The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Amy.
Can you yell a little softer in the dawn light please ?

[ there's a few interesting remnants in the yard. . . . ]

Aw shucks no one here either. I'll put something on the message board

"Dear lovely naked people ( and authors ). Does anyone else end up an emotional heap after writing something very personal and intense? Is it hormones? I hope it goes soon, but I like it at the same time.
Yours, soppy Jane x x

Who let the fire go out? Humph. Should I rub that out? I hope HP is OK :rose:

Swiftly walk over western wave, Spirit of Night.
Out of the misty eastern cave,
Where, all the long and lone daylight,
Thou wovest dreams of joy and fear,
Which make thee terrible and dear,
Swift be thy flight.

Bedtime xx

Last edited:
Aw shucks no one here either. I'll put something on the message board

"Dear lovely naked people ( and authors ). Does anyone else end up an emotional heap after writing something very personal and intense? Is it hormones? I hope it goes soon, but I like it at the same time.
Yours, soppy Jane x x

Who let the fire go out? Humph. Should I rub that out? I hope HP is OK :rose:

Swiftly walk over western wave, Spirit of Night.
Out of the misty eastern cave,
Where, all the long and lone daylight,
Thou wovest dreams of joy and fear,
Which make thee terrible and dear,
Swift be thy flight.

Bedtime xx

I'm delighted to report that when I saw the Consultant (he's the Man) yesterday he peered into my throat and remarked that he could not "see anything that shouldn't be there", and to "come back in two months". As if that wasn't enough, I asked him alcohol (he'd previously told me NO!) and mentioned the two bottles of vintage Port on my rack. The answer now is YES.

I feel a glass of port coming on. . .

HP isn't just OK, He's positively floating !

I'm delighted to report that when I saw the Consultant (he's the Man) yesterday he peered into my throat and remarked that he could not "see anything that shouldn't be there", and to "come back in two months". As if that wasn't enough, I asked him alcohol (he'd previously told me NO!) and mentioned the two bottles of vintage Port on my rack. The answer now is YES.

Awesome! Uncork that bottle, doll.

Very good and welcome news there, HP.

Like Molly said, Uncork the bottle :D

Morning Molly. :rose::kiss:

Smashing news :kiss: ...what about breathing fire?

Great to hear, HP! :) And now Dragon has a real drinking buddy again!

*Breaks out a large can and an opener*

Oh, well done, HP. As it happens, I've been aging this fine Cougar Gold cheddar for five years now and it has reached its peak just when most needed. Far better with port than a cigar, you may be sure!

**laughs at all you cheddar and cracker eating sissies as I enjoy my afternoon snack of Canestrato and cantaloupe**

P.S. if it ain't made in Sicily, or at least Italy, y'all really shouldn't be calling it cheese. Maybe you should use something like the most famous English "cheese like substance" and call it all Velveeeta! :D

There's a good competition to be had between a well-aged Stilton and a proper Gorgonzola, mia Siciliana. Btw, Velveeta is Kraft's and American, blended from various unaged curds (or was that turds?)

And then, reading your comment, I couldn't help but think of swallows coming back to "Canestrato," or even a plot bunny about swallowing, melons, and a castrato. Thanks for the interesting images.

I lift my glass to you, HP. Excellent news. :rose:

Thank you, folks.
I'm afraid I am not very educated in "decent" cheeses, but I will settle for a decent Cheddar (from Cheddar Gorge), and maybe a few buttered crackers.

I used to enjoy a small cigar with a glass or Port, but no, I'm off the smoking. . .

So, Glass of Port all round, is it ?
Rolf !. If you'd be so kind ?

Thank you, folks.
I'm afraid I am not very educated in "decent" cheeses, but I will settle for a decent Cheddar (from Cheddar Gorge), and maybe a few buttered crackers.

I used to enjoy a small cigar with a glass or Port, but no, I'm off the smoking. . .

So, Glass of Port all round, is it ?
Rolf !. If you'd be so kind ?
..and if you have a packet of Jacobs crackers, I'm feeling quite peckish. Never mind that Italian FOOD - there's a time a place for lasagne ;)

Last edited:
Gorgonzola is the king of cheeses but if I eat any, I have to sleep on the couch. I reserve it for those days when HM is off at a training or a conference or something. The cub is another fan . . .

Port, cheese, good company and I've just posted my next installment. Phewee! This just what I need

Gorgonzola is the king of cheeses but if I eat any, I have to sleep on the couch. I reserve it for those days when HM is off at a training or a conference or something. The cub is another fan . . .

My kids make the freakin BEST Gorgonzola risotto (one of my Suzy's recipes). I'll be damned if I'm sleeping on the couch though!

Reaches down a pulls Sickygirls hair for calling me freakin Italian! Sheesh!

My kids make the freakin BEST Gorgonzola risotto (one of my Suzy's recipes). I'll be damned if I'm sleeping on the couch though!

Reaches down a pulls Sickygirls hair for calling me freakin Italian! Sheesh!
Ow! Sorry Amy! I meant Italian food, not you! *rubbing head*

c2416616c2df642387a9123943df1d45ae5953ce.gif

Nobody knows.... how dry I am...:cool:

OH NOES! That big, fat assed tire around TE's waist must have sprung a leak!!!! :D

(and you know good and gawd damn well that calling a Sicilian a freakin Italian is fightin words! ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back