Summergal21's Hideaway Spot

tumblr_mrjghqLoCA1sqgj6ro1_500.gif


There is nothing more ahmazing than a man that knows how to make my whole body shake and make me moan and coo by just his tongue ;)

Does look very fun. But I think it would be more fun if you were sitting on my face ;) Just sayin'.
 
Welllll, we could certainly do this instead ;) Something about sex in the shower, it just drives me fucking wild.

Sex in the shower is really nice :) You dont have to worry about cleaning up or having to shower afterwards/getting tooooooo sweaty. Its a nice way to either end the day or to start the day ;)
 
Nothing I love more than burying my face in warm wet swollen pussy, lips spread my tongue flicking and juices drenched on my face.. Mmm
 
Gah just made myself cum in under ten minutes :p

When you need an orgasm, you just need one :p

Needed a pick me up after some guy I thought was actually quite decent ended up being the biggest pathetic loser I've ever known. He's insecure, selfish and the biggest liar I've ever known. gah so sick and annoyed and mad at myself that I wasted my precious time over him :(

Anyways...done with the rambling :p
 
I sent you a short PM re: our earlier convo about our thread and then that should settle everything.
 
if this

If this is true, then I fall in love between the first conversation and the first kiss. And have lost myself in her well before we make love. Even if it is a one time thing, which has almost never happend for me.
For me sex is never just sex. I have found myself having feelings for my lovers even when it is here on lit stronger still when we move to phone, but when I physically kiss someone, I have feelings behind it. Not posesive your mine type of feelings, for that is not who I am. I am more of a live and let live type. But I hold a soft spot for every lover, to this day. And yes there have been many.


Well even so- I dont think you can look into someone's eyes thaaaaatt long while fucking someone if you dont have any romantic feelings toward them. Also I only want to "genuinely desperately" give someone a "truly earth shattering orgasm" if I loved someone :p

But maybe its just me :p
 
I'm drunk, I'm horny and my bf just broke up with me even though I told him I didn't want to end it and (despite my better judgement ) practically begged him to stay :(
 
I'm drunk, I'm horny and my bf just broke up with me even though I told him I didn't want to end it and (despite my better judgement ) practically begged him to stay :(

I'm sorry to hear that summer gal. :rose:

I know it was a few weeks ago, but I hope you are feeling better. :heart:
 
Its been a while but I'm back :)

I've had this itch to write again so looking for writing partners ;)

Let me know if you're interested :D
 
Story Ideas:

1) I'm a huge fan of Suits from USA- and Harvey Specter is OMG (such an ass)- but also ridiculously handsome. So...
You would be Harvey and I would be Harvey's first love back from when the two were growing up in Chicago. So they would have been each other's first etc. They somehow meet together in NYC and they have an affair, rekindling their relationship.
I'm thinking the girl (so my character) would have married someone important such as a State Senator or something or the owner/founder of a big company.
btw should note I haven't had a chance to watch the recent season of Suits so not entirely sure about the storyline atm

2) The Governor's Daughter
You would be a well known young pirate out in the open sea during colonial England. I live in one of the tropical islands the English have conquered with my father who is the governor of the island. We bump into each other and we soon start a friendship which turns into a romantic affair. I'm at first intrigued and drawn to the free and careless life you lead but then that turns to fear as I realize the violence you've committed. But I fall in love and I even end up running away with you on your ship, leaving my family.

3) The Wild Wild West
Set during the California Gold rush days:
I come from a poor family whose father was killed and whose mother is gravely ill. I have 5 younger siblings and to feed them along with care for my ailing mother I started working at a brothel. I've undertaken this job unwillingly but its the most profitable job. You're my first customer- a successful entrepreneur out in the wild west. Not only are you my first customer but you're also the first man I ever sleep with. Something clicks between us and we're smitten. We carry a friendship which overtime leads to a relationship. It comes to a point you're willing to help me leave the life of prostitution but the madame I work for does not want me to leave and (maybe) you are either already married or set to be married for a wealthy woman- or something like that We can talk about the details.
 
Was just enjoying your thread and some of your stories, and thought this might fit well here. :)

tumblr_nd0ml0wNUK1rjgipqo1_500.jpg
 
Back
Top