I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you look amazing. ive spent quite awhile trying to find my favourite one. After looking at them all twice, i was about to start a third run through when i just decided you are gorgeous

you look amazing. ive spent quite awhile trying to find my favourite one. After looking at them all twice, i was about to start a third run through when i just decided you are gorgeous

Aww....That is very kind!!

Welcome to my thread. :)

So, do you have a favourite? :p

Ha ha Above!! :D

Very tired tonight! :cool:

How are you? :kiss:

Oh, I see. Start above and work your way to below. Mmmm.

I'm bored as fuck. Out of town at my friend's house and he's currently gone at the moment. I don't feel like doing anything else lol. There's really nothing to do.

Oh, I see. Start above and work your way to below. Mmmm.

I'm bored as fuck. Out of town at my friend's house and he's currently gone at the moment. I don't feel like doing anything else lol. There's really nothing to do.

Yes.......;)

Aww Where's he gone?

Mmm......Lips.......:kiss:

*Pulls you close, tilts your head back, slowely and gentely kisses your lips, kisses across your cheek, down your neck, wraps his fingers in your hair, pulls your head back forcefully, kisses across your upper chest....*

Shall I continue?:devil:

*Pulls you close, tilts your head back, slowely and gentely kisses your lips, kisses across your cheek, down your neck, wraps his fingers in your hair, pulls your head back forcefully, kisses across your upper chest....*

Shall I continue?:devil:

Oh yes, you should!! :devil:

Oh yes, you should!! :devil:

*Kisses down your chest, between your bountiful breasts, Hefts the left one in his hand and kisses all round the nipple before capturing it between his teeth and nibbling it firmly, Releasing it and letting it drop down heavily before doing the same to the right.

Kisses his way down your stomach, across your right hip, back across your stomach and your left hip.

Pulling you down roughly and pulling your legs back, He runs his hands across your inner thighs and delivers two similtanious swift hard SPANKS to your arse, He stares down at the valley between your legs...*

More?

*Kisses down your chest, between your bountiful breasts, Hefts the left one in his hand and kisses all round the nipple before capturing it between his teeth and nibbling it firmly, Releasing it and letting it drop down heavily before doing the same to the right.

Kisses his way down your stomach, across your right hip, back across your stomach and your left hip.

Pulling you down roughly and pulling your legs back, He runs his hands across your inner thighs and delivers two similtanious swift hard SPANKS to your arse, He stares down at the valley between your legs...*

More?

Do you really need to ask?! ;) :devil:

Do you really need to ask?! ;) :devil:

Well I have several ideas for what to do next.

What I'm wondering is...What EXACTLY do YOU want me to do? (and be sure to be as detailed as possible ;):D )

Wow

Oh my goodness you really are so hot. I love your stair pictures :) :devil:
They could well keep me up all night ;)

Well I have several ideas for what to do next.

What I'm wondering is...What EXACTLY do YOU want me to do? (and be sure to be as detailed as possible ;):D )

Surprise me, I love surprises!! :D :p

Of course. :p

Mmm.......:devil:

MMMMMMMM! Your mouth is incredible! Swallow it all and keep me hard so we can get straight to you bouncing on my cock til you cum hard repeatedly!

:kiss:'s You are amazing sweet one!
Hope you are fully energized today...:rose:'s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back