Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love

Love is enough

Gary nodded slowly when Sister Mary Josephine whispered that this was all they could do tonight. He pulled his fingers, which were almost ready to probe her warm kitty again, back across her body.

He turned off the water in the shower and reached over Sister's lovely naked back to the towel rack and pulled a warm big towel off the silver bar. He wrapped it around her like a puffy white cloud, drying her hair and shoulders.

He said "I have probably stayed too long and I would never want to get you in trouble." Gary turned her around and dried her back and breasts, pulling the terry cloud down her body. He dried her inner thighs and pussy, eliciting a small moan, but moved on quickly to avoid temptation.

He turned her round again and kissed her softly. "I should go," he said. "I love you too much to be a problem."
 
Problems



“I should go,” Gary suggested when Sister Mary Josephine indicated they’d have no more sexual activities that evening. “I love you too much to be a problem.”

“Oh, Gary!” Her voice sounded close to tears. “I won’t pretend what just happened is not a ‘problem,’ but don’t think for a moment that you’re the problem. We should not have done what we did, but.... Well, let’s just leave it at that: We should not have done what we did.”

She turned and started to walk away, pausing in the bathroom door. Her back remained to him. “Your clothes should be clean by now, but they’re still wet. Get back into that robe and I’ll make you dinner while they dry.”

Closing the door, she left him alone in the bathroom. She transferred his clothes from the washer to the dryer, added a fabric softener sheet, and started its fastest cycle. She moved to her dressing table and looked in the mirror. She could still taste a hint of Gary’s semen on her tongue. The reflection staring back at her did not resemble the nun she had become, but the woman who had lived too full of a life before taking vows.

attachment.php


That life had almost destroyed her.




 

Attachments

  • p00024a.jpg
    p00024a.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"Your clothes should be clean by now, but they're still wet," Sister said. "Get back into that robe and I'll make dinner while they dry."

As he slid his arms into the robe and watched Sister walk out of the bathroom, her lovely bottom quivering as she closed the door, Gary's thoughts, and yes, his soul, danced fromhellfire to damnation to salvation of sorts to uncertainty and back again.

The 18 year old boy-man in him was hormonal charged. That was one level. He had just cum in a woman's mouth after he had brought her to orgasm. But wanted more.

His care was such, and this is the second level, that he did not want to fuck her, at least not now. He loved this woman, now Josie in his mind, the sisterhood boundary crossed and gone for good. The next sex we have will be making love, Gary thought to himself, ready to step out of the bathroom and into the flat, and out of boyhood forever. But, a bit on edge because of Josie's apparent caution, he counseled himself restraint as he gathered the terry belt round his robe.

I am at your service, he told her as she loaded his clothes into the dryer. You can make that service whatever you like, as long as you keep me in your life.
 
Comfort Levels



Sister Mary Josephine had left her clothes in the bathroom from which Gary emerged before she’d found something else to wear. Tellingly, he looked immediately into her eyes, not at her bare body, when he spoke. “I am at your service. You can make that service whatever you like, as long as you keep me in your life.”

She smiled and did nothing to cover herself. He’d licked her womanhood and she’d swallowed his semen. Nudity already felt totally natural with him.

attachment.php


She knew, however, that she needed to take more care with her words. “Let’s take that one day at a time for now. You’re only eighteen. I’m really not that much older. It’s too early to speak of lifetimes. For tonight, we’ll have dinner. Then let’s see what tomorrow brings.”

She knew that tomorrow she would have to tell him that they had to stop seeing each other outside school. This madness must end. She just hoped she’d have the strength and resolve to break his heart... and her own.


 

Attachments

  • p00025a.jpg
    p00025a.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"For tonight, we'll have dinner. Let's see what tomorrow brings," Josie said as Gary stepped out of the bathroom.

While Gary may have sensed at once the message behind Josie's words, her comfort at being naked with him gave him hope of sorts. He let his robe drop and followed her gaze to his rebounding erection. For his part, Gary was drawn by Josie's breasts and perky nipples, as well as her dark triangle pointing to her still glistening lips.

