Under hedges and Mill Stones (closed for Led-Astray)

Corbin gasped as Nisa's lips kissed his in what he thought to be a fond farewell to a dying companion.

But instead, strength flooded back into his body. He could almost feel his bones realigning, knitting together, and the pumping of his heart sending plentiful red blood around his body, bringing life with every beat. He lifted an arm and wrapped it around Nisa's shoulders, pulling her close and kissing her again, kissing her as he had dreamed of kissing her since the first time he had set eyes upon her.

His lips pressed against hers firmly and he groaned with pent-up lust. his tongue flickered across her lips and, finding them slightly parted, slipped into her mouth, caressing the inside of her lips and her own tongue with gentle passion. The kiss seemed to last for hours... before he broke it.

Panting, eyes shining, he looked up at the object of his lust and his love.

"Nisa..." he murmured softly. "Be mine..."
 
Nisa feared that he was gone, but when he returned her kiss and the taste of blood on his lips was gone, she began to cry even more. What's more, he returned her kiss, pulling her close to him with new found strength. All her will to push the knight away was lost, replaced with the realization that she had been a fool to deny her feelings for him and how cruel she had been to Sir Corbin when he had confessed that he was falling in love with her and she had simply changed the subject, leading him to believe that she didn't share these feelings.

As Sir Corbin pulled her close, Nisa slipped her arms around his shoulders. She let all her fears go and kissed the knight with gentle passion, not wanting for the moment to end. It was Sir Corbin who broke the kiss first. His deep blue eyes shining up at her. The hedge knight whispered her name then asked what her heart longed to hear, "Be mine...."

Nisa smiled down at the knight and had a hard time finding her voice. Finally, a whisper that met his emerged from her lips, "Oh Sir Corbin, I was yours the moment we met and I will be till I take my last breath."
 
Last edited:
Corbin resumed the kiss, a hunger for Nisa's soft lips overiding all else, until at last the discomfort of his position on the hard ground began to nag at him.

"Oh my sweet love." he murmured. he smiled, liking the sound of the words, and repeated them, louder.

"Oh, Nisa, my sweet love." he said in a more normal tone, grinning. "I had better get up, lest I take root..." But he made no effort to move, or to disentangle Nisa's body from his own, content in the moment.
 
Removing herself from the knights arms was the last thing that Nisa wanted but as if to further Sir Corbin's suggestion, a heavy rain drop fell to the forest floor beside them, then another. With in moments, the skies let loose and it began to pour.

Nisa laughed out loud as she rolled off the knights body and hurried to her feet. By the time she was upright, Nisa was drenched. The rain washed the blood from Corbin's armor. A clap of thunder came from overhead, signalling that the rain was not going to pass quickly.

"We need to find shelter." The miller shouted over the downpour. Nisa grabbed Corbin's hand and pointed to an outcrop of rocks.
 
"Yes my love - but first, we need to find the horses." replied Corbin, ever practical even in the face of the twin miracles of healing and love. he gently led Nisa back the way they had come, keeping a firm but gently grip on her hand. "If they get spooked by the thunder we may never find them again. Grace would probably find her way back but your Jennet is likely to bolt."

Fortunately the horses were close by, Grace tethered by invisible cords of loyalty and Dancer pressed up beside her, seeking comfort in one of her own kind against the violence of the storm. The two humans, wet through, took their mounts by the reigns and then, arms linked, turned towards the rocks again.

"I suspect that beast must have had a lair that will be large enough for all four of us. If we are very lucky, we may find something to burn, so that we can warm ourselves."

The knight boldly looked into Nisa's eyes, with a sparkle that said I have other ideas for keeping warm, as well...
 
Nisa followed along behind Corbin but her mind was far from their horses. The more she thought about it, the clearer it came to be in her mind that her god had called her bluff. He had forced her to admit her true feelings to the knight or loose him. Though she was grateful that Sir Corbin had not died, she felt like a donkey being lead along with a carrot to go the way it's master wants.

Sir Corbin turned and mentioned a cavern large enough for all of them and a fire to warm by all the while, with lust in his eyes. Admit her feeling and be rewarded with him. The price was worth it and she felt foolish for hiding them. For a moment Nisa questioned what else Lunium would require before granting her the power to heal. The thought slipped from her mind as Sir Corbin lead her around a large bolder and she could see a deep dark cavern in the side of the rocky hillside.

