Adult book stores and adult theatres

A maze? What is the purpose?

It's dark and a great place to meet up with someone who wants to play. Generally, if you venture into the maze, guys will take it as a given that you are there to play and will feel free to cop a feel, and you can reciprocate. After that, whatever happens is open to negotiation between the parties.
 
I would love to do this! But I'm too worried about catching something. What's the etiquette about using a condom for oral at bookstores? Is that just not done or can I try it?

What about handjobs?

Back in the day when I used to hang out a lot(early 70s) before glory holes became extinct around here, I enjoyed literally any thing two people could do through a glory hole. I was particularly for of hand jobs because I could maintain control and prolong the enjoyment. Not to say blow jobs, anal, and frottage especially messy. That's where I got my obsession with masturbating with semen and used condoms.

I really miss the ABSes, gloryholes, and the old 8mm movie arcades, I still get an erection when I hear one of those machines running.
 
Has anyone been to Steamworks in Chicago?

I've been to the one in Berkley, Ca.

Last time I took a submissive and masochistic friend with me. We got one of the big rooms with a 4 post bed and doors on both sides so people could watch or wander in.

His desire was to be spanked and screwed by 1 or more total strangers. Quite a few watched as I spanked him, but no one offered to help. Eventually I put a collar and leash on him and walked him down the hall. He was instructed to ask each man he met to "Please use me". Very humiliating and he loved it. He ended up in a room with two men, sucking one while the other pumped him from behind. As I stood there in the doorway watching I somehow attracted attention and ended up making out with one guy while another bent down to suck my cock and play with my ass.

Steamworks is not a book store nor a theater, though it does have XXX videos playing here and there. It's a bath house where men wonder around naked or wearing just a towel. Quite a different experience.
 
Adult Book Stores and Adult Theaters

- This is a fun discussion thread and a helpful environment in becoming more comfortable with myself in visiting the porn theaters and video booths in being a closeted bisexual. I still get nerves and I am working on becoming more uninhibited when I enter the theaters. I recently visited adult video stores and their porn theaters in Farmington and Albuquerque, New Mexico. I hung out for a bit enjoying the porn being shown until I became comfortable with the fellow theater patrons to undress completely nude and enjoy myself. It's exhilarating and fun jacking off and being naked around other people and some are having sex too!
 
Stopped by the Lions Den today and sucked 2 small cocks. The first one couldn't cum, the second held my head against himself while he shot off. I love it!
I think the second guy watched drop to my knees for the first one. Wish there had been a 3rd.
 
Stopped by the Lions Den today and sucked 2 small cocks. The first one couldn't cum, the second held my head against himself while he shot off. I love it!
I think the second guy watched drop to my knees for the first one. Wish there had been a 3rd.

What city?
 
Stopped by the Lions Den today and sucked 2 small cocks. The first one couldn't cum, the second held my head against himself while he shot off. I love it!
I think the second guy watched drop to my knees for the first one. Wish there had been a 3rd.

Think you were close by, so a 3rd was availbale
 
giving this a bump

I may have the chance to stop by 2 of them on a road trip next week, the first one is a little dirtier but I have stopping in a watch a vid there before, the second I have only been to once. It was very clean, nice booths and something that allowed you to see into the next booth (if they allowed it on their side too). Nobody was there the one time I was though
 
I've only been twice but had experiences at both of them.

The first one that I went to was so that I could meet up with a woman that was going to have a gang bang done on her. I was there early and got to play with her first. I left early though because she wasn't my type. I felt pretty bad about it but we all have our sexual attractions.

The second one I went to (which was a different ABS/Theater) was around a month later. A guy posted on CL that he was taking his girlfriend to the glory holes at 10:30 pm. I got there around that time but no one matching their description was there and he wasn't answering his email. As I was leaving though I saw a younger guy (mid 20's) and his girlfriend (around the same age) standing by the exit. I threw caution to the wind and asked if they knew of any guys bringing their gf to the glory hole. They didn't know of any but the guy did offer his girlfriend to blow me in a booth! She was slightly thick (but not bad at all!) and blond. Short too. I took them up on their offer and she followed me into a booth and got on her knees and sucked my cock. I lasted about five minutes before I painted her tits and chest with my load. Really fucking hot.

Next time I go if I find a guy with a hot cock or an appealing CD/Trans I'd love to play with some dick. :)
 
I've gone to the booths a few times before vids were so available on our phones. I used to love to J/O watching a movie, listening to other ppl in the booths and just the "naughty factor" was awesome. I had someone watch me thru a glory hole and we came at the same time. It was fucking hot. I have no idea if it was a dude or a woman, but it didn't matter. One of my biggest fantasies is to be in a booth with a woman as she services multiple cocks!!
 
They seem so dirty

I would need a gallon of bleach just to walk into such a place
 
Anybody ever been fucked in a video booth?

If you want to get fucked, someone will eventually do it to you. :) The problem with a lot of places is that the booth is barely large enough for one person and a chair. Add another person and it gets crowded quickly.

A while back I was cruising the book store in a nearby town. The only booth with a glory hole was back in the back corner, so I sat down and watched he and he videos for a while, then some mild s&m. I gave up after my 3rd $5 bill ran out. Horny with no cock in sight, I left for home.

On my way out, I noticed the outside wall of one of the new booths had a new feature. Someone had added a nice large glory hole that opened onto the side aisle. I took a chance and peeked in. There I found my first hard dick of the afternoon. I got his attention, but he would not stick it through the hole. Instead he asked me to join him in the booth.

To make a long story short, He was a slim, short, older Filipino man. He was naked from the waist down when I opened the door. I got down on my knees to suck his hard little cock, and after a few minutes we changed position. There is nothing quite like watching your cock disappear into a dainty mouth. I leaned back against he wall and enjoyed his mouth. He surprised me when he rolled a condom onto my cock with his lips and tongue. It still felt great so I did not object at all.

That's when he flipped around and tried to stuff my cock in HIS ass. I started to protest but I was so horny that even the poodle next door would have looked good. He was already lubed and wet, and when I pushed I slid in easily. I started slowly pushing all the way in, then pulling it out about half way. Within a minute I'd forgotten all about going slow. I was smashing into his ass with all the force I could manage. For his part, he was bent over at the waist with his face in the corner of the booth. One hand tried to support him while the other was quickly stroking his hard little cock.

As he came his whole body spasmed, including his asshole. That got me off, filling the condom with several days worth of spunk. He stayed in that position until I pulled out. He looked almost groggy as he changed into a squatting position to take off my condom. By that time my lust had subsided and I was ready to leave without further ado.

As I pulled up my pants and turned to open the door I noticed someone was looking through the glory hole. We'd had an audience the whole time.
 
I still visit a bookstore every now and then. I was in them quite often as a young adult. Now there's only a handful left. All the theaters are gone. Not the New York City I got to know and love.
 
I still visit a bookstore every now and then. I was in them quite often as a young adult. Now there's only a handful left. All the theaters are gone. Not the New York City I got to know and love.

Which ones in NYC do you visit?

I just saw that the one of 53rd bet 2nd & 3rd closed...
 
Back
Top