thecod
Ton8ty
Wiintermute
Wishfulthinking
Xyster
yesplease8

ZuzusPetals
[/size]​

* Star after an authors name indicate he has over ten (10) 1000+ stories. Mr. Scouries presently has the most 1000+ stories -35 – and is followed by rgjohn, TryAnything and alwayswantedto.

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

There is no such thing as the "Most Votes Received List" or the 1000+ Vote Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Just more of scouries bullshit.

Last edited:
Just want to let you know that we'll be updating the list at the end of the month...

gabby

[size=+2] ***** UPDATED July 1st 2011 *****[/SIZE]

[size=+2]Friday, July 1, 2011
ScouriesWorld Headquarters
Miami Beach, Florida[/size]

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size],

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

In association with the:

[SIZE=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)[/size]

presents:

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST

108 STORIES
100+ COMMENTS

18 CATEGORIES
BDSM
EXHIBITIONIST
FETISH
FIRST TIME
GROUP
HOW TO
HUMOR
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
NONHUMAN
NON CONSENT
NOVELS
ROMANCE
SCI-FI
TEXT WITH AUDIO

64 AUTHORS

826 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
461 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries
When We Were Married DanielQSteele1
(15 different chapters of this story have received over 100 votes)
400 Words On Skin PacoFear
334 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
248 My Virgin Sister samslam
244 Laura’s Vineyard ronde
236 Falling Into Darkness Ch 18 Elianna
235 Colleen Ch. 3 Texas Refugee
230 Hunted furrybert

210 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
204 Service TryAnything
Pound Yon Virgin sarahhh :rose:
Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 10 soular
Breastfeeding My Brother sarahhh
Something We Have to Talk About nici – 2 chapters
Zoea DG Hear
No Reply Harddaysknight
Suspicion Ch. 02 whiteone redone
A Boo-boo for Daddy sarahhh

Culture Shock Sir Nathan
All These Years selenakitten
Daddy, I’m Naked sarahhh
Sophia Pt. 04 CastleStone
A Benign Something jtmalone70
The Novice wishfulthinking
Conflicted Ch.16 Eldridgein00
To Tempt The Devil Ch.1 ms_girl23
My Husband Sucks sarahhh
Unfaithful Wife Charleybear

The Worst Week of My Life ohio
But Love is Blind Blue88
Till Dawn 1313
Seven Days Ch.’s 1 and 6 soular
Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath Harddaysknight
Nude Awakening sarahhh
Yesterday Harddaysknight
Romancing The Ravishing Redhead sarahhh
Stuffing or Muffing sarahhh
Hooters on Scooters sarahhh

King Size Bed strickland83
The Redhead crisscross2037
Scenes From A Marriage ohio
The Middle Case cloacas
How To Play Puck sarahhh
Fucked My Mom _
A Bitch in Heat sarahhh
Commando Caper sarahhh
Sorority Suck You Bus sarahhh
Thanking Our Soldiers sarahhh

How To F*** Your Daddy sarahhh
Strap-On Sex and the Single Girl sarahhh
I Hate Surprises Ch. 03 ohio
Buy Me for a Naked Pet sarahhh
Eleanoe Rigby Harddaysknight
Leave it to Beaver sarahhh
I Love Dick sarahhh
Sucking Green Dick sarahhh
Brisket ohio
Dig Two Graves Ch.3 winterfoxx

Moment of Clarity DanielQSteele1
The Dream Wife DanielQSteele1
The Last Descendant Ch 6 Elianna
Redemption Ch 6 Elianna
Where Was She Ch 2 thecelt
Genie Profiles Ch. 28 Joe Brolly
A Lifetime in One Moment C.C. Rider
A Stitch in Time Pt. 07 MarshAlien
The Last Goodbye DanielQSteele1
Long After the Fact Ch 2 ohio

How To Eat Pussy Like a Champ BatsandGlamorohio
Roommates _
Wolf Man Ch. 09 DirtyAliceBlack
A Bundle of Wild Cards hansbwl
Shutdown Fever jake60
Visiting Richard Gronier ohio
Macallan Promise PaccoFear
Hypocrite or Cuckold StormX
The Bar and Grill Pt. 04 Rehnquist
It Was Something in Her Voice GaryAPB

Aunt Raven L.A. Wicker
”Painting” Mom alwayswantedto
Clarence and Millie hilaryhugo
Revenge of the Nerd rpsuch
What You Wish For Rehnquist – multiple chapters with over 100 votes
Bean Counter Ch16 Creamer
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts the_last_high
Either is Not the Only Choice Scorpio44
Charity Begins Next Door Tx_Tall_Tales
A Long Walk Home JazCullen

It Started With a Kiss miss honeypot – 2 chapters
Lovers Without Realizing It RedEmerald
I Helped My Husband yesplease8
The Damp, Gray Gone Ch. 03 Rehnquist
Blowjobs for Dummies BatsandGlamour
Sales Team Cat5
Just The One Time DG Hear
Alien Impulses Farmerboy
I Want To Pleasure You DanWants
Googbye, La La Land MLyons

175 Snap Shot M. Millswan
Bitterness Matt Moreau
Leader of the Pack Ch 26 secretme
Gabriella Ch 08 soular
Goin’ Back Home Again Renquist
Silence; or The Bet ohio
Not Gulity Harddaysknight
Rules of Marriage thecelt

List updated July 1st 2011

[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]

[size=+2]_ (now Cphucker)
alwayswantedto
BatsandGlamour
Blue88
C.C. Rider
CastleStone
Cat5
CharleyBear
Cloacas

