The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Considering my own pic thread

I am considering my own pic thread. Here are three samples. Should I do my own thread?

Click on each pic for a larger, UNCENSORED version.






remember to click on the picture for the UNCENSORED version. :D
 
Last edited:
You should absolutely go for it! Your pictures are wonderful, share yourself! Glad you chose to post a few here for our pleasure;)

Thank you faelyn for your support. When I first joined Lit AmPics, I never envisioned myself posting here. I found a very caring, supportive community. I figured if the guys want to see the ladies, maybe the ladies want to see some of the men. I may not be a hunk as some of the male pic posters are, but I have the right equipment! :)
 
First time posting a pic, but I'll give it a shot. Hope you all like.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 544
I haven't posted a picture in years... Hopefully I haven't completely lost the knack for it.
 
Last edited:
I haven't posted a picture in years... Hopefully I haven't completely lost the knack for it.

Not having seen anything previously posted.... I'd venture to say that you haven't lost anything! A lovely tease of your lips, the beard...yum. And the rest of what I can see looks just as sexy.
 
Shadysmurfette, I hope you think I'm one of those sexy men you were talking about. I'm definitely a fan of your pics.

Faelyn, since you requested it, here's another pic for you.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Bounty paid :D Mmmmm be sure to take a look, he won't disappoint;)
 
Shadysmurfette, I hope you think I'm one of those sexy men you were talking about. I'm definitely a fan of your pics.

Faelyn, since you requested it, here's another pic for you.

:D fantastic body! Do keep sharing!
 
Back
Top