Blow Jobs

Does anyone have any advice on how to give really good, memorable blow jobs?

My personal preference is lots of mouth and tongue at first - not a lot of hands stroking me (I want to enjoy the stimulation and not just get off). If you make love to his cock with your mouth and enjoy it, I'm sure he will.

A blowjob is WAY better if the girl truly LOVES doing it vs feeling like she should. If you're learning, that's hot too - knowing your exploring his cock and learning what drives him wild.

Good luck - and if you need test subjects just shout :) (lots of volunteers).

:rose::rose::rose:
 
Something some guys and gals might want to try:

I've had delightful oral from my woman all the years we've been together. But here's the thing: this last couple of years that I've been into wearing a steel ring around my whole junk - balls through it as well as my cock - one of the several enhancements has been that she adores her play with her mouth and hands on me more than ever she did.

I'm sure there's a psychological dimension to this, as her orgasms on my cock are easier coming and more explosive so there is a whole new value to our sex for her.

But it's also that aesthetic for her, close up and personal, is more pleasing: balls bulged like soft plums and more accessible for fondling; shaft sooner at its thickest and veiniest; helmet ridge really pronounced and explorable with her tongue.

It's like her oral on me has jumped into First Class, and she goes there more often and for longer. That said, in our case she doesn't take me into her throat [so no issue of her teeth bashing onto the steel!] nor do we go all the way to the blow [as we always want to fuck to my cumming] so I have no comments about how those things are affected by a guy wearing a junk ring.
 
The most important rule to a blow job is enthusiasm. A guy wants to at least think you really want to give him a blowjob. A half assed bow job or one where it feels like a 'job' will not be very enjoyable. Everyone has different things they like. I for one am not a fan of using your hands for other than to hold it to make it easier to do what you do with your mouth. Too many woman think a blow job is a hand job with the head in her mouth. Don't be afraid to get sloppy and deep throat.
 
Its great that you want to be great!!

I think you are on your way to be a top 1% giver, since the thing that makes a BJ great is if you can show your guy you are having fun doing it. So a little chat, some smiles, and a ton of playfulness and you're 90% there. And it seems like you already have that kinda attitude. And no worrying. All BJs feel good. He will love that you want to be down there!!

You might consider having two distinct time periods. One where you tell him your are just gonna play and explore and he can just sit back and enjoy watching you mess with him. What is nice here, is he gets to enjoy all the feelings, and he has no pressure about performing, staying hard, etc. Then, when you are ready, let him know you want to make him cum. The best way is to let him know, along with instructions on where to finish. So something like, "I am going to finish you now. Just give me a couple second warning so i can pull off and watch you explode." Or "Let's finish you off. I'll stay on till its done."

I am sure you are getting lots of good advice.
 
two more suggestions

I think if all else fails, just watch the videos Womanluvr recommended. You'll be off to the races in no time.

After scanning all the great advice here, I noticed two tricks my wife uses that I didn't see mentioned. Both are probably more appropriate when you're being playful vs. romantic:

The Suck-n-Pop: form a strong suction and as your pulling your mouth over the head, pause, increase the suction, then pop the head out of your mouth with vigor. Amp up the pop sound for added effect!

The Tongue Slap: Great for teasing. Grab the cock at the very base, grab his balls with you other hand, stick you tongue out making it nice and wide and slap the frenulum against your tongue. A little extra saliva on your tongue will enhance the slapping sound.

*Devious eye contact (you're in control) goes a long way with both:)
 
Giving blow jobs

I like to begin by kissing his cock head looking into his eyes. Slowly circling his spongy knob, kissing it again, and telling him how big and beautiful his dick is and how turned on I am by him letting me suck it. . . I genuinely thank him then begin descending downward, lolling my tongue, gently caressing his balls, moaning to send tremors through his smooth hard shaft.

I let my oral lust run wild, sucking his boner as if it was the only cock on earth.

Give him chills, bob up and down quickly, then slowly, and draw my mouth back to the very tip of his cock, then use my lips to milk downward, down, down, smooth head in my throat and lips on his stomach and balls down.

His entire dick is in me an he gasps as my tongue licks one of his cum filled balls. Sucking all the way back up, popping his dick free, and begging him to flood my mouth with his cum, to blast his load and empty his big balls in my mouth.

The tasting the warm gooey thick semen reward me with his cock love.

Giving head turns me on a lot.
 
I like to begin by kissing his cock head looking into his eyes. Slowly circling his spongy knob, kissing it again, and telling him how big and beautiful his dick is and how turned on I am by him letting me suck it. . . I genuinely thank him then begin descending downward, lolling my tongue, gently caressing his balls, moaning to send tremors through his smooth hard shaft.

I let my oral lust run wild, sucking his boner as if it was the only cock on earth.

Give him chills, bob up and down quickly, then slowly, and draw my mouth back to the very tip of his cock, then use my lips to milk downward, down, down, smooth head in my throat and lips on his stomach and balls down.

His entire dick is in me an he gasps as my tongue licks one of his cum filled balls. Sucking all the way back up, popping his dick free, and begging him to flood my mouth with his cum, to blast his load and empty his big balls in my mouth.

The tasting the warm gooey thick semen reward me with his cock love.

Giving head turns me on a lot.

Fuck you are hot!
 