Creamer
Crisscross2037
DGHear
DanWants
DanielQSteele1
DirtyAliceBlack
Eldridggein00
Elianna
Farmerboy
Furrybert

GaryAPB
Hansbwl
Harddaysknight
hilarynhugo
jake60
JazCullen
Joe Brolly
Jtmalone70
L.A Wicker
M. Millswan

MarshAlien
Matt Moreau
miss honeypot
MLyons
ms_girl23
M-Y-Erotica
Nici
Ohio
PacoFear
RedEmerald

Rehnquist
rgjohn
rpsuch
ronde

Sarahhh
samslam
Scorpio44

scouries
secretm
Selenakitten

Sir Nathan
soular
StormX
strickland83
Texas Refugee
thecelt
The_last_high
TryAnything
Tx_Tall_Tales
whiteone redone

Winterfoxx
Wishfulthinking
Yesplease8
youbadboy
[/size]​

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as The ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.). It can not sanction the "Most Comments Received List" or the 100+ Comment Club because they are all fake. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association his crap with the good writers on Lit.

Last edited:
Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

is pleased to announce that we’ve found three new members:

[size=+2]
RedEmerald
[/size]

[size=+2]
D.C. Roi
[/size]

and

[size=+2]
orie
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming our new members.​

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

is pleased to announce that we’ve found three new members – and these three are among the most famous authors on the site:

[size=+2]
Jaz Cullen
[/size]

[size=+2]
ohio
[/size]

and

[size=+2]
Just Plain Bob
[/size]

We nowhave 131 members. Please join with me in welcoming our new members.​

There is no such thing as the "Most Votes Received List" or the 1000+ Vote Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

In association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

Yes he’s done it again! And it’s the 105th story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!! A rising superstar:

[SIZE=+2]
Renquist
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
Goin’ Back Home Again
[/size]

Well done!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

Yes he’s done it again! And it’s the 106th story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!!

[SIZE=+2]
thecelt
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
Rules of Marriage Ch.04
[/size]

Well done!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

Yes he’s done it again! And it’s the 107th story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!! The hardman:

[SIZE=+2]
Harddaysknight
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
Not Guilty
[/size]

Well done!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

Yes he’s done it again! And it’s the 108th story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!! The man from the miidwest:

[SIZE=+2]
ohio
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
Silence; or, The Bet
[/size]

Well done!

There is no such thing as The ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.). It can not sanction the "Most Comments Received List" or the 100+ Comment Club because they are all fake. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association his crap with the good writers on Lit.

Last edited:
Below is the story that you and Dark knew about, before it even posted to Literotica. Tell me, Scouries, how did you two know what I had submitted, before it even posted.

So much for free speech. Laurel rejected my story. She said it was better if I posted it to the forum board. I'm just taking her advice. Below is the story that you and Dark already knew about, which is why you started up all the shit about limiting contest stories from any one writer.

This is a Nude Day contest story. Please vote.

Nude Day Story, I'm An Asshole

It took Nude Day for me to see who I truly am. I'm an asshole.

Nude Day is when I had my epiphany. It took Nude Day for me to see who I truly am. Standing naked on Nude Day and looking at myself in the mirror without the rose colored glasses coloring and skewing my perception of myself, for the first time in my life, I see my real self and I'm not happy with what I see. I'm saddened to write that I'm an asshole. I am. I truly am. I'm a asshole.

I've met a lot of assholes in my life and I never thought I'd be one, an asshole, but I am. Most of the people I had to work for, bosses, were assholes, real assholes. Going way back, before I even started working, a lot of my professors and teachers were assholes, too. I could tell an asshole, as soon as they opened their mouths that they were assholes or were going to be assholes. Even before that, I had friends, acquaintances, and even family members who were real assholes. Now, including myself, I'm surrounded by assholes.

Before we continue, allow me to describe my definition of an asshole. An asshole to me is someone with two assholes. One hole in the ass, of course, for shitting excrement and a second hole in their mouth for talking shit. That's my definition of an asshole, a person shitting shit and talking shit, sometimes at the same time. Eww, gross. Yeah, that's me, alright. Unfortunately, I fit my own definition of an asshole.

All politicians are assholes. Most lawyers are assholes, especially divorce lawyers. Ex anything, ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-wife, ex-husband, or ex-significant other is always an asshole.

To be honest, I never thought of myself as being an asshole, but I am. Why, as a writer of erotic literature and dirty stories, a writer who writes for Literotica, am I such an asshole? There are a lot of reasons how I could be an asshole, but the main reason is because I write too many contest stories. As the most prolific author on Literotica, bar none, writing too many contest stories makes me an asshole.

Now that I think about it, I've been an asshole since 2007, when I joined Literotica as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER and wrote nearly 200 stories for the Survivor contest. Just the fact that I made a mistake and wrote my name capital letters made me an asshole, before I even wrote my first story. The next year, 2008, as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, I wrote more than 300 stories for the Survivor contest.

What an asshole I am for writing so many stories on a story board, huh? How dare I write so many stories on a story board? What the Hell is wrong with me for writing so many stories on a story board? What an asshole I am for writing all those stories.

Truth be told, I only write contest stories. Literotica has twelve monthly contests and six themed contest stories each year, Valentine's Day, Earth Day, Nude Day, Summer Lovin', Halloween, and Winter. In addition to those 18 contests, they have their yearlong contest, the Survivor contest, the writer who writes the most stories in the most categories wins. I've competed in the Survivor contest every year, since I joined, which makes me a real asshole by dumping all those Survivor stories on the board.

As BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, I won 2nd place in the Survivor contest in 2007 and 2008. I finished in 6th place in the Survivor contest as PositiveThinker in 2009, and in 2010, I won 2nd place again in the Survivor contest as AndTheEnd. I'm leading the 2011 Survivor contest, as SuperHeroRalph. Since the most stories written in the most categories wins, the Survivor contest is the only contest held by Literotica that I have any chance of winning, as it is independent of scores and votes.

As are the themed contests, the monthly contest winners are those with the highest scores. Even though many of my stories are wicked good, I don't score very high. Why? Well, no doubt, because I'm an asshole.

Recently, the last couple years, I've only been writing stories in the themed writing contests. When other writers write one or two submissions, I write a dozen to two dozen stories each contest. What an asshole? I can't help myself. Writing is my passion. I love writing stories. Oh, yeah, without doubt, I am an asshole. I dunno, but if there's a delineation between a good asshole and a bad asshole, just to save face, I'd like to think of myself as a good asshole.

Yet, with all the contest stories that I've written, except for coming in 2nd place three times in the Survivor contest, I'm saddened to write that I've never won a contest, haven't even so much as finished in third place. One would think with all the hundreds of contest stories that I write and have written, that one story would have been a homerun with the readers. Why is it that I've never won a contest here? Is it solely because I'm an asshole?

I've been told by hundreds of readers that I'm a good writer, one of the best writers on the site. I've been told by hundreds of readers that they loved my stories so much that they favored them and favored me as a writer. Still, I don't win any contests. I don't even come close to winning a contest. Matter of fact, some of the poorest writers on the site writing the worst stories on the site score higher than me. Why is that? I don't get it. Yet, judging which story is better over another story is as arbitrary as thinking which person is more of an asshole than another. The fact remains is that I'm still an asshole.

So far, in just 2011, with still three contests to go, the Summer Lovin, Halloween, and Winter contests, I've written 68 contest stories in the Valentine's Day, Earth Day, and Nude Day contests, as SuperHeroRalph. What an asshole? With more than 50,000 writers on the site, no other writer writes as many contest stories as I do.

In 2010, I wrote 89 contest stories under AndTheEnd. Then, between PositiveThinker in 2009 and BOSTONFICTIONWRITER in 2007 and 2008, I dare say, I've, no doubt, written more than 300 contest stories. I lost count. I'm embarrassed to admit that with all my alternate identities, AndTheEnd, BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, WmForrester, and now SuperHeroRalph, that I've written nearly (gulp) 500 themed contest stories and nearly 1,000 monthly contest stories. Oh, my God! I'm such an asshole.

Why do I write so many stories, specifically contest stories? The only reason that I could think of is that I'm an asshole. I never thought that I was an asshole, I thought I was just another passionate writer, but I must be an asshole, not only to write so many contest stories but also not to win a writing contest with any of my stories.

Even though my passion is writing and, even though so many readers continue to tell me how good I am and how good my stories are, I'm still an asshole. To somehow make myself feel better about not winning a writing contest at Literotica is for me to think that Literotica doesn't allow an asshole to win a contest. Somehow that makes me feel better being an asshole, I think, not really, well, not at all. Yet, it's always better to not only blame someone else for being an asshole but also to call someone else an asshole, don't you think?

To be honest and in my defense, my justification for not winning a themed contest, even though I write dozens and dozens of contest stories a year, is because the theme and monthly contests that Literotica hosts has nothing to do with the best story wins and has nothing to do with the best writers winning. Ah, now there's a thought that makes me feel better. Maybe I'm not an asshole after all. Based on writing here since 2007 and 2008, as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, as CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, and WmForrester in 2009, as AndTheEnd in 2010, and as SuperHeroRalph in 2011, I've discovered that it's not the best story or the most talented writer that wins a contest here, it's the most popular writer. Period.

An aside note for those who wonder why I change my name every year, there's two reasons. If I wrote under one name, my Literotica page would be as cumbersome to navigate as my BOSTONFICTIONWRITER page is now with 663 submissions. Secondly, I've had mentally disturbed bashers who e-mail me mean things, even death threats, just for writing a story that they didn't like. I even had one person find my Facebook page and post personal information about me on the site. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my Facebook page. Fortunately, Literotica is good about that and removed the posts.

Wow! Praise the Lord. Now that's a revelation and, perhaps, my salvation that it's not the best story that wins the contest, but the most popular writer. Further, being that I write so many frigging contest stories, I've noticed something about my scores that many of the other writers who only write one or two contest stories in a contest may not notice. Come closer to the screen so that everyone doesn't see what I'm about to write. Ready?

After only a few days, even though I received hundreds of votes for stories during the contest and after my initial scores, with some stories receiving as many as 1,200 votes, my scores remain the same. Yep, it's true. My scores don't change very much. They all pretty much remain the same. Further, many of my stories have the same exact scores with most of my stories having scores within one or two hundreds of a point from one another. Isn't that weird? Scientifically, after having written so very many stories, I don't think it's a coincidence that my scores don't change very much and that I have so many scores that are the same. I think it may be something else.

I've deduced that for every 5 vote I receive, I receive a 3 vote from those who want to make sure that I don't win a contest here. All my scores, no matter if it's for my worst stories or my best stories, hang around the 4.0 mark. Truly, the scoring at Literotica makes no sense to me and is, by no means, a quantifier that the story a reader reads is good or bad.

Being the accountant and numbers person that I am, mathematically and logically, I could understand the phenomena of scores not changing and scores that are the same and scores that remain the same, even after receiving hundreds of votes, after the original, first score. I could even understand that happening to one or two of my stories, even a dozen of my stories, since I write so many contest stories, but how does that happen to nearly every contest story that I write in every contest? If receiving the exact same scores and scores that don't change wasn't so very strange, I'd be upset, but I'm not upset. I'm beginning to think that contest scores are manipulated by someone else, perhaps by a computer program. For sure, someone doesn't want me to win a contest. Weird, isn't it?