Nisa handed the reins of her mount over to Sir Corbin and she began to gather what dry wood she could find on the forest floor. A warm fire to dry by would feel good. As she thought about drying herself by the warms flames, the miller had to smile at the thought of pressing her body to the knights to keep warm through the rainy night.

When Nisa finally entered the cave with her third armload of timber, Sir Corbin was still tending to the horses; brushing and feeding them. Their packs were set along the back wall of the cavern where a wide ledge ran about knee high and deep enough that Nisa could not reach it without crawling up on the stone plateau. After retrieving her flint and steel, the miller made short work of building a fire in the middle of the cavern. it didn't take long for the chill to leave the air as Nisa unrolled their bedrolls on the stone ledge. As she worked, Nisa struggled with her heavy skirt, so wet it seemed to be 10 pounds heavier than normal.

With a glance, Nisa could see that Sir Corbin was still busy on the other side of the fire. A sudden shiver reminded Nisa how cold she was and standing there in wet cloths was not helping the matter. With shaking finders, Nisa reached down and untied her heavy skirt and as the bow let loose, the garment slipped from her hips and pooled at her feet. Nisa reached down and lifted it up, hanging it on the end of one of many roots that protruded from the cray and stone walls. The miller then slipped her blouse over her head and hung it there to dry as well. Nisa could feel the water dripping down her back from her long braid so she grabbed the string that was tied around the end and shook her hair free. Her curls fell loosely about he shoulders and down her back.

Nisa turned to warm her body by the fire, only to find Sir Corbin standing on the other side of the flames, watching her. Suddenly, Nisa became very conscious of the long scare that ran along the left side of her torso. Quickly she covered it with her right hand and arm and commented, "My skirt is so heavy from the rain, it must nearly wieght as much as your armor."
 
"It may well have, at that." replied Corbin, his voice quiet and serious. He had been watching Nisa undress with genuine love and rapidly growing lust. He could feel his loins quickening, and quickly shucked his hands from his gauntlets, letting them fall to the earthen floor with a dull thump.

He gave a small scowl as she tried to conceal her scar, then stepped over to her in a few bold strides. "Have we not done enough hiding?" he growled. Nisa, however, knew him well enough to know that his severity was an act, that he was not really angry. But he was still quite serious. Taking her wrists in his hands, the knight lifted his lover's hands away from her body, easily overcoming her token resistance. "We have hidden are hearts for so long, and now revealed them. There is nothing else you need to hide from me."

And with those words, he drew her against his armoured body and kissed her, gently but with an underlying passion. To her surprise, the steel of his armour was not cold against her bare skin at all - in the short time he had stood watching her over the flames, the fire had warmed the metal.

His tongue sought out hers, and danced across her lower lip, as his hands explored her naked back from top to bottom. Gasping, he broke the kiss.

"I will need your help to get out of this armour..." he murmured, eyes smouldering. "The rain has swollen the straps... and I want to be out of this confinement as quickly as possible..."
 
Nisa's hands slid up the warm breastplate to his left shoulder, making quick work of the wet buckle. She pulled the pauldron from it's snaps at his shoulderblade then the right side. The armor slowly piled at his feet as his arms became free. As she removed his gorget then his large breatplate, Nisa could feel the warmth of his body even through his quilted jacket. With anticipation the miller dropped to her knees infront of the knight and looked up at him passed long eyelashes as she reached between his thighs and began to unbuckle and snap his cuisse and knee caps till all his armor lay on the dirt floor all around the miller.
 
Even as Nisa unbuckled Corbins Cuisse and greaves, he was dextrously unlacing his arming jacket. He dropped it onto the floor next to his armour - there would be time later to hang it up properly to dry.

As Nisa looked up at him from her kneeling postition, he quickly shucked his padded leggings and stood before her in only his braes. Gently, he reached down and took her hands, drawing her to her feet before once more enfolding her in his arms, their bare skin pressing together, inflaming them both.

The kiss was long and passionate, and did not stop even when Corbin sudenly scooped his lover from the floor, a strong arm under her knees and one under her shoulders, as he carried her over to the ledge where she had laid out their bedding.