"Josie, if I may call you that," Gary said as he strode towards her. "I don't know where this is going or where we are going. I do know that I love you." He kissed her softly, his left hand cradling her right breast, his hard cock rubbing her leg. He pinched her nipple and kissed his way down her cheek, chin, and neck before licking circles around her breast, moving inwards to her nipple. She moaned as she grabbed his hair, pushing his head between her breasts.
 
Method Acting



Sister Mary Josephine moaned at the caress of Gary’s renewed erection against her naked left thigh. Her fingers clenched in his hair as he licked circles around her right nipple. She maneuvered his face between her firm, large, round breasts.

“Only oral tonight, my Darling,” she breathlessly insisted as she urged him to his knees. “Next ti....”

She hesitated, shocked by what she’d almost said. She wanted him inside of her so badly, but they had no contraception. As a Catholic, she know the Rhythm Method, of course. Her last period had ended just two days ago. She almost certainly would not get pregnant, but she dare not chance it. Likewise, she did not dare speak of a “next time,” no matter how right it sounded.

“Only oral tonight,” she repeated with a sharp tone in her hoarse whisper as she sat upon the edge of the kitchen table and spread wide her thighs.

 
Last edited:
The promised land

"Only oral tonight," Josie said as she spread her thighs wide on the kitchen table. It was the sexiest voice he had ever heard.

He was going to mention that, like most 18 year old boys, he had a condom in his wallet, but his breath was taken away by the beautiful sight before him.

Her lovely pink red lips were twinkling in the kitchen light, a light wetness gathering. He saw both her inner and outer lips, and as he began to explore her manually, her clit emerged from its little hood, budding before him. Josie's black silky pubes were soft and shiny, moving with Gary's hand as he pet her. Her legs themselves were perfect, as was her ass perched before him as she arched back on her elbows and offered her pussy to him. His erection rubbed against the chair leg, but he was so focused on her pleasure, there was no danger he would cum, at least not for awhile

He slid a finger inside her and she gasped lightly, arching even more. He pulled it out slowly, brushing her clit as he did so. Starting with her larger lip in his left, he began peppering her pussy with little kisses, her scent like ambrosia, her taste like honey. He began to lap her entire cave, from her anus to her pubes, ever so gently before plunging his tongue deeper inside her than any one had ever been. She played with his hair and pushed him in deeper still, his right hand pinching her nipple.
 
Resignation



Sister Mary Josephine purred lowly and lasciviously as Gary explored her most intimate anatomy with his fingers and tongue. Already secretly, or at least subconsciously, resigned to the fact that they would share more afternoons like this, she growled breathlessly. “That’s right, Gary. Get to know mmmmm... me. Learn what I like... aahhhhhhhh....”






 
Last edited:
Education

"Learn what I like," purred Sister Mary Josephine, naked on the table as Gary explored her velvety caves with his tongue and fingers.

He picked up his head long enough to look Josie in the eye and said, "Teach me, Sister. Do you like this? " he asked as he sucked on her smaller lip, beautiful and red pink before him? She writhed and let out a small moan.

"or this?" Gary asked as he Fingered her anus ever so gently and flicked her clit with his tongue. She pushed his head into her pussy and tried to grip him with her thighs as she moaned yet again.

Gary pulled out from between Josie'a legs and climbed up on the table, his tongue licking his way up her body, stopping to kiss her breasts, right before he kissed her. "Or how about this? " he said as he move over her and turned around, bringing get his head back down to her pussy but his cock right above her mouth.

As he plunged his tongue into her sweet slit, his hips brought his hard manshaft into her mouth. She dug her nails into his ass as she began to suck him, while he licked his way to her anus and back, a totally new view of her sweet, wet pussy . . .
 
New Math



Sixty-nine... My favorite number.... This thought automatically crossed Sister Mary Josephine’s mind as Gary settled in on his hands and knees over her and lowered his erection to her waiting and eager lips. She accepted its head into her mouth, careful not to bite down from the thrill as Gary simultaneously resumed his surprisingly skilled cunnilingus upon her, now from the opposite direction. Having always considered Gary the gawky and innocent, albeit charismatic, intellectual type, she wondered briefly how he had developed such sublime lovemaking skills.

