The Ask A Mod A Question Thread

When people are being generally abusive, should they not be kicked off the forum? I reported a post the other day because the guy just seems to be a troll. Are there grounds just to kick them off the forum for being a massively disruptive asshole?

Thanks.

When people are being generally abusive, should they not be kicked off the forum? I reported a post the other day because the guy just seems to be a troll. Are there grounds just to kick them off the forum for being a massively disruptive asshole?

Thanks.

May I suggest that you go and read this thread

X15 can you tell me...

Mmm...I luv your pic honey! But I thought photos of wet pussy was not allowed. I too would like to know how to put my hot pics in messages.

Could you plezzze tell me, How Do I Sart A Post?

Thank you.

Maybe you can help me understand. I am getting the idea that literotica is about dead. All the Mods tell everyone to post any action or pussy pictures offsite... well owners are slowly killing the site. they have now have blocked all of post anything hosted on

imagesocke*****m server blocked

image socket .com what its is just remove the space.

photobucke*****m is sever blocked

photo bucket .com what its is just remove the space

so many others I have lost touch with all that has been blocked . Every post made is changed.. even PM's I was trying to send someone a link and it got changed.

So is there any offsite place that is OK with lit?

Thank you

fred

I am looking forward to the response to Fred's question above.

I have another question in this same vein:

Why are certain pictures of sex organs and sex acts banned from the Amateur Pic Feedback thread, but pictures that are just as graphic are allowed in other forums, particularly The Playground?​

This inconsistent handling and censorship of content is very bewildering.

Maybe you can help me understand. I am getting the idea that literotica is about dead. All the Mods tell everyone to post any action or pussy pictures offsite... well owners are slowly killing the site. they have now have blocked all of post anything hosted on

so many others I have lost touch with all that has been blocked . Every post made is changed.. even PM's I was trying to send someone a link and it got changed.

Thank you

fred

I have not hear anything from anyone, but as of a hour or so ago. Both offsites are working again. http://www. photobucket.com http://www.imagesocket.com

I am looking forward to the response to Fred's question above.

Why are certain pictures of sex organs and sex acts banned from the Amateur Pic Feedback thread, but pictures that are just as graphic are allowed in other forums, particularly The Playground?​

I would love to hear the answer to that, but its a lost cause. There as always been inconsistent handling and censorship of content between all the forms. I have had things removed or been yelled because of what I have posted. When I join lit yrs ago, I was asked for a picture of my chest... well I have tubes in my chest.. OMG it was like I eat someone first born after I had brain fuck them. So pictures got removed and this was back when it was ok, to post pictures of you and wife and her GF.

Thank you

fred

Hi Fred,

Photo bucket has been off and on for years. So has Image Shack and others. Some are at the request of the host sites, some are at the discretion of the site owners. I'm not often privy to the reasoning behind it.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to post a sticky with active, usable sites. Sine I don't know what those sites are, I would need contributions.

I'll set something up tomorrow.

After work. Because I do have a day job.

Asking Again

I am glad you responded to Fred's question, but you skipped my question. So I will ask it again.

I am glad you responded to Fred's question, but you skipped my question. So I will ask it again.

I can't answer that as I'm not the Playground moderator. I follow the forum guidelines as they are listed on the forum rules, and as they were given to me by the site owners. Why original content on the other Forums are not removed is unknown to me. It should be.

Have you reported the posts?

I can't answer that as I'm not the Playground moderator. I follow the forum guidelines as they are listed on the forum rules, and as they were given to me by the site owners. Why original content on the other Forums are not removed is unknown to me. It should be.

Have you reported the posts?

Thank you for answering. I do appreciate your response.

No, I have not reported the posts in The Playground because I do not have any problems with those. What I have problems with is the removal of similar posts/pics in the AmPics forum.

I request that all the moderators for all the forums come together and discuss the issue of inconsistency and then act to create a better, consistent set of rules that are equally enforced. Or maybe it just takes consistent enforcement of existing rules.​

Thank you for your time and efforts. I know it must be a thankless job you perform.

I asked the managers of the website about the possibility of a story I wrote being admitted. It describes a boy and a girl 4 years old becoming best friends and ultimately discovering sex and becoming lovers. I was told that was not acceptable. Yet I read stories where the characters are younger than eighteen. What's the scoop?

In my story idea no adults had sex with children.

