The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

IcariusInHiding

Literotica Guru
This is an experiment. I thought we could use a thread that isn't directed towards any one person, since there it's an awful lot of effort to maintain one huge thread for yourself when you might only want to post a picture or two every now and then for some feedback!

So this is the thread for anyone who wants to post pictures of themselves without committing to making a whole thread for them.

Remember to hide explicit stuff behind links, and don't post without leaving feedback for someone else!

It'd be terribly rude of me to expect people to post without contributing anything myself, so allow me to kick us off with a .gif I made tonight:

Black Jeans
tumblr_mcrskvsZlJ1rk6kkuo4_400.gif

Don't click these unless you like naked boys:

Explicit 1 2 3 4

Last edited:
Happy to see you back.

Can I post on here as well as my own thread/s? :p

I'm back drunk and nothing posted?! Shameful display, Lit! If this thread doesn't take off soon I shall just have to start my own.

Last edited:
I guess we all got a treat this halloween.

I'm a fan of the torso shots as you already know, but I completely missed the explicit gifs the first time around and they were not at all what I was expecting :p

I guess we all got a treat this halloween.

I'm a fan of the torso shots as you already know, but I completely missed the explicit gifs the first time around and they were not at all what I was expecting :p

Thanks! I tried to make them non-intrusive in case people didn't want to see that kind of thing. Curious; what were you expecting?

This is an experiment. I thought we could use a thread that isn't directed towards any one person, since there it's an awful lot of effort to maintain one huge thread for yourself when you might only want to post a picture or two every now and then for some feedback!

So this is the thread for anyone who wants to post pictures of themselves without committing to making a whole thread for them.

Remember to hide explicit stuff behind links, and don't post without leaving feedback for someone else!

It'd be terribly rude of me to expect people to post without contributing anything myself, so allow me to kick us off with a .gif I made tonight:

Great idea for the thread...though I absolutely think that you are worth your own thread! I love those gif's! :heart:

I think you should make this into a GIF thread. ;)

Love the experiment, and I must say that your .gifs are exquisite! The black and white just add that dimension of sensuality and to say nothing of the sexy subject matter. I could certainly enjoy a thread all of you!
Here's a contribution for you...

Lips_zps3536f6d1.jpg

Love the experiment, and I must say that your .gifs are exquisite! The black and white just add that dimension of sensuality and to say nothing of the sexy subject matter. I could certainly enjoy a thread all of you!

Thank you! For both the lovely words and downright sexy contribution.

I have a gif but don't know how to get the image to show up without just posting the link. :rolleyes:

Add
after the link.

Lips_zps3536f6d1.jpg

Great contribution. Your lips remind me a bit of Amanda Seyfried's in this picture.

Back