Then she turned nearly her full attention, as much as the waves of ecstasy Gary’s tongue sent coursing through her flesh allowed, to her own well developed, if a bit rusty, fellatio abilities. She grasped his hips tightly enough that even her conservative length nails bit into his buttocks to allow only about a third of his shaft into her mouth. This not only prevented her from gagging, but allowed sufficient room for her tongue to dance and play upon the sensitive head of his engorged penis.

Dance and play it did.


 
Dance and play

It did.

Drawing on moves that he saw when he accidentally found his parents' soft porn DVDs, he lowered himself on Josie's sweet naked body, his throbbing shaft alive in her mouth.

He remembered move 69 from one of the DVDs, "Splayed and Sprayed" that he found in his parents secret stash . . .
 
Compensating



Sister Mary Josephine felt sorry for Gary, as well as herself, that they could not culminate this opening night of their forbidden relationship with coital lovemaking. For his sake, she wanted to make him come again. Even as her own hips began automatically rocking from the pleasure of his tongue on her womanhood, she focused on maximizing the efficacy of her tongue on his hard organ. She twirled it upon the head, then sucked it deeper into her mouth and ran it in circles around the shaft.


 
Feast

Gary loved the motion Sister's hips made as he feasted on her pussy. He was licking, sucking, wandering around her tasty pink everywhere, while she was twirling the head of his cock with her tongue. He replicated her moves, his hips bucking as he fucked her mouth. He could feel her nipples pointed in his stomach, firm as the two lovers made waves across the bed. He felt his own orgasm building as Sister pushed her pussy deeper into his face, her clit throbbing under his tongue. She took his cock all the way into her mouth, her fingers on his ass. Their moans mingled in the autumn air as climax approached.
 
Like Riding a Bicycle.



Sister Mary Josephine’s jaw had started to grow tired. Gary coming earlier, along with her rusty fellatio technique, had delayed the inevitable climax of their soixante-neuf. Then Gary forced almost his full length into his mouth. Old habits allowed her to avoid the gag reflex as she sucked on it and ran her tongue back and forth across its underside.

 
As she expertly sucked his cock, her tongue making circles on his shaft, he slid his tongue from the bottom of her delicious valley into her ass, slowly at first, then proved deeper and deeper as she began to rock wildly. He gripped her cheeks with both hands and continued to fuck her ass with his long tongue. She was delicious!
 
Bottoms Up



“Oh fuhing gah!” Sister Mary Josephine moaned around Gary’s erection when he slipped his tongue into her anus. She had forgotten how good that felt, while wondering where the young man had learned to do it. Instinctively, she responded by aggressively sucking almost his whole length into her mouth. Then she began bobbing her head up and down, swirling her tongue on his stiff manhood as she moved. Her hands clenched on Gary’s butt cheeks as her index fingers moved close to his own bung, probing to see how he would react.

 
As Sister Mary Josephine’s finger roamed near his rim and Sister’s fingers were gripping his ass, he plunged his tongue deeper into Sister’s anus, licking the walls and exploring an ass for the first time. He slipped a finger into her pussy, then, two, then three, while enjoying her mouth on his member. As Sister’s finger began to slip slowly into his anus, he gave silent thanks for cleaning his everything in the shower, so he hoped she would go deeper and deeper into his ass as he did in hers.
 
Milk Maid



Two fraternity brothers had introduced the young Josie Cortesogno — now know as Sister Mary Josephine — to anal sex. She had loved it from the first. She moaned around Gary’s erection as he fingered both of her holes.

Meanwhile, her right index finger, now lubricated with her saliva, slipped more deeply into Gary’s anus. She still recalled how massaging a man’s prostate would drive him to wild orgasm. As she gently pressed her fingertip up and forward, and worked it slowly back and forth, she felt Gary’s anal muscles, which had initially relaxed to allow entry, start to contract rhythmically around her knuckle. At this point, while letting it remain in her mouth, she stopped stimulating his penis. She knew from long past experience that her finger would now provide all that Gary needed.

 
Gary welcomed Sister’s finger into his anus and plunged his tongue deeper into hers, licking her anal walls while fingering her pussy. He occasionally pulled his tongue back into her pussy, bringing slippery juices to her ass. He knew she was reluctant to have anything but oral sex, but perhaps anal sex would be okay. Her stimulation of his prostate only made him harder, but he stated to feel a wee bit of precum gliding to the tip of his cock. He pulled out of her mouth and flipped her over on her tummy, her lovely ass spread before him. May I, Sister, he asked, as he fingered her ass one more time, his stiff cock at the ready . . .
 
