Z-Day(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Nobody was sure how it all started. One day it was like hell on Earth. Like the zombie movies coming to life. Outbreaks starting all over the world and quickly spreading as people were unprepared and had no idea what to do. Heavily populated areas hit the hardest as the infection spread like wildfire. One year later Earth was now overrun by these flesh eating monsters.

There were survivors all over and Matt was one of them. He was a 'prepper' before the outbreak. Predicting that there would be some sort of 'endgame' for the world not sure what but he was prepared. His cabin up in the woods was a suitable place to hold out. Strong wall and doors and isolated from everyone else.
Making sure to have a stockpile of non-perishable foods, and thanks to hundreds of trips to the local hardware and gun store over time he acquired a large stockpile of weapons and supplies.

Since the outbreak he had to kill a few of the zombies. At first it was difficult for him but now it was very easy for him. Having to hit them in the head to put them down for good. He also came across a few survivors from time to time and let them stay with him but they all ended up perishing to the zombies while on a supply run.

Today he was out on a supply run to the nearby small town to see what he could find. Wearing black boots, tan cargo pants, and a black t shirt which fit his tone torso tightly. Armed with his favorite weapon, a titanium hammer, it was light weight and unbreakable and usually put them down with one good hit. Of course he was armed with a pistol as well incase of emergency.
 
Jamie rummaged around the store for unperishables and hygenie suppies. The fashion and small stuff didn't matter anymore and noone was looking for a high class zombie. She grabbed a few pairs of comfortable clothing and sneakers for running as well as tons of ammo from the hunting and gun section in walmart. There were a few survivors but none she could see and the store was empty. The only thing to see were dead zombies which she killed on the way in and clothing. She had lost her family a few years back so she had noone to worry about but she had lost her best friend to the zombies and she had no problem killing the fuckers.

She was strapped with ammo and wearing a black body suit with sneakers. She was NOT dying.

She heard a sound and thought it was a zombie she clicked her gun " Whose there?"
 
Matt made his way to the town taking down a couple zombies on the way. Making his way into the Wal Mart figuring that place would have the most supplies left. It seemed to be the hardest hit though. Carefully making his way through the store seeing dead zombies along the way seeing fresh pools of blood knowing these zombies weren't killed too long ago.

Hearing some rustling a couple aisles over he quietly made his way and quickly popped around the corner drawing his gun not sure what he was gonna find. Surprised when he saw some beautiful petite girl standing there in a black body suit holding some supplies. "Holy shit" He said softly in response to finding another survivor.
 
Jamie looked at the guy a bit scared and shocked at seeing another survivor. She pushed her carts towards him seein of he was real or just a zombie with her weapon drawn. " I said whose there?!" Jamie shouted nervously ready to shoot if it was a zombie and not a person. She was a small girl at 5'5 125lbs and a heavier bigger zombie could attack her and shed be dinner. She did not want to take a chance.
 
Matt reached out stopping the cart inches in front of him still having his weapon drawn. "My name is Matt, who are you?" He asked starting to hear moaning from the other side of the store knowing their talking has attracted a few zombies left on the other end of he store. "We should get going don't want to get cornered in this store."
 
" Jamie" she said grabbing more ammo hearing groaning as well " You have nt been bitten have you? She said moving closer to him examining ready to shoot a zombie if necessary.
 
"No not bitten." Matt said turning around letting Jamie examine him for bites. "What about you?" Matt was standing in the main aisle and turned to his left and saw five zombies making their way towards him and two more to their right. He could have easily taken them down with his gun but didn't want to waste the ammo or draw more attention to them. "Alright we need to move now! Follow me." Matt demanded as he made his way for the exit quickly.

By now the two zombies were between them and the exit. Raising his hammer and charging at the two he kicked one to the ground and smashed the other one over the head killing the zombie and then moving to kill the other one that was still on the ground. Turning to see if Jamie was still behind him he headed out the exit and into the parking lot.

Shocked to see the parking lot crowded with almost fifty zombies making their way to the store. "Over there let's go!" He called out pointing to a building across the street. Not sure what the building was but noticing a ladder going up the side and knew it would be a quick escape for them. Sprinting full speed to the building which took a lot out of him from the heavy pack he had on.

Running and jumping onto the ladder and climbing up looking down to see if Jamie had made it or not. Wondering where all the zombies came from and what drew them to the Walmart.
 
Jamie ran with him grabbing her bag full of supplies. They were heavy but she needed it and it was too important to be left behind. The lot was ful, of zombies by the time they left and if she shot at them she would risk attracting more. She saw the hummer she stole across the street and knew she had to wait till things were clear till they could make it .

They climbed the ladder quickly on zombie nearly catching up with her. He was quick but notas fast as her and she easily confused it with a thrown pebble. They were attracted to any movement near them really.
 
The two story climb to the top of the building seemed to take forever especially with the crowd of growling zombies beneath them. Once he was on the roof and saw it was clear he plopped down onto the ground breathing heavily. Clothes damp with sweat as the hot summer sun beat down on them. "They came out of nowhere" He said taking the bags off of his shoulders trying to regain his energy while thinking of a plan.
 
Jamie nodded and landed beside him panting from the heat and heavy bags. " I have no idea where the hell they came from. I killed all of the ones I saw going in there." She said. She laughed and responded to his question earlier " and no no bites"
 
Matt sat up on his elbows looking around. "Well the bad news is there are no other buildings nearby that we could jump over to. So it looks like we are going to have to go down through this building and try to sneak past them." He said looking over at her laughing slightly with her. "Good to know Jamie."
 
