My own Pictures

Damn Jaime! This is hot!

Thank you, lovely....:)

What Wild said!
Very artistic though. Such a difference from your usual cock-pic. Not from you as you in the poster usual cock-pic, but from your as in the receivers you. All those you's get a bit confusing sometimes ...

I see you put up a wonderful collage too.

Hum.... I think I understood that....:D
So long as it was appreciated.....;)

Sofa so good.....;):rolleyes:

We try please. Bites.
Thanks for the comments....;)

you really should keep that thing out of arm's reach, Jaime. :rolleyes:

someone might accidentally-on-purpose suddenly lose control of their neck muscles, causing their head to fall forward, and if your photographic "subject" happens to be in the way....well, there's really no telling what might happen to it. :eek: :cool: ;)

Well, Honey accidents will happen....
It's better than walking into a door....

Haven't posted in awhile, so I guess I'm due a few new pics....

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it!! But beg to differ on the fur, the great forearm, yummy thighs and great stomach all have fur!! I like the shiny part too! ;)

Ah, true..... I think shaving arms and bellies is taking grooming a little too far....:rolleyes:

tumblr_niqtyjulT91u4o10zo1_400.jpg

Lord, lord, Jaime.

I want to hold you by the noggin and pop your entire sexy self into my mouth. And then pull you out again....slowly....like a popsicle...with my tongue wrapped around you...:devil::devil::devil:

Thanks, Honey.....I knew there was reason I did this.....:D

Back