Now, I don't have proof that something underhanded is happening at Literotica, when it comes to contest scores and determining the winner of a contest. Pointing no fingers and not crying foul, I'm just reporting my personal and unproven observation with my contest story scores. My thinking is that, perhaps, my scores are being limited to not go any higher than a certain level, mainly no higher than a 4.43, well, because I'm an asshole.

There are always exceptions to the rule and I do have a few stories, very few, in comparison to all the stories that I write and to all the stories that others have written, that have scores that are higher than 4.5, along with the accompanying red H, but when I read other writers' stories, writers that have pages filled with red H's, to be honest, their stories aren't as good as my stories. Definitely, most of their stories aren't good enough to earn a red H for every story they write. Maybe they just have a lot of friends and family who vote for them. Maybe they work somewhere that they have access to lots of computers with different IP addresses and they can vote and vote and vote for their stories over and again. Now, that may explain why I never won a contest and that may or may not explain why I'm an asshole or not an asshole. I dunno, I'm not computer savvy enough to delve into that part of Literotica's scoring method.

Now, in my defense, I would have had a lot more red H's, but every time I receive a red H, bashers come along and erase my red H's by giving me low scores, without so much as reading my stories. That sucks, so when I do receive a red H, I've been turning off the voting. Definitely, for sure, they must think that I'm an asshole, too, and, as an asshole, I shouldn't have any red H's for them to erase my red H's.

Yet, to be honest, I've read some of the winning contest stories and, as biased as I may be, most of my stories are better. Most of my stories deserved at least a 3rd place prize, if not a 2nd place prize, or even a 1st place win in whichever contest they were entered. Even though my stories are widely read and excitedly enjoyed, I still cannot manage to win a contest. Go figure. Ergo, I must be an asshole.

In 2007, as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, I wrote a story Sex with my Mother-in-law. Within the first month, it had received more than 800,000 views, an unprecedented number of views in the history of Literotica, even for an incest story, along with more than 800 votes. The following month, I wrote Sex with my Sister-in-law Samantha and, after only a few weeks, that received more than 650,000 views and more than 600 votes. Yet, neither of those stories scored high enough to win or place in the themed contest that they were entered. Then, I wrote Never Too Old for Love So Young in the Mature category and that story went through the roof. The readers loved that story so much that a publisher stopped me from finishing the last view chapters, so that he could publish it as an E-book.

Unfortunately, I pulled those stories to post them as E-books and had I not pulled them, 5 years later, no doubt, they would have earned a place in the top ten, all-time, most read stories. Sadly, I ended up pulling the E-book from the publisher because he couldn't accurately account for the sales commissions that I should be receiving. For him to think that he could cheat me out of sales, he must have thought that I was an asshole, too.

My story, I Love You Mommy, that I wrote under WmForrester, was the most read "new" story for all of 2010. Presently, that story is the 163rd all-time, most read story on the site and still climbing on the all-time, most read story list with nearly 800,000 reads and more than 1,200 votes. Not bad considering that there are more than 50,000 writers who write here and that there are more than 3 million stories posted on the site. Yet, still, that story didn't win the themed contest or even place in the themed contest in which it was entered. What does that tell you about contest winners and what does that tell you about me? I know, it tells you that I'm still an asshole.

My story, Spending My Summer Stripping My Mom Naked, that I wrote under AndTheEnd, with nearly 250,000 reads and nearly 350 votes, is the 6th most read story on the 12 month list. Unfortunately, that story didn't win or even place in the themed contest that it was entered either. I must be an asshole for that story not to have won something.

My story, Siblings Get Naked for Nude Day, that I wrote under SuperHeroRalph with nearly 100,000 reads and more than 1,100 votes, is the most read story in 30 days. Unfortunately, that story has a snowball's chance in Hell of winning or even placing in the current Nude Day contest. Why? Because I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole. Gawd, I'm such an asshole.

Even though I'm one of the few writers who writes in every category, after having written more than 1,000 stories, 100 poems, and more than 6 million words that have amassed more than 60 million hits or reads, under the names of AndTheEnd, BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, WmForrester, and now SuperHeroRalph, you'd think that I could win one lousy contest at Literotica, but I can't. Why? You know it and I know it. I'm an asshole.

Maybe, one day, Literotica will have a contest where the best story wins. Maybe, one day, Literotica will have a contest where it doesn't matter who writes the story. Maybe, one day, even an asshole like me can win a contest here at Literotica.

Yet, now that I have your attention, before I end this essay, please allow me address the voting and comment situation for a minute. We writers all write here for free. Other than hoping to win a few dollars by winning a contest, we're not paid for our hard work and we're not compensated for our time. We write because we must. We write because we love to write. We write for your votes and for your feedback. Yet, what is more disturbing to me than not winning a contest here is the lack of appreciation that so many readers show for the writers who write stories for you, dear reader.

For every 1,000 reads, we're lucky to receive one vote and for every 10,000 reads, we're lucky to receive 1 comment and most of the comments we receive are not constructive comments but bashing comments. If you enjoyed the story you read, please support your favorite writer and favorite story by voting and/or commenting for the story. Please support your favorite writer and favorite story by adding that writer and/or story to your favorite list.

