Men Who Wear Bras

bicuriouscd

Literotica Guru
Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new here and didn't see any recent posts concerning this.
I am curious how many other male members enjoy wearing a bra ?

Do you buy your own bras ?

Do you also wear breast forms ?

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ?

Does you S/O know you wear bras ?

I'm looking forward to your responses.
T

Happy?

Originally Posted by luv2serve
In response to your post:
1) Yes, wearing one now.
2) Yes, JMS.com
3) No, don't need them.
4) Yes, panties too.
5) Don't know, never ask.

Love em. Buy my own, no forms and no she doesnt know.

Love em. Buy my own, no forms and no she doesnt know.

Hi Layne,
Thanks for the response , have you thought about sharing your secret with your SO and have you thought about being able to wear your bras more openly ?
T

Hi Everyone,

T

I was thinking about this thread and decided I should also answer these questions , so here goes.

Yes , I do buy my own bras.

Yes , I do wear breast forms , I have four pairs in different sizes and choose which one to wear depending on my mood and what I'm doing and what I'm wearing.

Yes , I wear my bras all the time , sometimes with and sometimes without my forms.

Yes , My girlfriend knows I cross-dress and she is very understanding and supportive.

So thats my answers,
T

I have considered it - but she has not been really open minded in the past.

I have considered it - but she has not been really open minded in the past.

I hope you can find the courage to have a conversation with her about how much you enjoy wearing them and how important it is for you to be able to express this part of yourself.

I can tell you it is really great to not have to hide and sneak when you feel like wearing a bra , and you don't have to worry about hiding those tell tale bra strap marks either.

Good luck,
T

Occasionally...usually hers...no breast forms...Sometimes panties, or other stuff I find in her drawers when she isn't home.. obviously she doesn't know....

Years back, mom had a drawer of stuff she never wore (stuff was stuck below a bunch of old clothes, and by that point she was kind of frumpy and probably wouldn't have fit into that stuff anyway....so I used to wear that when I could.

Occasionally...usually hers...no breast forms...Sometimes panties, or other stuff I find in her drawers when she isn't home.. obviously she doesn't know....

Years back, mom had a drawer of stuff she never wore (stuff was stuck below a bunch of old clothes, and by that point she was kind of frumpy and probably wouldn't have fit into that stuff anyway....so I used to wear that when I could.

Don't be so sure that she doesn't know , women do have a sixth sense when it come to their lingerie.
Why not tell her that you like to wear her things to feel closer to her and she what her response is.
She might relly like it !
T

Yep. It's more naughty to me than wearing panties...panties are just another pair of underwear. I have a few that I've bought for me ( or SHE'S bought for me...), but my faves are ones that don't fit the wife anymore. I have been known to wear one under other clothes ( sans forms or padding) all day at work, but I love getting all decorated and lounging around as though I have the real thing.

Thats great that you're able to enjoy wearing a bra and that you're wife is supportive too.
If you haven't tried forms you really should , it completes the experience !

Thats great that you're able to enjoy wearing a bra and that you're wife is supportive too.
If you haven't tried forms you really should , it completes the experience !

Oh, i've used the forms & such plenty....just not when I'm being sneaky....:devil: I wore an unpadded bra out to dinner last night:D

Try wearing your forms in your bra out in public sometime too , honestly , most people don't even notice , at least that has been my experience and I wear my medium forms most of the time , to work and casually !
I love feeling free to be me !
T

Try wearing your forms in your bra out in public sometime too , honestly , most people don't even notice , at least that has been my experience and I wear my medium forms most of the time , to work and casually !
I love feeling free to be me !
T

Neh...I'm already full-chested. No way that'll fly for me! Now, I have- just driving around in my truck, slipped them in for the thrill of it; but otherwise- noooooo. :eek:

bras

Do you buy your own bras ? I have - yes

Do you also wear breast forms ? Occaisionally - big ones ;)

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ? No

Does you S/O know you wear bras ? Don't have a SO now - but a former girl friend thought it was fun. She is real busty so she's certainly tuned into the allure of big breasts, the first time I wore one of her bras with the forms, she couldn't keep her hands off them. Said, "Wow, now I understand!" LOL

Hi Micky ,
I happy to hear that you enjoy wearing your bras and forms and I hope you find another understanding woman to share yourself with.
T

I was thinking about this thread and decided I should also answer these questions , so here goes.

Yes , I do buy my own bras.

Yes , I do wear breast forms , I have four pairs in different sizes and choose which one to wear depending on my mood and what I'm doing and what I'm wearing.

Yes , I wear my bras all the time , sometimes with and sometimes without my forms.

Yes , My girlfriend knows I cross-dress and she is very understanding and supportive.

So thats my answers,
T

I hope you know how lucky you are to have found someone that is supportive of your kinks, lucky bastards!

The spouse would, but we want ones that fit him - a big enough band but cups for him - not ones for breast forms.

Any ideas?

The spouse would, but we want ones that fit him - a big enough band but cups for him - not ones for breast forms.

Any ideas?

Shoot...I used to know of a site that specialized in CD bras....I can't remember. I'm sure Google will point you iin the right direction. There are ebay stores that cater as well. I can wear a 38b....I have a lot of chest, and that size isn't too hard to find. I'm not a huge guy, so I proportion very well with a 36-38 c or d.

I agree , if you want to find a bra with a large band size and a small cup size you can find them you just have to spend some time doing on line searches, I will warn you though , most of them aren't very pretty !
Try looking for sleep of liesure bras too.
Good luck ,
T

Hi Everyone,

T
no just panties, i would like a cami, but can't find one in my size

Do you buy your own bras
Yes

Do you also wear breast forms
Wish I could afford them

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes
All the time.

Does you S/O know you wear bras
No