" We should wait till morning or camp out inside im sure this place isnt vacant by zombies because this building evacuated immediately before it spread. We can head in all the doors are locked and blocked off . They know were her so a few hours theyll be impatient and leave probably feeding off the newest turned thats when well have to run.
 
Jamie seemed very observant and tactical which was a plus in this world. Matt has never spent a night outside of his safe house since the outbreak and didn't want to start tonight. "Alright we'll stay here a few hours and if we can't make a run for it then we'll spend the night." Matt said moving his bag against the ledge along the edge and leaned back against it trying to get comfy. "I have a place not far from here and would feel a lot safer sleeping there. That is probably the only place I can sleep soundly."
 
Jenna nodded looking off the side seeing the zombies jumping at the ladder because they couldn't climb. She had watched them for hours once starving when they attacked the business next door to hers and finally escaped when a few cars were stopped. "The mountains are our best means for survival. They are in the city they wont trek a mountain for food theyre pretty lazy. And the heavier ones are the fastes so we have to shoot them first."
 
"That's where my place is, up in the mountains." Matt said pointing off into the distance at the mountain where his cabin was. "Haven't seen a zombie up there since it all started" Matt said taking his gun out of the holster and starting to take it apart and clean it to help pass the time. "Good security and supplies. Great place to hold out. You are welcome to come stay there for a little until you are ready to move on."
 
Jamie smiled and nodded "Thank you Matt that's very kind of you ... You have family with you there or have they.." she said doin inventory on the supplies she hauled up there gallons of water, junkfood and protein bars. Just enough to last them a few good months if they were careful how they ate.
 
"I can only assume they are gone. They lived a few states away and once the shit hit the fans I have never been able to get in contact with them or travel to go see if they somehow made it. I just hope they didn't suffer too much" Matt said keeping his eyes down on his gun as he made sure to clean it to perfection before reassembling it. "What about you"
 
Jamie sighed sadly " I lost my family a few years back to a car accident and I lost my best friend the only family I had left to these zombies. The fuckers got her as soon as she left her house. Thats why I don't mind splitting their fucking skulls they too my family, my life and my job and are threatening my life. Thank goodness I know how to shoot and run because thats the only ive been surviving them."
 
"I'm sorry to hear that" Matt said sincerely as he finished putting his gun back together and put it back in his holster. "Well I can assure you that my place is very safe, I have a great security system, traps set up all around my house. Like I said you are welcome to stay as long as you need to" Matt seemed like he could trust Jamie, she didn't seem like the kind of person that would stab him in the back.
 
Jamie smiled and nodded " Thanks Matt" she said wiping her knife clean with alcohol she snagged. Matt seemed kind and sincere and although he was larger than her he didn't seem like the type to take advantage of a woman. She watched him cleaning his gun and looked over the roof for the zombies. One or two lingered but something else seemed to have caught their attention. She sat and turned the emergency radio on its lowest volume so they could hear what was going on.
 
Matt looked over the roof as well seeing only the two lingering zombies. "We should make a break for it now" Matt said as he grabbed a few bricks from the roof and held them out over the edge of the roof lining up the shot before dropping them, smashing the zombies head so there were none remaining leaving a clear path.

The radio was broadcasting for some evacuation shelter on the outskirts of the city. Matt shook his head, "If all the other shelters have fallen why should people feel safe going to this one? They have a better chance out there on their own then in under guarded shelter that will be overrun shortly anyways." As he was talking he was gathering his things together and prepared their walk back to his house. "Ready?" He asked ready to climb down the ladder.
 
Jamie nodded packing as he talked " Yes im ready" she said to him wondering if they could save anyone. She gathered her things strapping what she could to herself and carrying the rest. " The path to my hummer is clear" she said pointing
 
The whole time Matt was around Jamie he couldn't help but realize how attractive she was. He hadn't been with a girl since before the outbreak so he was quite lonely. Once down the ladder Matt waited for Jamie and then followed her to her hummer. Keeping an eye out the whole time not to be caught off guard by any zombies.
 
Jamie followed the handsome man down the ladder and to her hummer. The zombie were attracted to some jewelry that was shining on one of the corpses. She quickly kicked away a corpse of a zombie she killed getting out and quickly packed their things. The engine wasnt noisy it just made a small grumble but it caught their attention "Quick get in" She told Matt ready to shoot if they got near.
 
Matt tossed his bags into the back seat and climbed into the passenger seat. Once they started driving he gave Jamie directions to his place. Sure they weren't able to pull right up to his driveway but they parked at the bottom of the path that lead to his place. "Alright now stay behind me, don't stray off the path, it's the only place that isn't set up with traps" Matt said as he started leading the way. It was almost a ten minute walk up to his place through a heavily wooded area.

Matt had traps set up all through the trees for the zombies and any other intruders. Once they got close to his house there was a trench at least six foot deep and six foot across that span around the perimeter of his house. Grabbing a pole that was attached to the side of a tree he reached across the trench and lowered the bridge. Pulling it back up once they were across. Walking up to the front door and unlocking it walking into his cabin. "Home sweet home" Matt said

His cabin consisted of a living room, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms a bathroom and a basement which he turned into his storage/armory. Had a generator as a power supply and a fireplace and a wood fire oven to cook on. A large container on his roof collected rain water that was run through a filter for drinking water, which he always boiled before using and the water was used for showering as well.
 
Back
Top