Trust me, there's no electronic hand that will swoop down from a satellite in the sky to tell your wife, husband, significant other, or mother that you've been reading porn, I mean, dirty stories, sorry, I meant to write, erotic literature. Your viewing pleasure is safe from Big Brother monitoring you here. We writers appreciate every vote of support and every comment you make to our stories. You reading our stories means so very much to all of us and even more so when you vote and comment.

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading and voting for my story.

Here you go, Scouries. Just as you shit all over everyone else's threads, just as you try and ruin everyone else's good time, here's my story that you and Dark were privvy to, before it posted, and before it was rejected.

So much for free speech, huh? You guys get to say and do anything you want on this site, which makes me more than suspicious of your identities, but I get bitch slapped, just because I write too many fucking stories.

"Asshole!"

This is a Nude Day contest story. Please vote.

Nude Day Story, I'm An Asshole

It took Nude Day for me to see who I truly am. I'm an asshole.

Nude Day is when I had my epiphany. It took Nude Day for me to see who I truly am. Standing naked on Nude Day and looking at myself in the mirror without the rose colored glasses coloring and skewing my perception of myself, for the first time in my life, I see my real self and I'm not happy with what I see. I'm saddened to write that I'm an asshole. I am. I truly am. I'm a asshole.

I've met a lot of assholes in my life and I never thought I'd be one, an asshole, but I am. Most of the people I had to work for, bosses, were assholes, real assholes. Going way back, before I even started working, a lot of my professors and teachers were assholes, too. I could tell an asshole, as soon as they opened their mouths that they were assholes or were going to be assholes. Even before that, I had friends, acquaintances, and even family members who were real assholes. Now, including myself, I'm surrounded by assholes.

Before we continue, allow me to describe my definition of an asshole. An asshole to me is someone with two assholes. One hole in the ass, of course, for shitting excrement and a second hole in their mouth for talking shit. That's my definition of an asshole, a person shitting shit and talking shit, sometimes at the same time. Eww, gross. Yeah, that's me, alright. Unfortunately, I fit my own definition of an asshole.

All politicians are assholes. Most lawyers are assholes, especially divorce lawyers. Ex anything, ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-wife, ex-husband, or ex-significant other is always an asshole.

To be honest, I never thought of myself as being an asshole, but I am. Why, as a writer of erotic literature and dirty stories, a writer who writes for Literotica, am I such an asshole? There are a lot of reasons how I could be an asshole, but the main reason is because I write too many contest stories. As the most prolific author on Literotica, bar none, writing too many contest stories makes me an asshole.

Now that I think about it, I've been an asshole since 2007, when I joined Literotica as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER and wrote nearly 200 stories for the Survivor contest. Just the fact that I made a mistake and wrote my name capital letters made me an asshole, before I even wrote my first story. The next year, 2008, as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, I wrote more than 300 stories for the Survivor contest.

What an asshole I am for writing so many stories on a story board, huh? How dare I write so many stories on a story board? What the Hell is wrong with me for writing so many stories on a story board? What an asshole I am for writing all those stories.

Truth be told, I only write contest stories. Literotica has twelve monthly contests and six themed contest stories each year, Valentine's Day, Earth Day, Nude Day, Summer Lovin', Halloween, and Winter. In addition to those 18 contests, they have their yearlong contest, the Survivor contest, the writer who writes the most stories in the most categories wins. I've competed in the Survivor contest every year, since I joined, which makes me a real asshole by dumping all those Survivor stories on the board.

As BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, I won 2nd place in the Survivor contest in 2007 and 2008. I finished in 6th place in the Survivor contest as PositiveThinker in 2009, and in 2010, I won 2nd place again in the Survivor contest as AndTheEnd. I'm leading the 2011 Survivor contest, as SuperHeroRalph. Since the most stories written in the most categories wins, the Survivor contest is the only contest held by Literotica that I have any chance of winning, as it is independent of scores and votes.

As are the themed contests, the monthly contest winners are those with the highest scores. Even though many of my stories are wicked good, I don't score very high. Why? Well, no doubt, because I'm an asshole.

Recently, the last couple years, I've only been writing stories in the themed writing contests. When other writers write one or two submissions, I write a dozen to two dozen stories each contest. What an asshole? I can't help myself. Writing is my passion. I love writing stories. Oh, yeah, without doubt, I am an asshole. I dunno, but if there's a delineation between a good asshole and a bad asshole, just to save face, I'd like to think of myself as a good asshole.

Yet, with all the contest stories that I've written, except for coming in 2nd place three times in the Survivor contest, I'm saddened to write that I've never won a contest, haven't even so much as finished in third place. One would think with all the hundreds of contest stories that I write and have written, that one story would have been a homerun with the readers. Why is it that I've never won a contest here? Is it solely because I'm an asshole?

I've been told by hundreds of readers that I'm a good writer, one of the best writers on the site. I've been told by hundreds of readers that they loved my stories so much that they favored them and favored me as a writer. Still, I don't win any contests. I don't even come close to winning a contest. Matter of fact, some of the poorest writers on the site writing the worst stories on the site score higher than me. Why is that? I don't get it. Yet, judging which story is better over another story is as arbitrary as thinking which person is more of an asshole than another. The fact remains is that I'm still an asshole.

So far, in just 2011, with still three contests to go, the Summer Lovin, Halloween, and Winter contests, I've written 68 contest stories in the Valentine's Day, Earth Day, and Nude Day contests, as SuperHeroRalph. What an asshole? With more than 50,000 writers on the site, no other writer writes as many contest stories as I do.

