Feedback wanted, requests welcome :)

_me_ - I have, and I will again :D

ShyNaughtyGirl - I'm great, just very busy recently, but in a good way...how have you been?

takashi123 - Glad you like, let me know if there is anything you want to see...

CurvyAndCurly - You've had some time, did you decide? :p Here's a few per your suggestion...they aren't too artistic, but I just threw them together quickly...

It's been a while, wasn't sure if anyone still viewed this thread, but I hope you like my new contribution, and keep checking in and let me know how I am doing, and how you all are...:cool:

Amazing pics!! :kiss:

I rarely if EVER look in this forum...but DAMN I can't believe that I'm just NOW seeing this thread :eek:

And they say that women are impacted more by touch, that's a bunch of BS, hell I was clenching my thighs as I looked at the pics...damn hot!

(Silently thinking...I'm SO glad I'm not Catholic, I would be at confession saying "oh Father..." lol :eek:)

I rarely if EVER look in this forum...but DAMN I can't believe that I'm just NOW seeing this thread :eek:

And they say that women are impacted more by touch, that's a bunch of BS, hell I was clenching my thighs as I looked at the pics...damn hot!

(Silently thinking...I'm SO glad I'm not Catholic, I would be at confession saying "oh Father..." lol :eek:)

Woman! You just now found KJ? He's got the hottest male AmPic thread.......... even if he has a melon head! :D:kiss:

_me_ - I have, and I will again :D

It's been a while, wasn't sure if anyone still viewed this thread, but I hope you like my new contribution, and keep checking in and let me know how I am doing, and how you all are...:cool:

This new set of pics, all of them are very erotic. Pics of a gorgeous and sexy man.

KCJ, you are the embodiment of manhood.;)

:kiss: Nikita

Those new pics are so hot!! :rose:

I have a suggestion. How about a suit with a loosened tie, a few buttons undone?

CurvyAndCurly - Thank you for the suggestion...glad you like!

Corbal - I've been around, just crazy last few weeks...thanks for the comments ;)

_me_ - Thank you!

Sensualdreamer - I'm glad you decided to take a peek and came across my thread :D

AdrianaSilver - Thanks!

takashi123 - Thank you Nikita, glad you are enjoying :D

NeverWinterNite - I like that idea...I'll see what I can do! :)

I appreciate the comments, and hope everyone is having a great weekend! :cool:

Anybody want to play strip poker? :p

Hope everyone, like me, is having a great night out in Lit-land...:cool:

Attachments

• rsz_1cards0.jpg
    rsz_1cards0.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 212
  • rsz_cards2.jpg
    rsz_cards2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 190
  • rsz_cards.jpg
    rsz_cards.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 198
Anybody want to play strip poker? :p

Hope everyone, like me, is having a great night out in Lit-land...:cool:

I really think that you pose very well with that sexy body.

mmmmmmm.........

:kiss::kiss::kiss:Nikita

Puh-lease! I had a Royal Flush, that beats your hand anyday! Gimme' your cards and I'll re-shuffle......:devil:

Oh my god. I didn't see that you posted new pictures!! I have to say, I love all of them. I think the first is my favourite, though. I'm a sucker for a man in boxer-breifs. :rolleyes:

Great job and you know the ladies of Lit. would love to see more soon. :)

Sensualdreamer - A full house is a good hand, and I generally welcome company :D

takashi123 - Thank you...I love your thread too ;)

_me_ - I'm glad you like...let me know if you have any pic ideas for me :cool:

ShyNaughtyGirl - Thanks! I had a busy, but great weekend...I'm finally staying in town this weekend for a change, and excited about that! How have you been? :)

gina3 - I'll see what I can do...feel free to pass any ideas my way...

Corbal - You want to up the ante, huh? :p

CurvyAndCurly - Thank you! Glad to know you found the new ones...don't be a stranger ;)

Real life has gotten in the way of my Lit time recently, but it's great to come back for an escape. I finally got some time to browse tonight, and there has been a lot of drama on some other threads...maybe someone needs to stir up some controversy on this one to heat things up...? :p

Seriously though, thanks for viewing, and I'll try to do my best to update more frequently...:cool:

Corbal - You want to up the ante, huh? :p

Real life has gotten in the way of my Lit time recently, but it's great to come back for an escape. I finally got some time to browse tonight, and there has been a lot of drama on some other threads...maybe someone needs to stir up some controversy on this one to heat things up...? :p

Seriously though, thanks for viewing, and I'll try to do my best to update more frequently...:cool:

No....I won that the hand, gimme the cards. :devil::kiss:

Just popping in to see what's up w/ you KCJ... hope your week has been treating you great :)

ShyNaughtyGirl - True, my modest group of followers are pretty kick ass! :D

Corbal - I think somebody might be a cheater...ace up your sleeve? :p

Sensualdreamer - Stop by any time, how is your week going?

Loving the fall weather, football season, and the changing on the leaves...reminds my why fall might be my favorite season :) One of the advantages of the Midwest I suppose, we get to experience each one fully...:cool:

ShyNaughtyGirl - True, my modest group of followers are pretty kick ass! :D

Corbal - I think somebody might be a cheater...ace up your sleeve? :p

Loving the fall weather, football season, and the changing on the leaves...reminds my why fall might be my favorite season :) One of the advantages of the Midwest I suppose, we get to experience each one fully...:cool:

I never cheat, honey. I'm going to have to check you for cards....;)

_me_ - Let me know what you come up with...I'm fantastic! How are things on your side of the pond?

ShyNaughtyGirl - Agreed, we get the full flavor of each season. I should be working right now, but I'm getting geared up for the KSU KU game tonight! :) What's going on with you?

Corbal - Uh huh, I bet :rolleyes: Feel free to check away! ;)

I've recently been becoming addicting to downloading music again, and man there is a lot of good stuff out there that I've been missing out on over the last few months :cool:

-KCJ

I have today off since I got hurt yesterday :( so Im pretty much bored out of my mind. Im gonna drop off some bills and then hopefully get my tickets from 95.7 the vibe this afternoon! woo hoo!

Any fun plans for this upcoming weekend sexy man?

Uh oh, I hope everything is okay :(

Nothing too exciting, just going to actually enjoy being in town for a change, and enjoy the fall weather and some football :cool:

My week has been decent. I put myself up for friend adoption lol - it's the part that sucks w/ the military life-, but then when you meet new friends it makes it better :D

Back