Looking for older BBW chat!

jasten

Really Experienced
Looking for young and older BBW chat!

Hi all, so here I am starting up again, I would enjoy finding a BBW or chubby lady (up to 45 ish is encouraged) to chat with about anything and/or everything. This is just what I am looking for but by no means will I limit my options if any other ladies would like to drop a message in my inbox.

A little bit about myself, I enjoy blues music and classic rock. I consider myself a gentleman, attentive and polite. I enjoy reading, occasionally muddling on the guitar (which I need to practice more), and hanging around online.

If any ladies of the slightly larger persuasion would like to chat, please drop me a message to my inbox or preferably a message on yahoo. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: I much prefer chatting on kik if possible, name is jastenfyu

Last edited:
So, any older BBW ladies around tonight who would care for a conversation?

Hi there

Hi there I am new to this site but I am a BBW looking for someone to chat with maybe that can be you. I am 38 I'm a very passionate person I love country music and a lot of other things as well I love anything related to being near or on water the beach preferably lol. Also love to cook hang out with my kids, reading watching a good movie snuggling. Let me know if you like to chat more :)

Hi there I am new to this site but I am a BBW looking for someone to chat with maybe that can be you. I am 38 I'm a very passionate person I love country music and a lot of other things as well I love anything related to being near or on water the beach preferably lol. Also love to cook hang out with my kids, reading watching a good movie snuggling. Let me know if you like to chat more :)

Welcome to lit. I hope you find it very enjoyable here. If you are ever have any questions on how anything works around here feel free to pm me and I can maybe point you in the right direction.

good morning, Blue! welcome to Lit. feel free to private message me, and say hi; bbw-admirin' 33/m here!

Just a little bump for the weekend. Feel free to message me or post here if you are an older BBW looking for some conversation. Thanks for reading!

And another bump for tonight, I'll be on for a bit if any older larger ladies would like any conversation. As always, thanks for reading and hope to hear from you!

I personally would love to chat with you, but you need to turn on your messages M'Lady

Bumping for tonight, have to clean house before driving out of town tomorrow and could use some chatting company to make the time go by quicker. Hit me up if interested and as always thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Sitting in a hotel room while the gf is out shopping. If any older bbw lady would like to chat drop me a message! My gf knows I chat here so that's not a problem but if it bothers you that's ok thanks for reading anyway!

PAfireguy, Monty, and DarkRaven why are you guys trying to hijack another man's personal ad? It's in poor taste. Lit doesn't charge by the thread. You can make your own.

PAfireguy, Monty, and DarkRaven why are you guys trying to hijack another man's personal ad? It's in poor taste. Lit doesn't charge by the thread. You can make your own.

Thanks for that, I was thinking about saying something but decided to just let it go and not stir up trouble.

Thanks for that, I was thinking about saying something but decided to just let it go and not stir up trouble.

It's your ad. :) Back in the days when people had to pay for ads I doubt anyone would pay for ad space to "hijack" someone else's ad!

Woke up, can't seem to get back to sleep. Might as well look for a nice lady to talk to. Check out my first post for what I'm looking for, and if you are interested, message me please :) Thanks for reading and have a good night/morning!

Bump for a boring Sunday stuck at work. If possible, I'd prefer contact via kik or yahoo messenger, both names are jastenfyu and of course jastenfyu@yahoo.com for YIM. Thanks a bunch for reading and I look forward to chatting with some interesting ladies!

It's the title or label I cannot get over. Talking and chatting is something I do best but I'm trying to get past referring to myself as an older bbw. Sooner or later I guess Ima have to get used to the notion that I'm heading straight for the bbw label but damned if I won't go down kicking and screaming at the older part. Decisions decisions.........

grow older with dignity

It's the title or label I cannot get over. Talking and chatting is something I do best but I'm trying to get past referring to myself as an older bbw. Sooner or later I guess Ima have to get used to the notion that I'm heading straight for the bbw label but damned if I won't go down kicking and screaming at the older part. Decisions decisions.........

Nothing could be sexier imo...

I apologize, I meant no offense, just trying to convey what I'm looking for. If you'd like, let me apologize in person (kind of).

I apologize, I meant no offense, just trying to convey what I'm looking for. If you'd like, let me apologize in person (kind of).

NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOooooooooo No more apologies got it? None. Nada. Zilch.

I was merely stating my own issues with my advancing age and waist line. You however are more than welcome to seek whomever you choose and however you choose to sort them. If you are looking for an older woman that has a few extra pounds then guess what......we're out here and yeah we know who we are. ;) But don't apologize for what you are looking for or how you went about it. I wasn't being critical of you. Too many men on here apologize too often for too many things. You just be you and go find the woman you are looking for. :)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOooooooooo No more apologies got it? None. Nada. Zilch.

I was merely stating my own issues with my advancing age and waist line. You however are more than welcome to seek whomever you choose and however you choose to sort them. If you are looking for an older woman that has a few extra pounds then guess what......we're out here and yeah we know who we are. ;) But don't apologize for what you are looking for or how you went about it. I wasn't being critical of you. Too many men on here apologize too often for too many things. You just be you and go find the woman you are looking for. :)

Well fine then, I won't apologize, in fact, I was lying anyway! I'm not sorry! So there!

Sarcasm just in case heh. But I understand, I just was saying something because I really don't mean to offend the ladies on here. I've had many wonderful conversations with ladies from Lit. I even met my soon to be on here. (Yes she knows I still chat and she is fine with it, she chats too on occasion)

On vacation, bit bored, any larger lady up for a chat? Read my first post for more details :)

Back