Michigan Roll Call

I did over 3 miles last night on the treadmill. Got 11 miles for the day. Today's already starting out with a bunch of walking. 6500 steps and just under 3 miles. Now I really know I should hit the gym again tonight!

I was wondering when it would be Winter this Winter.

That should be about enough.

Schvitz in metro Detroit

Any ladies (in the D area) interested in checking out couples night at the Schvitz in Detroit? Been curious about it for a while...

The Schvitz is a "men's only" bath house, except that Fridays and Saturdays are "ladies night", meaning swingers/orgy/fuckfest night. Only couples are allowed, and admission is about $70/couple, or at least it was last I heard. You don't have to be a member to attend.

Public humping and sucking and eating and watching are allowed, if not encouraged, by twos or in any quantity you desire. Naked is also encouraged, though not mandatory. The booths in the dining room, the seats in the theater, the pool, the hot tubs, and the bar are always full of people having sex or watching other people have sex. And of course, swingers' rules apply; you only have to go as far as you're comfortable with.

I've been hearing about the Schvitz club Ladies Nights for most of my time in Michigan. I have yet to be lucky enough to find a woman who wants to go with me.

The Schvitz is a "men's only" bath house, except that Fridays and Saturdays are "ladies night", meaning swingers/orgy/fuckfest night. Only couples are allowed, and admission is about $70/couple, or at least it was last I heard. You don't have to be a member to attend.

Public humping and sucking and eating and watching are allowed, if not encouraged, by twos or in any quantity you desire. Naked is also encouraged, though not mandatory. The booths in the dining room, the seats in the theater, the pool, the hot tubs, and the bar are always full of people having sex or watching other people have sex. And of course, swingers' rules apply; you only have to go as far as you're comfortable with.

I've been hearing about the Schvitz club Ladies Nights for most of my time in Michigan. I have yet to be lucky enough to find a woman who wants to go with me.

I have NEVER heard of this place... all I can say is wow. I learn so much on Lit, lol

Makes me wonder if GR has something like this ;)

They do have a "swingers club" in GR, called the 616 club. They have a website.
They don't have a regular meeting area; events are held at various venues around the area.
You should check them out. Single ladies can join the club, but a partner is required to attend the events.

Drats.... seems like everyone wants an unattached female but they can't get in anywhere alone. They would be amazed how many women would love to go solo. Seems like they focus more on couples... which is fine too. But damn....

Well, you can understand why they insist people show up by twos: you want the same number of each. Too many of one or the other doesn't work very well.

If you want to go "solo", just find a male friend who won't care if you do someone else, 'cause he'll be busy himself. You use each other as an entry and then split up. Problem solved.

I've actually known a few "swinging" couples who weren't couples at all outside of going to these parties together.

If you want to go "solo", just find a male friend who won't care if you do someone else, 'cause he'll be busy himself. You use each other as an entry and then split up. Problem solved.

I've actually known a few "swinging" couples who weren't couples at all outside of going to these parties together.

I can relate. A certain incident comes to mind, nowadays I prefer the idea of anonymity.
I certainly wouldn't mind a more taco to meat ratio.

Back