Gently he lowered her to the makeshift bed, laying her back with her knees hanging over the edge. Then he carressed her long hair and her face as slowly, worshipfully, he began to kiss her neck, then her bare shoulder, then the upper slopes of her wondrous breasts. His large stong hands held them gently but firmly as his lips and tongue sort out her nipples, licking and sucking each of them into hardness in turn before wordlessly continuing his exploration of her body.

Corbin dropped lightly to his knees, He caressed her flanks as his kisses inched there way down her stomach, to the edge of the tangle of short brown hairs that covered her mound. His hands splayed across her thighs, and his thumbs gently stroked a path though the tight curls, a path that his tongue followed slowly but determinedly until it came to rest upon the swollen button of her sex. Slowly, gently, he began to circle it with the tip of his tongue, barely touching it, raising his eyes to look up across the curves of her body into her half-closed eyes.
 
Nisa held onto Corbin with all her strength, afraid if she let go, it would just be another dream. He layed her down gently on the stone outcropping and slowly began to kiss down her body. As he brought her nipples to attention with his tongue and soft kisses, Nisa left out a soft moan as she arched her back, longing for more. The knight continued on his path down over her stomach till her gently spread her legs. As he lowered her face to her mound, memories of how it had felt when he had worshiped her that way in her dream. The miller had never had a man touch her that way, and for a moment she wondered if it would feel the same as she had dreamed.

As his tongue began to circle her clit, Nisa let out a loud gasp and reached down to the knights head. She ran her hands into his knotted blond hair and gripped softly, unconsciously holding him there, fearing he might stop. She slowly spread her legs and let her head fall to the side as she whispered to her lover, "Mmmmm Sir Corbin. That feels....Oh Sir Corbin.....that feels amazing!"
 
Last edited:
"Love, Nisa..." murmured Corbin, his voice muffled by the miller's sex.

"Love is what makes it amazing."

He stopped his oral ministrations to look up at his lover. "We have both been here before... but never has it felt like this, for me. The difference between a night of pleasure and a lifetime of love..."

With that, he lowered his head once more, kissing her most sensitive spot then surrounding it, oh so gently, with his teeth. As he gently bit to hold the little bud firmly in place, the tip of his tongue began to flick rapidly from side to side over the tip of it.

And then, oh so slowly, the hedge-knight slid two firm, long fingers into the heat of Nisa's sex. Slowly he drew them in and out, never ceasing the assault upon her clit that his tongue and teeth were engaged in.
 
Nisa let out a cry of pleasure as she climaxed at the moment Corbin slid his fingers into her wet sex. She had only ever been brought to organism but another in her dreams. And even though her dreams were very real and she could remember they with great clarity, she had never felt anything like the release of sexual energy she felt now.

Her cries filled the cave as Nisa gripped Corbin's hair and writhed under his attention, "Yes! Yes! Oh please more! Oh Corbin! Yes!" She panted as her orgasm continued.
 
The ecstatic cries of his lover gave Corbin more of a thrill than any previous dalliance. To know that he was bringing such pleasure to the woman he loved filled his heart with excitement and joy.

His teeth and tongue continued their complicated joint attack, but his fingers changed their tactics. Turning his palm face up, the bold knight pushed those fingers deep into Nisa's now-flooded sex, and began to caress the inside with a "come hither" gesture, seeking out the one spot that, in his experience, would drive her into a frenzy. Listening carefully to the timbre of her cries and moans, he guided his fingers to the perfect place and began to stroke firmly but quickly.

"Let it take you, Nisa, my love... I want to give you so much pleasure..."
 
Nisa released her grip on Corbin's mane of blonde tangles and gripped the edge of the bedroll under her. For a moment she felt her orgasm beginning to subside but then Corbin slipped his fingers back into her and touched her in a way she had never felt. A second orgasm rocked her body with three times the strength of her first. She could no long cry out words because they wouldn't form. Instead her words of praise and encouragement to her lover turned to loud, lust filled moans. If anyone would have been passing along the road, they would have surely heard the millers sexual moans even over the heavy rain and thunder.

Nisa's wet sex milked Corbin's digits like he had never felt before. So wet and welcoming yet so tight.
 
