does a series of bows and blows kisses*

sexiness also cums through voice as well...
or.. we cum..
certainly something was happening..
I'm sure we'd all look forward to more explorations of your audio options.
I will have to make a few more since that one was so very popular /beam

I am ready to humbly serve you Mistress.:devil:
Oh! I like you. /giggle

Who says there has to be an end? I figured, brief pauses to rest our, ah, "hopping" muscles. =P A prize, hmm? And here I thought wiggling was its own reward...
... along with chocolate, for that is always a good reward...
Well true...I mean who doesn't enjoy a good wiggle? But having chocolate is always welcome...melted chocolate...drizzled...over skin....yeeeeeeeeeees.

Boy do I love the club pictures...
Thank you so much! They were lots of fun to take!

If you aren't busy, then I can guarantee that it won't be empty! ;)

Also, I feel that we have a major problem. The level of sexiness that you exhibit is roughly a 10.2 on the CIII scale, after hearing your voice, however, that has rocketed to a 15.7, and given that the CIII scale is a 10 point scale, I am unsure how the universe is going to handle this.
*puts on her glasses and leans over your desk to review findings*
Well, I do see your point. I think it's obvious that the CIII scale is no longer adequate. I propose we do some research and compile all our data.
*leans in*
ALL our data. /giggle

MMMMmmmm bunny your club dress shy and club ready poses were utterly amazing! I love your creamy smooth skin! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more!
/blush
Thank you! That skin is turning red now! /giggle

So fucking hot got me all wet
Mmmm...well that is never a bad thing! /wink

Back