Favorite sex act.

to do- make her squirt using, tongue, fingers, toys, cock

To have done- she rides me until the am ready to cum then she finishes me with her mouth.
 
My fav take her to the edge and over it while she is orgasiming I then take her. Unfortunatly it has been a very long time since I have done it as my wife can't take it.

To recieve: at this point and time I don't really have one thing that works for me. I get off on my partner getting off though of late I have enjoying spanking her ass!
 
Footjob with her socks on!!!

I luv having a girl jack me off with her feet with her socks still on. Also luv it when she rubs them in my face & lets me sniff them & suck on her toes thru her socks. HUGE turn on!!!
 
To Do/ Have Done

To do: ride until till he cummmmmms

Done to me : he can lick me from my ass to my clit and give it to me long and hard anal style
 
to do....suck him off after he's been inside me

to have done...licking anywhere he wants from my pussy to ass, while he uses one of my toys on me
 
I love to give a blowjob, obviously.
Also, I recently realized I enjoy avoiding/fighting him off, so he has to get forceful. Numerous times....like he's in me, then I get away or twist away, he grabs me and pins me, fucks me more, then I get away again, etc. Its sexy.
 
mine: licking my girls clit and pushing my hand deep inside her cunt
hers: a forceful facefuck and cumming on her hard nipples
 
To do: lick tits and pussy after wiping pre-cum on them.

Have done: A handjob while she plays with my ass.
 
....at this stage of my life, mutual masturbation is a big favorite....
 
Last edited:
Best Kind Of Sex

Hi Girls & Boys:

Oral is the best by a very wide margin!

Sucking on a woman's clitoris while fingering her G-spot is the best that I can give. Then having her climax and squirt into my mouth and fill it full of her wonderful female ejaculation fluid is so tasty.

And then to have her suck on my pecker and making me shoot off in her mouth is just heaven. It don't get any better than that -- feelsgood,
 
to do: fiber her gspot to orgasm, then immediately follow with fucking her hard and fast. The sheets are usually soaked after that.

have done; road head is a very close second but getting a handjob while she fingers my ass is tops.
 
Have her sit on my cock at the edge of the bed, then hold her by the waist and move her back and forth, can kinda feel my cock slap her insides until she cums.
 
to do: make her cum while she sits on my face

to have done: anal play while she blows me to completion
 
Back
Top