"Oh sweet goddess..." groaned Corbin. Nisa's responsiveness, her passionate responses to his touch, her lust filled cries, had brought him to a full state of arousal. Feeling the way her tightness milked his fingers, he ached to be insider her.

He slowly moved his body up hers, kissing his way back up, supporting his weight on hands and elbows as he embraced her, and felt the wondrous softness of her breasts pressed against his chest.

His hard member pressed tightly against her mound, and he moved gently against her, seeking the right spot, the right angle, until he was able to slide the very first inch of himself into her welcoming heat.

He stopped, looking down into his beloved's face, giving her the choice as to what should come next. if she felt things were moving too fast, he would withdraw... but somehow, he felt that would not be the case. The heat and wetness in her loins was matched only by the inflaming of his own.
 
Nisa ached to feel Corbin inside her. As he kissed up her body and began to side her hard member into her wet waiting pussy, he paused. For a moment, Nisa feared he changed his mind but the look in his eyes told her he waited for her approval. To answer his unspoken question, Nisa wrapped her legs around his waist and placed her heals on his firm ass. Craving more of what he had already given her, Nisa urged him into action by pressing her heals into his ass. As he began to slide itno her, Nisa let out another moan as the head of his very hard cock slipped passes the spot Corbin had used to bring on her second orgasm.
 
Corbin let out his own moan of pleasure as a twin of Nisa's own as his member slid into her and was fully engulfed in her passage. The miller's long neglected sex clamped down upon him, gripping tightly in spite of the slick wetness of her juices, and the smallest movement brought shivers of pleasure through his hard member.

Oh so very slowly he began to slide back and forth, gradually speeding up to reach a steady pleasurable rhythm, in which every stroke brought him closer to the edge. The hypnotic swaying of his body led him to lose himself entirely in a lust-induced trance, in which the only sensations were pleasures of the flesh, the only sounds the moans and whimpers that filled the cave - though he was far beyond the point of knowing which of them were making the sounds.

He could not say how long this continued - but gradually a tightness in his loins pierced the haze, and he knew he was soon to spill his seed.

"Oh my love..." he whispered, looking down into Nisa's wide, dark pupils. "I am not far off... will you let me...?"
 
Nisa gripped onto strong, broad shoulders and moaned, "Oh God's yes, Corbin, yes!" then drew his closer, kissing him deeply as she felt his sexual release flood her.
 
Corbin let out a cry of almost animal passion, his back arched, his hard member thrust deep into Nisa's enveloping pussy, and he shot jet after jet of hot seed into her.

Meeting her eager lips, he joined her in a deep kiss, their tongues angling, their breathing become one, until his member cesased its spasms and he broke the kiss to gasp for much-needed breath.

"Never..." he gasped, caressing her cheek with a strong yet gentle hand. "Never have I felt like this. God's Nisa, I love you so much."
 
Nisa let out a soft moan as her orgasm subsided. It was all she could do to catch her breath, every ounce of energy she had seemed to drain away leaving her weak and helpless. As Corbin brushed her face with loving attention, Nisa let her hands rub up and down the knights broad shoulders. The action was all she seemed to have the strength to do. Her legs still in circled his torso but she didn't have the energy to pull them free. Instead she lay there under the knight in bliss.

"Oh Corbin. I was a fool to push you away. To deny the love I feel for you." she whispered as her eyes blinked slowly. "I've..... I've only ever dreamed of such a feeling but to know a love like this....." Again her eyes blinked, though slower this time. Her hands slowed in their tracing of each muscle along the knights shoulders.

Her skin took on a slight pink hue as she felt a flush of after glow. "Mmmmm" she moaned softly. As Nisa exhaled, Corbin could see the markings along her neck move. With each breath, it seemed more appeared. With each beat of her heart, they seemed to fill in. Slowly they worked their way farther down between Nisa's heaving breasts and Corbin could almost feel them passing down between their bodies, sending warmth and a tingling sensation to the knights hard muscles. Slowly the feeling stopped as it reached towards Nisa's left side, right where her scare would be.
 
Gently, Corbin rolled onto his side, and felt Nisa move against him until they were spooned. He reached over to pull the blankets over them, then laid his strong arm laid protectively over the Miller's firm body. He kissed the hollow in the back of her neck tenderly.