I asked the managers of the website about the possibility of a story I wrote being admitted. It describes a boy and a girl 4 years old becoming best friends and ultimately discovering sex and becoming lovers. I was told that was not acceptable. Yet I read stories where the characters are younger than eighteen. What's the scoop?

In my story idea no adults had sex with children.

The moderators of the Am Pic forum can't help you with this, we do not have anything to do with the stories.

Sure. But you have to ask Laurel or Manu. They have the power!!!!! :)

Is this also the way to have a new Mod given power over the CHYOO Forums? The current Mod uses his power to get away with repeatedly violating rules, removing posts without reason, & make posts about other posters that are full of lies.

Is this also the way to have a new Mod given power over the CHYOO Forums? The current Mod uses his power to get away with repeatedly violating rules, removing posts without reason, & make posts about other posters that are full of lies.

They are the ones who can give a moderator the "keys to the car" as it is. And would be who you should take that up with.

They are the ones who can give a moderator the "keys to the car" as it is. And would be who you should take that up with.

HOW?! (I told them about all the rule violations, etc. by the CHYOO site & "CHYOO Forum" Mods through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, & have yet to get ANY response on it.)

Also, should I complain to them about not having a flying car or a clone of myself yet? Because what I hear/read makes me believe we have as good a chance of either of those happening as having the violating Mods removed from power.

HOW?! (I told them about all the rule violations, etc. by the CHYOO site & "CHYOO Forum" Mods through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, & have yet to get ANY response on it.)

Also, should I complain to them about not having a flying car or a clone of myself yet? Because what I hear/read makes me believe we have as good a chance of either of those happening as having the violating Mods removed from power.

You could try and send them a message directly. Other than that I have no answer for you. It's not for me to answer how they run their website, or to whom they give moderator duties.

You could try and send them a message directly. Other than that I have no answer for you. It's not for me to answer how they run their website, or to whom they give moderator duties.

Don't answer him anymore. The reason he gets no response is there are no rule-violating mods on the CHYOO site or forums. He breaks the rules (death threats, impersonation, off-topic posts, plagiarism, hacking, and much more), they stop him, he says he's a victim and makes up stories of them making death threats. I even made poll topics to get everyone's opinions. The only votes against the forum mod were from him, and only one or two other people voted against the site mod. Just to make it seem like more people agree with him he used his extra accounts to vote again.

Stop trying to help him. His complaints are only that he doesn't like being forced to follow the rules.

Actually, it is; You started the area to ask questions, so it is assumed that you will be the one to answer them.

Also, ignore the h_k reply, as he lives in a world that does not exist for the vast majority of us.

Actually, it is; You started the area to ask questions, so it is assumed that you will be the one to answer them.

Also, ignore the h_k reply, as he lives in a world that does not exist for the vast majority of us.

I answered your question. You want me to speak for someone else, which I can not do. I do not own this site, and can not speak for those that do. I can only moderate to the rules of the board I work on as they were given to me by those same owners.

I'm sorry if you feel I have not answered to your satisfaction. But I've answered to the best of my ability.

Don't answer him anymore. The reason he gets no response is there are no rule-violating mods on the CHYOO site or forums. He breaks the rules (death threats, impersonation, off-topic posts, plagiarism, hacking, and much more), they stop him, he says he's a victim and makes up stories of them making death threats. I even made poll topics to get everyone's opinions. The only votes against the forum mod were from him, and only one or two other people voted against the site mod. Just to make it seem like more people agree with him he used his extra accounts to vote again.

Stop trying to help him. His complaints are only that he doesn't like being forced to follow the rules.

I try and answer any question. Not everyone likes my answers, but that's okay.

:)

I answered your question. You want me to speak for someone else, which I can not do. I do not own this site, and can not speak for those that do. I can only moderate to the rules of the board I work on as they were given to me by those same owners.

I'm sorry if you feel I have not answered to your satisfaction. But I've answered to the best of my ability.

You didn't answer my question. I'm not saying you did it well or badly; I'm saying you didn't answer it at all. [If you can't answer a question someone has that you believe should go someone else, maybe you need to retitle the thread, "The Ask A (sections-you-moderate) Mod A Question Thread".]

Also, putting CHYOO the site aside, the fact is the Moderator of the group of "CHYOO Forums" at the bottom of these Forums violates just as many just-as-important rules just as extremely & just as often. Do I also need to contact them in order for him to be replaced, perhaps by me? (Again, remember I already did so using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site/page.)

Back