Z-Day(Closed)

"And I'm sorry if this is out of line but your body is amazing." Matt said thinking back to watching her strip down to her yoga bra and shorts. Wishing he could look at her body more but the sheet was in the way.
 
Jamie grinned and said " Like yours isnt? You have a fucking pro football players body its amazing" she said and giggled . She thought about his chiseled chest when he shed his upper shirt earlier.
 
"You really think so?" Matt asked sitting up in the bed his torso now exposed out of the sheet. "Well when the world ends you have a lot of extra time on your hands which leads to me working out." He pulled his tank top off eager to show off his tone upper body.
 
Jamie looked up and down at his body and nodded "Agreed...Ive been doing yoga and pilates to keep myself toned. She said sitting up as well showing her flat stomach. She smiled and said " the protein bars help too"
 
Matt looked Jamie up and down. From her flat stomach up to her yoga bra covered breasts, her perky tits, she looked so delicious. "Damn Jamie.." His voice trailed off as he kept checking her out before their eyes met. "... sorry, it's just your so attractive. Didn't mean to look at you like a piece of meat"
 
Jamie blushed watching him. She had been virtually undressing him as well. She bit her lip and nodded as her said " Sorry your just so attractive. Didn't mean to look at you like a piece of meat" she said

" Uh-...Umm its fine Matt..." she said a hint of arousal laced in her voice.
 
Trying his best to fight off an erection in his shorts, cock standing at half mass as he tried his best to keep his mind on something different, but after a year of not having any contact with a girl seeing one this sexy was having it's effect on him. The covers starting to tent slightly as his cock grew. The sexual tension rising between them "Yeah hard to control myself when a sexy girl is sitting in front of my half naked"
 
Jamie said " Mmm same here" biting her lip. She saw the covers slightly raised and instantly knew what was happening right now and looked down then back at him. She herself was growing wet and she blushed deeply looking at him.
 
Matt saw Jamie bite her lip and found that so sexy. His eyes falling down her body to her chest that was moist with sweat making her body look even better. His eyes zoomed in right on her tits. The room getting hotter by the second due to it being locked up and unable to open windows or anything.
 
Jamie saw him staring right at her breasts and smirked. She looked at his chest as the sweat rolled down his chest and said " Umm... is there any air conditioning or cental air in this cabin?
 
"Nope just that small battery operated fan over there, so there are a lot of hot sweaty nights. Not the way that sounds though" Matt said wishing there were nights like that. It had been so long since he had sex and up until tonight he hadn't thought about how badly he missed it.
 
Jamie sighed. She normally slept naked but she couldn't do that with Matt here she didn't want to make him mad. She looked at him. " Umm ok... I may have to sleep um..do you mind if I sleep... naked?" She said blushing deeply
 
Matt was doing his very best to hide a smile on his face. "No I don't mind go right ahead. I know it's very hot in here and I want you to be as comfortable as possible." Matt said ready to watch her strip naked.
 
Jamie smiled greatfully " Thanks." She turned around her back facin him and pulled off her top and did the same with her shorts leaving her in her thong. She slid back in bed backwards to cover herself a bit although he did see her luscious ass.
 
Last edited:
Matt watched as Jamie stripped into a tiny thong in front of him. He couldn't see much but his eyes roamed her glistening sweaty body. Her luscious round ass looked so good he wanted to reach out and grab it. His cock now fully erect. Reaching under the cover to pull his shorts off and toss them to the floor. "I like to sleep naked too, a lot more comfortable" His eyes going back to her ass. His long thick 9 inch cock exposed beneath the thin sheet.
 
Jamie heard Matt fumbling behind her and Matt say " I like to sleep naked too, alot more comfortable" she turned quickly exposing her breasts a bit and saw that Matt was indeed naked and very aroused from what she could tell. Her thoung was instantly moistened seeing hat this sexy man was naked beside her.

She covered her breasts with the sheet but it was clear her nipples were hard under the cover.
 
Matt glanced over just in time to get a glance of her perky tits jiggle as her body moved. His cock twitched seeing a perfect pair of tits like hers after so long. Matt laughed softly "This is crazy, in the normal world this would have never happened" He said feeling the warmth from Jamie's body against his as she was only about a foot away from him.
 
Jamie giggled and nodded " Definitely not Matt.." she said. She felt his hot body beside her and the obvious pole making the sheets tent. She moved a bit closer to him and said "...Is that um... Are you ok?"
 
Matt cleared his throat looking down at the big tent after she mentioned it. "Uh yeah, I'm okay, it's just been over a year so being right next to a naked girl is having it's effect on me" Matt said truthfully looking over at her as she moved a little closer to him.
 
Jamie blushed and nodded " Your having an effect on me as well Matt its been a while since ive been with a guy so... " she trailed off blushing " do you need to um... relieve yourself? "
 
"Really what kind of effect?" Matt asked curious as to if he was turning her on. Looking over at her he could see her hard nipples poking at the thin sheet. "No, I couldn't do that in front of you." He said a little shyly.
 
Jamie said " You know... if you get hard I get... wet" she said blushing deeper. " I wouldnt mind I mean... ive seen guys do it before Matt" she said " And I know itll get painful after a while.. ill turn if you want"
 
Jamie was right it would be painful after a while. Grabbing the sheet he pulled it down exposing his long thick cock to her. He kept up with his body to help him feel normal. He was shaved down there so there was no hair. Just his very long fat throbbing cock that was standing straight up. Gripping his cock he started stroking it slowly looking over at Jamie. "You can help relieve yourself too Jamie"
 
Jamie bit her lip watching him for a few moments and nodded slidjng the sheets downnth reveal her thong. She slid her hand into the thong and rubbing her clit sighing and closing her eyes. She was so turned on watching Matt from the corner of her eye and so wet.
 
Matt's eyes watched as Jamie slid her fingers into her pussy. He could hear how wet she was in the quiet room as she played with herself. Her perky tits jiggling as she worked her arm to play with her pussy. "God you are so fucking sexy Jamie." Matt said wanting to have sex with her so badly but not sure if he should ask or anything.
 
Back
Top