how to find someone

Best places are the online dating. I liked EHarmony as it had lots of questions. For me the other sites were like going to a pick up bar.
:):):):):):):)
 
Ive thought about dating sites before but i really dont want to pay monthly to try and find someone. ive kind of been saving that as a last resort but thank you for the suggestion.
 
I try i really do but no one seems to like me. either they do and they are good at hiding it or im just to thick and stupid to notice.
 
I'm sorry but I've no idea if you're male or female ? Your profile could use an update,also you seem to have an excuse for every suggestion given.

Are you sure you're really interested in finding someone ? I've found leaving my house is a great start and have yet to have any man knock on my door saying he's been looking for me.
 
Im male by the way. im not making excuses im taking the advice im getting and seriously considering it all. I thought i updated my profile earlier but i guess i didnt do it right.
 
If you mean in real life, then just learn to love yourself. You'll radiate happiness and people will flock to you.
 
Join social circles, clubs, groups, etc, that enjoy the same activities/hobbies or promote the same beliefs as you. Simply put, get involved with people like yourself. Continuing education and personal enrichment courses at your local university or community college are a good place to start. There is also MeetUp, which probably has a group for every social concept that's ever been conceived.
 
Join social circles, clubs, groups, etc, that enjoy the same activities/hobbies or promote the same beliefs as you. Simply put, get involved with people like yourself. Continuing education and personal enrichment courses at your local university or community college are a good place to start. There is also MeetUp, which probably has a group for every social concept that's ever been conceived.

This. I was going to say that you need to find places where you're happy and involved, and see who else is there. But don't go there with the sole idea of finding a mate; you're looking to fulfill yourself first. The companionship is gravy, but the experience itself is the main course.

I was also going to add that this is an old thread, but then again, the subject never gets old, does it?
 
Im male by the way. im not making excuses im taking the advice im getting and seriously considering it all. I thought i updated my profile earlier but i guess i didnt do it right.

A few thoughts:

1. Online dating might sound expensive but in the long run, it's less expensive to sign up than to go to bars, join clubs, and buy clothes and stuff associated with activities just to meet people. It doesn't work for everyone but it can work for a lot of people.

2. If you do online dating, be smart and very, very positive about how you present yourself in the profile (but don't lie). You can find lots of online advice about how to manage an online profile (no bathroom shirtless selfies).

3. What kind of things do you want to have in common with someone? Activities, interests? Focus your life on those things, and find places or activities or groups where you are likely to meet people with those interests.

4. Be positive about yourself, and if this is a problem then work on it and find ways to be. Most people want to be with people who feel good about themselves because it makes them feel better to be with someone like that. We all have insecurities, but you have to find the things you like about yourself and emphasize them.

5. In meeting people you have to strike a careful balance between showing interest and not seeming desperate. A woman wants to think "This guy, who seems interesting, is interested in me, but he doesn't need me." People want to be desired, not needed. Ask yourself, very honestly, if you are striking this right balance, and if not, try to adjust.

Good luck!
 
Thank you all for the advice. Ill try and get out of my comfort zone and get out there whether its online dating or finding a social group. And dont worry i will not use a shirtless bathroom picture lol.
 
Yeah what Jade said you have to be happy with your self in order to attract someone to be happy with you
 
Back
Top