Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Non-English Literotica Forums > Spanish Literotica

Old 03-23-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
keksvernichter
Virgin

dirty talk translation from englisch to spanish

Hello,

i hope it's ok if i write in english in this section, but I am german when not please delete it. But I have a little question and hopes here for help would like to write a story in which a couple spend there holiday in a country where spanish is the native language and I would like use some spanish phrases in the dialoges like: "Should I give you a blow job" or "lick my pussy"...
But my personal spanish knowledge is very small so I hope someone here can correct my translation at the moment I would "should I give you a blow job" translate to "debo darle una mamada" and "lick my puss" to "lamer mi coņo" but i am not sure if the google translators works well that's why I am asking here...
I would be very thanksful if someome can help me.

PS
If someone has some additional phrases please do not hesitate to post them :-) ;-)

Last edited by keksvernichter : 05-06-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Old 03-27-2017, 06:31 AM   #2
mrbruno
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by keksvernichter View Post
Hello,

i hope it's ok if i write in english in this section, but I am german when not please delete it. But I have a little question and hopes here for help would like to write a story in which a couple spend there holiday in a country where spanish is the native language and I would like use some spanish phrases in the dialoges like: "Should I give you a blow job" or "lick my pussy"...
But my personal spanish knowledge is very small so I hope someone here can correct my translation at the moment I would "should I give you a blow job" translate to "debo darle una mamada" and "lick my puss" to "lamer mi coņo" but i am not sure if the google translators works well that's why I am asking here...
best regards
Dan

PS
If someone has some additional phrases please do not hesitate to post them :-) ;-)
I guess it depends on where you want the action to take place; in Spain, i'd translate "should I give you a blow job" (as a question) as "Te hago una mamada?", and "lick my pussy", although literally it would be "lámeme el coņo", i'd translate it as "cómeme el coņo".

Hope this helped.

Jose

Old 03-27-2017, 11:33 AM   #3
keksvernichter
Virgin

Hello Jose,

yes this helps a lot thank you very much and I would take place for the story somewhere in the carribian sea, but I explain the different translation with the woman spends her holidays there too. ;-)

Last edited by keksvernichter : 05-06-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:52 PM   #4
Casiyessie
Virgin

Red face

This is awesome! I agree it definitely depends on your characters background and your audience. Different words for body parts from different countries in Spanish.

Old 04-05-2017, 06:58 PM   #5
Comentarista82
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by keksvernichter View Post
Hello,

best regards
Dan

PS
In Mexico, "mamar gallo" is "to lick (a woman's clitoris)" although the same expression in Colombia is "to relax" or "to goof off" or even "to tease."