Have you had an orgasm today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized my last post was incorrect, because I answered the question "Need help?" rather than the question "Have you had an orgasm today?". I apologize for this error; I'm afraid the blood has left my brain and gone elsewhere....

yes, and it was spectacular.

This question has been asked in different formats, and some of the answers (like mine, recently :)) have had to include various exceptions and caveats ....here I wanted to be more direct, and address the issue in its most basic form....

Have you had an orgasm today?

Just did... but I was hoping it counted for today... but looking at the clock, it was really meant for yesterday... damn it... went a day without one now.

Yes, woke up with wifey playing with my cock, which quickly escalated into a fucking awesome handjob.

No but I feel the call. Haven't had the opportunity having been on a two California camping trip with the family. Looking forward to that me time in the not to distant future. Besides my little washroom in the trailer is rather small.

Yes, I have. We began our day with sex this morning. I had an orgasm with his cock deep inside me. He had an orgasm with his cock deep inside me. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back