Rewarding Creativity



Above Gary in soixante-neuf, and expertly massaging Gary’s prostate, Sister Mary Josephine waited for him to start trembling, a sign that he would soon come. Instead, he surprised her by rolling over, flipping her onto her stomach, and scooting around behind her.

“May I, Sister?” he asked. She felt his slick finger return to her relaxed bung, adding more of her own lubricant to it. She glanced back and saw his beautiful erection, still glistening with her saliva, hovering just above her derriere. She had warned him they could not have coitus tonight. The clever boy had thought of an alternative.

“Please, Gary,” she groaned with lust as she raised her butt and spread her knees to prepare for his entry. “Oh, please yes!”

 
Gary contemplated Sister’s lovely ass, noticing her tan lines for the first time. He slid his écrêtions slowly, gently into her ass while cupping her left breast with his left hand. Once he was entirely in, he paused a bit, enjoying the feeling on being inside her. “Pull my hair, Gary,” she said, so he grabbed her ponytail and pulled it back as he started to fuck her. She began to move her hips and their rhythm was in synch as he plunged into her ass. He moved his left hand down to her pussy and began massaging her clit as they rocked back and forth. As he treasured her tight ass gloved around his cock, he began to imagine her fucking him in the ass . . .
 
Overdue



“Oh God yes...” Sister Mary Josephine moaned as Gary pulled her hair to force her anus back upon his erection. “Oh... God.... Fuck me! Use me, Gary... make me your whore....”

Almost six years had passed since a man last took her like this. She had almost forgotten how much she missed it. Now, with Gary’s hard organ filling her bung, and his fingers roughly handling her nipple and clitoris, she knew she hadn’t much longer to wait for the best part.

“Oh FUCK!” She groaned louder. “I’m gonna come!!!”

 
Come with me

Gary felt Sister’s anus tighten around his cock as he fucked her. He liked the dirty talk, but could never call her a whore. He could feel her juices beginning to go as his finger in her pussy mimicked his cock in her ass. He felt his ejaculation moving steadily up his shaft as she began to cum, a loud moan echoing in the room. He pulled out of her ass and came all over her back and hair, her orgasm drenching his hand. They collapsed in a heap in the bed, short moans and shudders easing as they each caught their breaths. He was just about to kiss her when they heard a knock on the door. “Sister, are you okay?” From a female voice on the other side of the door. The knob began to turn . . .
 
Oh the Tangled Web



“Sister?” A familiar, feminine voice followed the knock on her door. “Are you okay?”

Josie turned in dread as the knob rattled, her neighbor trying to enter.

attachment.php


Fortunately, the building included automatic locks on all the doors as a security measure. When she first moved in, she had locked herself out of her apartment several times while getting the mail until she had developed the habit of always taking her keys along.

“It’s alright,” she called as she stood up, feeling Gary’s jism slough down her spine. She needed to explain her loud vulgarities of a moment earlier. “I just dropped something. There’s... uh... there’s broken glass. You shouldn’t come in. It’ll be fine.”

She turned toward Gary and held her index finger to her lips. She did not think her proffered excuse would have sufficiently explained all her neighbor might have heard, so she walked to the door and, without opening it, added another lie. “I hope I didn’t have my radio turned up too loudly.”



 

Attachments

  • p00035a.jpg
    p00035a.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
Thinking fast while Josie was trying to reassure the neighbor, Gary grabbed his I-phone and played a sexy song from Cardi B that was about fucking. He turned it up right as Cardi was singing about pussy, and the two lovers heard the footsteps of the neighbor echo down the hallway with a mumbled, “okay, sorry!”

Josie liked the music and, while she turned it down a bit, began to sway and thrust in a very sexy way. She had not heard music like that for a long time. Gary watched as her large breasts bounced to the music. He got on his knees and buried his face in her pussy. Inspired by the sexy music and explicit lyrics, she pushed his head deeper in and began to moan. Lick my wet cunt, Gary, and then fuck me hard, she said.
 
Back
Top