In 2010, I wrote 89 contest stories under AndTheEnd. Then, between PositiveThinker in 2009 and BOSTONFICTIONWRITER in 2007 and 2008, I dare say, I've, no doubt, written more than 300 contest stories. I lost count. I'm embarrassed to admit that with all my alternate identities, AndTheEnd, BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, WmForrester, and now SuperHeroRalph, that I've written nearly (gulp) 500 themed contest stories and nearly 1,000 monthly contest stories. Oh, my God! I'm such an asshole.

Why do I write so many stories, specifically contest stories? The only reason that I could think of is that I'm an asshole. I never thought that I was an asshole, I thought I was just another passionate writer, but I must be an asshole, not only to write so many contest stories but also not to win a writing contest with any of my stories.

Even though my passion is writing and, even though so many readers continue to tell me how good I am and how good my stories are, I'm still an asshole. To somehow make myself feel better about not winning a writing contest at Literotica is for me to think that Literotica doesn't allow an asshole to win a contest. Somehow that makes me feel better being an asshole, I think, not really, well, not at all. Yet, it's always better to not only blame someone else for being an asshole but also to call someone else an asshole, don't you think?

To be honest and in my defense, my justification for not winning a themed contest, even though I write dozens and dozens of contest stories a year, is because the theme and monthly contests that Literotica hosts has nothing to do with the best story wins and has nothing to do with the best writers winning. Ah, now there's a thought that makes me feel better. Maybe I'm not an asshole after all. Based on writing here since 2007 and 2008, as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, as CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, and WmForrester in 2009, as AndTheEnd in 2010, and as SuperHeroRalph in 2011, I've discovered that it's not the best story or the most talented writer that wins a contest here, it's the most popular writer. Period.

An aside note for those who wonder why I change my name every year, there's two reasons. If I wrote under one name, my Literotica page would be as cumbersome to navigate as my BOSTONFICTIONWRITER page is now with 663 submissions. Secondly, I've had mentally disturbed bashers who e-mail me mean things, even death threats, just for writing a story that they didn't like. I even had one person find my Facebook page and post personal information about me on the site. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my Facebook page. Fortunately, Literotica is good about that and removed the posts.

Wow! Praise the Lord. Now that's a revelation and, perhaps, my salvation that it's not the best story that wins the contest, but the most popular writer. Further, being that I write so many frigging contest stories, I've noticed something about my scores that many of the other writers who only write one or two contest stories in a contest may not notice. Come closer to the screen so that everyone doesn't see what I'm about to write. Ready?

After only a few days, even though I received hundreds of votes for stories during the contest and after my initial scores, with some stories receiving as many as 1,200 votes, my scores remain the same. Yep, it's true. My scores don't change very much. They all pretty much remain the same. Further, many of my stories have the same exact scores with most of my stories having scores within one or two hundreds of a point from one another. Isn't that weird? Scientifically, after having written so very many stories, I don't think it's a coincidence that my scores don't change very much and that I have so many scores that are the same. I think it may be something else.

I've deduced that for every 5 vote I receive, I receive a 3 vote from those who want to make sure that I don't win a contest here. All my scores, no matter if it's for my worst stories or my best stories, hang around the 4.0 mark. Truly, the scoring at Literotica makes no sense to me and is, by no means, a quantifier that the story a reader reads is good or bad.

Being the accountant and numbers person that I am, mathematically and logically, I could understand the phenomena of scores not changing and scores that are the same and scores that remain the same, even after receiving hundreds of votes, after the original, first score. I could even understand that happening to one or two of my stories, even a dozen of my stories, since I write so many contest stories, but how does that happen to nearly every contest story that I write in every contest? If receiving the exact same scores and scores that don't change wasn't so very strange, I'd be upset, but I'm not upset. I'm beginning to think that contest scores are manipulated by someone else, perhaps by a computer program. For sure, someone doesn't want me to win a contest. Weird, isn't it?

Now, I don't have proof that something underhanded is happening at Literotica, when it comes to contest scores and determining the winner of a contest. Pointing no fingers and not crying foul, I'm just reporting my personal and unproven observation with my contest story scores. My thinking is that, perhaps, my scores are being limited to not go any higher than a certain level, mainly no higher than a 4.43, well, because I'm an asshole.

There are always exceptions to the rule and I do have a few stories, very few, in comparison to all the stories that I write and to all the stories that others have written, that have scores that are higher than 4.5, along with the accompanying red H, but when I read other writers' stories, writers that have pages filled with red H's, to be honest, their stories aren't as good as my stories. Definitely, most of their stories aren't good enough to earn a red H for every story they write. Maybe they just have a lot of friends and family who vote for them. Maybe they work somewhere that they have access to lots of computers with different IP addresses and they can vote and vote and vote for their stories over and again. Now, that may explain why I never won a contest and that may or may not explain why I'm an asshole or not an asshole. I dunno, I'm not computer savvy enough to delve into that part of Literotica's scoring method.

Now, in my defense, I would have had a lot more red H's, but every time I receive a red H, bashers come along and erase my red H's by giving me low scores, without so much as reading my stories. That sucks, so when I do receive a red H, I've been turning off the voting. Definitely, for sure, they must think that I'm an asshole, too, and, as an asshole, I shouldn't have any red H's for them to erase my red H's.

Yet, to be honest, I've read some of the winning contest stories and, as biased as I may be, most of my stories are better. Most of my stories deserved at least a 3rd place prize, if not a 2nd place prize, or even a 1st place win in whichever contest they were entered. Even though my stories are widely read and excitedly enjoyed, I still cannot manage to win a contest. Go figure. Ergo, I must be an asshole.

