Male Slave needed!

I realize it was sexist of me to leave out the women, so I'm willing to accept female slaves. All the requirements are the same, however lady slaves must wear tasseled pasties and twirl them while going, "wooowoooowooo" at my request.

I loled at "Wooowooowooo!" For some reason I can totally see that.

My abilities include cars, minor plumbing/electrical, medical, technological, massage therapy(unregistered but formally trained), painting, dildo riding, masonry, yard work and pest control.

Wait, one of those didn't have anything to do with fixing.... :devil:
 
I can work but the roles have to be changed. You be the slave and in return I let you massage me :)
 
I have a tool belt and a smoking hot European girlfriend

I own a construction company in San Diego and have a smoking hot European girlfriend with a killer accent. I take orders well and have a tool belt let me know how I can help and how she can please you
 
ISO, male slave for home repair. Shit needs fixin round here!
Must be proficient in all fields of home repair, wood working, plumbing, installations, pool repair/maintenance, and gardening. Must be handsome and strong, work naked, except outside, I'll permit a loin cloth. In return I will allow you to massage me.
Fix my car too.

I knew I should have taken auto mechanics and woodworking classes. Errr. All I can fix is with an American express gold card
 
total submissive property here

Willing to prove my worth and need to serve as a slave. Thank you for your time.
 
A Jack of all trades, Master of some.
I prefer to work naked, indoors and out. And gladly massage you stressed body. I'll even bend over and allow you to do...what ever.
But be your slave...LOL


ISO, male slave for home repair. Shit needs fixin round here!
Must be proficient in all fields of home repair, wood working, plumbing, installations, pool repair/maintenance, and gardening. Must be handsome and strong, work naked, except outside, I'll permit a loin cloth. In return I will allow you to massage me.
Fix my car too.
 
I can clean a litter box (in any position) and I used to be a lifeguard so I know all about pool maintenance but sadly, that's about the only way I'm truly handy. When it comes to home repair I tend to blunder my way through. If that doesn't work (which is as often as not) I have to call "the guy".
 
Back
Top