How often do you masturbate?

On average, once a day.... Some days I can do it as many as 4 or 5 times.... Depends on my schedule, how much time I spend on lit, etc....

Hmmm at least twice a day but can rise to 5 or 6 if working from home..... God I love it heehee

I masturbate with a frequency which probably exceeds that of a teenage boy.

I have to say not near as much as I use too. Now days, being alone has probably put a damper on my sex life, but I still like to satisfy my urge to stroke my cock at least on a weekly basis. I love the load I can produce on my stomach, all hot and gooey, as did my wife when she would encourage my habit of jerking off nightly in bed. I miss her and the fun we always had. But, as they say, we don't live forever! My wife and I will be together soon enuff, and as always, will fall right back into our routine of watching each other masturbate up close and personal like! Happy days all! Later

I masturbate infrequently. I can go weeks without then other times it's 5 times in a day. Today twice and both times I came inside a minute or so. I was desperate

Since it's summer, oh boy. I usually do it daily, but on average I'd say 4-5 times a week.

During school is a different story. I only do it 1-2 times a week due to sheer fatigue from all that goes on.

Back