In 2007, as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, I wrote a story Sex with my Mother-in-law. Within the first month, it had received more than 800,000 views, an unprecedented number of views in the history of Literotica, even for an incest story, along with more than 800 votes. The following month, I wrote Sex with my Sister-in-law Samantha and, after only a few weeks, that received more than 650,000 views and more than 600 votes. Yet, neither of those stories scored high enough to win or place in the themed contest that they were entered. Then, I wrote Never Too Old for Love So Young in the Mature category and that story went through the roof. The readers loved that story so much that a publisher stopped me from finishing the last view chapters, so that he could publish it as an E-book.

Unfortunately, I pulled those stories to post them as E-books and had I not pulled them, 5 years later, no doubt, they would have earned a place in the top ten, all-time, most read stories. Sadly, I ended up pulling the E-book from the publisher because he couldn't accurately account for the sales commissions that I should be receiving. For him to think that he could cheat me out of sales, he must have thought that I was an asshole, too.

My story, I Love You Mommy, that I wrote under WmForrester, was the most read "new" story for all of 2010. Presently, that story is the 163rd all-time, most read story on the site and still climbing on the all-time, most read story list with nearly 800,000 reads and more than 1,200 votes. Not bad considering that there are more than 50,000 writers who write here and that there are more than 3 million stories posted on the site. Yet, still, that story didn't win the themed contest or even place in the themed contest in which it was entered. What does that tell you about contest winners and what does that tell you about me? I know, it tells you that I'm still an asshole.

My story, Spending My Summer Stripping My Mom Naked, that I wrote under AndTheEnd, with nearly 250,000 reads and nearly 350 votes, is the 6th most read story on the 12 month list. Unfortunately, that story didn't win or even place in the themed contest that it was entered either. I must be an asshole for that story not to have won something.

My story, Siblings Get Naked for Nude Day, that I wrote under SuperHeroRalph with nearly 100,000 reads and more than 1,100 votes, is the most read story in 30 days. Unfortunately, that story has a snowball's chance in Hell of winning or even placing in the current Nude Day contest. Why? Because I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole. Gawd, I'm such an asshole.

Even though I'm one of the few writers who writes in every category, after having written more than 1,000 stories, 100 poems, and more than 6 million words that have amassed more than 60 million hits or reads, under the names of AndTheEnd, BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, WmForrester, and now SuperHeroRalph, you'd think that I could win one lousy contest at Literotica, but I can't. Why? You know it and I know it. I'm an asshole.

Maybe, one day, Literotica will have a contest where the best story wins. Maybe, one day, Literotica will have a contest where it doesn't matter who writes the story. Maybe, one day, even an asshole like me can win a contest here at Literotica.

Yet, now that I have your attention, before I end this essay, please allow me address the voting and comment situation for a minute. We writers all write here for free. Other than hoping to win a few dollars by winning a contest, we're not paid for our hard work and we're not compensated for our time. We write because we must. We write because we love to write. We write for your votes and for your feedback. Yet, what is more disturbing to me than not winning a contest here is the lack of appreciation that so many readers show for the writers who write stories for you, dear reader.

For every 1,000 reads, we're lucky to receive one vote and for every 10,000 reads, we're lucky to receive 1 comment and most of the comments we receive are not constructive comments but bashing comments. If you enjoyed the story you read, please support your favorite writer and favorite story by voting and/or commenting for the story. Please support your favorite writer and favorite story by adding that writer and/or story to your favorite list.

Trust me, there's no electronic hand that will swoop down from a satellite in the sky to tell your wife, husband, significant other, or mother that you've been reading porn, I mean, dirty stories, sorry, I meant to write, erotic literature. Your viewing pleasure is safe from Big Brother monitoring you here. We writers appreciate every vote of support and every comment you make to our stories. You reading our stories means so very much to all of us and even more so when you vote and comment.

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading and voting for my story.

Before you make an ass out of yourself, before you again show everyone how mentally unstable you are, allow me to retort, Scouries...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Fantastic effort and have used this page in the favourites and I am slowly going through all the stories that interest me and reading them.

A huge thanks for the efoort in doing this

cheers

W

So how many of the 1,000+ votes on "Oh Daddy I whispered" are alts?

After all the hype I broke down and read it. I have certainly read worse, but by far have read much better. For a 'landmark story' I think it was sorely lacking. Maybe I will try 'mommy I groaned' but I now have low expectations.

image.php

So how many of the 1,000+ votes on "Oh Daddy I whispered" are alts? After all the hype I broke down and read it. I have certainly read worse, but by far have read much better. For a 'landmark story' I think it was sorely lacking. Maybe I will try 'mommy I groaned' but I now have low expectations.

00000CA9_Two_Beautiful_Blondes_at_the_Beach_looking_at_a_pussy.jpg

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.58 17764 3412429 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06
Public Comments: 461

It’s not too late for you loveydovey. But you are in danger of losing a wonderful opportunity. You face two paths my good man – one leads to enlightenment while the other (the one you’ve already taken a few steps on, leads to a sad, unsuccessful life lived among the old, bitter, maids of AHland.

Many AHers before you have taken shots at my masterworks, in fact criticizing these stories publicly has become a requirement for entry into the AHland nonwriters and/or unpopular writers retirement home. I’ve been repeatedly accused of both cheating and poor writing.

It has always made me smile to hear these criticisms. From killermuffins 20,000 word rant to darkboys silly graphs. When jealous of someone’s success it’s always easier to attack the person than it is to address your own failings.

I’ve always operated differently. Oh I can be as competitive and jealous as the next person – the difference is that I always ask myself why others have managed to succeed. What did they do to achieve fame and fortune?

I’ve never wanted to tear down the greats in whatever I was doing – instead I wanted to join them.