"I have travelled many roads... seen many amazing sights, eaten many fine meals, slept in fine beds in fine houses... but never have I felt as happy as I do now..." he murmured softly, into his lover's ear.

"Sleep now, my love. I feel in my heart that we will not be disturbed tonight."

Nonetheless, Corbin did not close his eyes until he was sure Nisa was sleeping peacefully. Then, with a faint smile upon his usually stern face, he let himself drift off into a deep, contented slumber.
 
Nisa curled into her lover and drifted off to a deep and peaceful sleep.


______________________

Lunium stood at the entrance to the cave and shook his head with a smile on his youthful face. "Now really, how hard would that have been from the start?" He questioned for a moment. Mortals could be so competitive with everything, including their own emotions. He supposed that that was the reason he liked them so much. As he gave a sigh, the two lovers drifted off into an even deeper sleep. There was no dream that would match what they both just experienced so a greater reward would be rest.

As Corbin began to snore and Nisa snuggled even closer to the knight, Lunium entered the cave. At his feet lay the armor that the knight so cherished. It was of good quality but didn't really look like anything special. The God of the night and of dreams picked up the breast plate like it was made of nothing but air. he ran his hand over it's surface and the metal changed to dark blue with ornate etchings of the stars and the moon. Lunium looked at it for a moment and shook his head. This was not what the knight would want. The God's followers were still suspected of many evil things and branding the knight as one of his own would do the man no favors. Something unseen would be more of a gift to the knight. The blue and etching faded away and Lunium ran his hand on the inside of the breast plate. The piece of armor gained no size of wight but the strength of the metal tripled. As the large piece of armor changed, so to did all the other pieces.

Satisfied with his gift, Lunium walked over to the cloths that Nisa hung to dry. The God didn't bother to even touch the garments but simply blinked and they were replaced with a dark blue dress and matching cloak with a heavy hood. He would not have normally given her such a dark outfit but she would be in morning soon and it only seemed right for him to give her a heavy hood to hid her tears from prying eyes.

How Lunium wished he could save her from such pain but mortals chose their own paths. He could not undo what others did to one another and he knew that even though they wronged her greatly, Nisa would take their deaths hard as would the knight.

Lunium did not leave the cave till dawn when the first rays of light chased the last of the stars away.
 
The fire had dimmed to deep red embers, but its job was done - dawn was creeping into the cave, bringing it's own light and warmth. Corbin stirred as the light reached him, and in moments was fully alert. His hand reached out seeking a blade that should have been by his side - a life of sleeping rough teaches a man to wake ready to defend himself.

But there was no blade to be found... instead, his hand fell upon the soft skin of his lover. His warrior nature wanted to be ashamed of drifting off to sleep without his blade nearby - but it was drowned out by the exultation of his heart at finding Nisa so near. Besides, he had felt secure last night, safe in the certain knowledge that a higher power was watching over them, if only for this one night.

He ran his hand up and down his lover's thigh and hip, then moved over close behind her, spooning gently. Slowly and softly he began to kiss the back of her neck, again and again, hoping that she would soon wake...
 
Nisa slowly woke from her deep, dreamless sleep. Warms arms wrapped protectively around her and the feeling of warm kisses on her neck. "Mmmm Corbin." she moaned softly, still half asleep. As she became more conscious, Nisa pressed her naked body back against her lovers. She dreaded their time here ending so she rolled over to face her lover, hoping to continue the love they had made the night before.

"Good morning." she whispered as one gentle had slipped up the knights chest to caress his stubble covered face. The other hand slipped down his side and rested on his hip. Her soft lips met his is a soft kiss.
 
"The best morning..." murmured Corbin, as he surrendered to the kiss. it was long, passionate, but gentle too, a slow re-affirmation of love rather than the frantic passion they had both given in to the night before.

He wrapped arms around the lovely miller and pulled her naked body tight against his, savouring the feel of her curves pressed against his muscular frame. "I have not felt like this since...." he began, but faltered with a playful frown.

Looking deep into Nisa's eyes, he tried again. "I have NEVER felt like this...". And with that, Corbin kissed her again, a kiss that began gently but soon turned fiery as they're passions re-awoke. The hedge-knight caressed his lover's body with his large, strong hands as his member, trapped between them, once again grew hard.
 
Back
Top