Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread. Seeing so many men appreciate a woman's sensuous and seductive curves! :heart: I'm an F-cup, and I'm so tired of the societal message that my body is somehow "wrong" because I'm not stick thin.

Well if you read this thread I think you will find there are a lot of us men, and women, that find curvy women to be extremely sexy.

I bet if you would post a picture (or 100):D of yourself you would get an overwhelming number of positive responces.:D

I love this thread. Seeing so many men appreciate a woman's sensuous and seductive curves! :heart: I'm an F-cup, and I'm so tired of the societal message that my body is somehow "wrong" because I'm not stick thin.

I for one would pick a woman with your figure (beautiful) out of a crowd, over a skinny girls with nothing to offer!

Well if you read this thread I think you will find there are a lot of us men, and women, that find curvy women to be extremely sexy.

I bet if you would post a picture (or 100):D of yourself you would get an overwhelming number of positive responces.:D

Is that a dare? ;)

I vote that you don't take it down. I'm probably with the others that would like to see more.

Have fun

tumblr_lwoc6f2DIw1r284eko1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back