And that’s why when I joined LITEROTICA some years ago I sought out the superstars. I read the works of Try Anything, rgjohn, sarahhhh, the kitten sisters, Slickman, Many Feathers, goldengirl, etc., etc.

Of course I didn’t like all of the stories that each of them wrote. These writers all wrote in different categories in wildly different styles. I didn’t want to simply copy a style. That’s not who james r scouries is. What I really wanted to learn about was the LITEROTICA reader, the public that was going to be reading my stories. And slowly I did learn. Unlike so many AHers I have great respect for our readers.

And eventually it paid off. I’m now one of the great LITEROTICA authors. Author of the most voted and most commented on stories of all time. With over forty best sellers (over 100,000 in sales) and over thirty 1000+ stories. ROYALTIES flow into ScouriesWorld

And it’s all because from the first day I started on the right path. The READERS PATH is what I refer to it as. And if you ever want to write best sellers and 1000+ vote stories you better get on it too.

So when you do take the time to read “Ohhh Mommy” let me suggest that you approach it as follows: “Hey, this is one of the most popular stories ever submitted to LITEROTICA. What can I learn from it? What does it tell me about the LITEROTICA reader? What lessons can I carry over to my work?

You do that my boy and you’re halfway home.

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

image.php

km on sir scouries: You're an intelligent person with an ability to articulate your deep thinking. To semi-quote Kurt Hummel, I hope you don't mind me being honest with you because it comes from a place of respect. …of course she was on crack when she wrote the above…

image.php

So how many of the 1,000+ votes on "Oh Daddy I whispered" are alts? After all the hype I broke down and read it. I have certainly read worse, but by far have read much better. For a 'landmark story' I think it was sorely lacking. Maybe I will try 'mommy I groaned' but I now have low expectations.

00000CA9_Two_Beautiful_Blondes_at_the_Beach_looking_at_a_pussy.jpg

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.58 17764 3412429 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06
Public Comments: 461

It’s not too late for you loveydovey. But you are in danger of losing a wonderful opportunity. You face two paths my good man – one leads to enlightenment while the other (the one you’ve already taken a few steps on, leads to a sad, unsuccessful life lived among the old, bitter, maids of AHland.

Many AHers before you have taken shots at my masterworks, in fact criticizing these stories publicly has become a requirement for entry into the AHland nonwriters and/or unpopular writers retirement home. I’ve been repeatedly accused of both cheating and poor writing.

It has always made me smile to hear these criticisms. From killermuffins 20,000 word rant to darkboys silly graphs. When jealous of someone’s success it’s always easier to attack the person than it is to address your own failings.

I’ve always operated differently. Oh I can be as competitive and jealous as the next person – the difference is that I always ask myself why others have managed to succeed. What did they do to achieve fame and fortune?

I’ve never wanted to tear down the greats in whatever I was doing – instead I wanted to join them.

And that’s why when I joined LITEROTICA some years ago I sought out the superstars. I read the works of Try Anything, rgjohn, sarahhhh, the kitten sisters, Slickman, Many Feathers, goldengirl, etc., etc.

Of course I didn’t like all of the stories that each of them wrote. These writers all wrote in different categories in wildly different styles. I didn’t want to simply copy a style. That’s not who james r scouries is. What I really wanted to learn about was the LITEROTICA reader, the public that was going to be reading my stories. And slowly I did learn. Unlike so many AHers I have great respect for our readers.

And eventually it paid off. I’m now one of the great LITEROTICA authors. Author of the most voted and most commented on stories of all time. With over forty best sellers (over 100,000 in sales) and over thirty 1000+ stories. ROYALTIES flow into ScouriesWorld

And it’s all because from the first day I started on the right path. The READERS PATH is what I refer to it as. And if you ever want to write best sellers and 1000+ vote stories you better get on it too.

So when you do take the time to read “Ohhh Mommy” let me suggest that you approach it as follows: “Hey, this is one of the most popular stories ever submitted to LITEROTICA. What can I learn from it? What does it tell me about the LITEROTICA reader? What lessons can I carry over to my work?

You do that my boy and you’re halfway home.

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

image.php

km on sir scouries: You're an intelligent person with an ability to articulate your deep thinking. To semi-quote Kurt Hummel, I hope you don't mind me being honest with you because it comes from a place of respect. …of course she was on crack when she wrote the above…

What a load of crap

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 2000+ VOTE story, our 81st :

[size=+2]Painting Mom[/size]

Yes he`s now a two time two thousander! He`s done it again!

[SIZE=+2]
alwayswantedto
[/SIZE]​

It’s a 2010 story … I suggest you read it.

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our sixty-fifth to be so honored. And she’s a real sweetie! It’s our 109th 100+ comment story. Just one chapter in a magnificent opus. It’s a Romance category story!

[size=+2]
Caught by the Tide Ch 10
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
evanslily
[/SIZE]​

Welcome to the club!

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our sixty-sixth to be so honored. . It’s our 110th 100+ comment story. Just one chapter in a magnificent opus. It’s an Incest category story!

[size=+2]
Just the Six of Us Ch 17
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
Mentalcase
[/SIZE]​

Welcome to the club!

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our sixty-sixth to be so honored. . It’s our 110th 100+ comment story. Just one chapter in a magnificent opus. It’s an Incest category story!

[size=+2]
Just the Six of Us Ch 17
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
Mentalcase
[/SIZE]​

Welcome to the club!

so it counts when half of the comments are generated by the author themselves?

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Home of LITEROTICA’S GREATEST FRAUD

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

so it counts when half of the comments are generated by the author themselves?

If you check the comments on scouries stories you will find far more than half are from either him or his alts. So you figure it out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back