Do guys prefer cut or uncut cocks when you want to suck?

hey..

my guy is uncut. I was under the impression that if you're cut, you have to lube yourself to get much playing done. which tbh I think is a bugger, because I can just grab my guy and play with him. In about four years of sucking him off, I think I can say that the hygiene thing really isn't an issue. And I always kinda liked how he looks fat and smooth with his foreskin, which is really soft, but you peel it back and there's a rigid red cock inside, all super-sensitive skin and glistening slightly on the head. It's like an awesome surprise every time. :p

This has got to be just the most adorable piece.
I wish I'd have had someone speak so highly of my uncircumcised member.
 
I have sucked both, and always enjoy having a cock in my mouth but I really think a un-cut cock looks so hot and sexy with the head hiding under all that soft skin. Then as you kiss, lick and suck the head starts peeking out, that drives me crazy. I do enjoy a big cut cock but my vote is for a nice looking un-cut for sure
 
I have sucked both, and always enjoy having a cock in my mouth but I really think a un-cut cock looks so hot and sexy with the head hiding under all that soft skin. Then as you kiss, lick and suck the head starts peeking out, that drives me crazy. I do enjoy a big cut cock but my vote is for a nice looking un-cut for sure
i too have sucked both. and visually i find both appealing, more incline to portions and smoothness and balls.
i found between the two, uncut heads tend to be more sensitive. and not even using lube, uncut can be jacked easily
again, to me it's all about portion a nice thick uncut would be taken before a long cut
but to each his own. if we all wanted the same thing, humanity would soon be extinct
 
I love to suck cock - cut or uncut - no preference. I've sucked a lot of both and enjoyed it all.
 
.

Both. I love variety. Cut usually means younger guys.
Uncut older. I don't care how old they are.
 
So far

I have only had the pleasure of cut cocks. I am uncut myself and love the idea of having a foreskin to play with. Is anyone out there willing to grant me my wish?
 
hey...

I have only had the pleasure of cut cocks. I am uncut myself and love the idea of having a foreskin to play with. Is anyone out there willing to grant me my wish?

If only you were somewhere closer to the Motor City, I'd love to grant you your wish and more.
 
I have only had cut cocks also, but I am uncut, so when someone sucks me i have to give them special instructions. One of the sexiest things i know is to have that tongue lick under (or inside) my foreskin. Also there is docking, reat fun. There are those who woud have you believe that teh foreskin has no feeling and that i is no big loss to be circumsized. Bullshit! My forskin has loads of sensory input. Time we stopped mutilating our baby boys , originally instituted to keeplittle boys fron 'touchng themselves"
 
Definitely CUT. LOVE big fleshy cock heads! Don't like the natural "anteater" look at all.
 
UNCUT definitely

I don't like the looks of cut cocks... they look all butchered and scarred like someone took a weedhacker to it.

Uncut cocks are a thing of absolute beauty (IF they are kept clean, which is not hard to do at all) I love seeing a nice big head covered by a smooth foreskin :)
 
here here, no scars for me! Also, who likes a cock that is not smelly and juicy? I wish the had cock flavored condoms. isn't it the funky smell and taste we alllove the most? What's up with sanitary sex? many many picures and videos, (and a thread on this site) praise th glories of asshole licking and sucking. one will suck a shitty asshole but not an uncut cock? Really?
 
I've been with two men who were uncut, the rest cut. I prefer cut. An uncut penis seems too much like it's surrounded by a dufel bag. Too much stuff- not enough wiener.
 
do you guys prefer

...yikes saying filthy is like a drug to me....so tasty in all that spoog and cum and piss....
 
Back
Top