For a good blow job

Guys like lots of attention down there. Start by admiring it, telling him how big/thick it is, running your fingers up and down the shaft and over the head. Then lick the tip with your flicking tongue, teasing him. Run your tongue up and down the length of his shaft while playing with his balls, before going anywhere near covering his cock with your mouth. Lots of teasing will make him good and hard and have him delirious in expectation. When you are both ready cover his cock-head with your lips and gently ease him into your mouth, with a gentle, then more forceful sucking action like on a ice lolly that is melting on a hot day. Keep going, taking more in his mouth each time, but tell him not to thrust into your mouth (before you start!), the woman has to do all the work. If you arch your neck and throat you should be able to take his whole length with your lips brushing the base of his cock. If he is too big (lucky you), forget blowing him and ride him to get your pleasure. Enjoy!
 
Run your tongue along the underside of his cock, play with his balls and stroke the bit in between his balls and but hole, make eye contact

And if you really want to blow his mind invite a friend to join you so one of you takes his cock while the other sucks his balls!
 
Give & Take

Guys like lots of attention down there. Start by admiring it, telling him how big/thick it is, running your fingers up and down the shaft and over the head. Then lick the tip with your flicking tongue, teasing him. Run your tongue up and down the length of his shaft while playing with his balls, before going anywhere near covering his cock with your mouth. Lots of teasing will make him good and hard and have him delirious in expectation. When you are both ready cover his cock-head with your lips and gently ease him into your mouth, with a gentle, then more forceful sucking action like on a ice lolly that is melting on a hot day. Keep going, taking more in his mouth each time, but tell him not to thrust into your mouth (before you start!), the woman has to do all the work. If you arch your neck and throat you should be able to take his whole length with your lips brushing the base of his cock. If he is too big (lucky you), forget blowing him and ride him to get your pleasure. Enjoy!

As a person with experience of both sucking cock, and having my cock sucked, I can assure you that being in both situations is a delight, but please let's not neglect the art of pussy-licking too, which is exquisite on any and every occasion...
 
Enthusiasm will make up for any lack of technique. Don't be shy, don't hold back. Suck his dick like its the best thing to happen to you all day!
 
Yeah... Be cool.

A polite post directing them to the FAQ would be more helpful and welcoming of a newcomer here. As opposed to attacking them and belittling them for being inexperienced on Lit.

No need to be a dick. :roll eyes:


None at all. Cool it, friend.
 
I've been something of a blowjob fetishist for as long as I've known what they were. (Receiving, thank you. Wouldn't know shit about giving.) Frankly, to the point that if I had to make a choice, I would most likely choose a blowjob over any other sexual encounter on the menu. Which, considering the verve and vigor I've approached just about every other is saying something I suppose.

The thing is, looking back, my favorite, most memorable blowjobs weren't really about technique so much. (Although there was one time back in the 80s when I took a sexual psychology class and was the only male in a five person study group and we got to the chapter on oral... er, never mind.)

But, here are what, I think, made my most memorables memorable;

1) It wasn't any kind of special occasion and I didn't have to ask. She either asked (one even begged, or at least pretended to) or just headed south without a word.

2) I had the feeling that there was no where else she would rather have been and nothing else she would rather have been doing. It's not really anything I can point my finger at and say "do this". It was just a sense that sucking my dick was the single most important thing in the world for her in that moment.

3) When we were done, we were done. She thanked me and put me away and went back to whatever we were doing before. (Which isn't to say I didn't make her pay for her insouciance when next we got together. Which may have been each of their plan all along). But, in that shining glorious moment, she thanked me. She thanked me. As if I were doing her some sort of favor by letting her. And, if she was acting, did a good enough job that I swallowed it hook, line, and sinker (for at least a minute).

Now, I don't know. Maybe there is something that the giver gets out of it that I will never be able to understand since I'm not curious enough to try it. I've heard a lot about the position of power it puts them in (bite the fucker right off they can if they choose) and about the pleasure that giving pleasure gives (I think they call this co-dependence in the textbooks). But, I'm pretty sure, despite Linda Lovelace's best efforts, that the clitoris is NOT in the throat (I looked that shit up after). So after the euphoria died down a bit, I returned my bullshit meter to it's natural cynical skepticism.

But, I think if you can do those three things (and believably), then the rest is just learning to read your partner and you'll blow more than his dick, you'll blow his mind.
 
.......
Now, I don't know. Maybe there is something that the giver gets out of it that I will never be able to understand since I'm not curious enough to try it....

I think you already get it.
:)
the pleasure that giving pleasure gives


Being on top is fun! You call the shots (more like "the shot" here).
And few things are as invigorating as giving someone a really good time.
Whether it happens through cock sucking or muff munching, I don't think makes much of a difference.

EDIT:
But there is some difference in sexual response.
When a male gets exited (and going down is a sure way for me to get that!), we need to come! Badly! And not getting off can be really nasty.
If Lady C on the other hand gets me off with a HJ or BJ, she can snuggle happily up to me right afterwards and fall asleep as quickly as after a good romp.
 
Last edited:
For me any blow job I get would be memorable and awesome since my wife never gives me any blow jobs.

I am in a similar position here.

She loves me spending ten or more minutes performing cunninlingus on her, but when it come sto fellatio, it is a hesitant minute or two......

Oh well; and house wives wonder why there is so much work for so many escorts here in the uk
 
Maybe I am a weird one...

I probably treasure every single moment I have with my husband. I don't get to see him maybe once a month if I am lucky. But just the feel of his bare chest and stomach makes me go crazy. Pretty soon, my hand is massaging his balls (he loves that) and while massaging his balls his cock starts getting excited too.

Once his cock is hard, my mouth starts salivating to have that gorgeous cock head in my mouth. I absolutely love my husband and it is exciting to make him cum with my tongue and lips.

I wish I had my husband now, I miss him so much.... :(
 
I think the most helpful thing would be for guys to link videos that made them go "Now THAT'S how it's done."
 
Back
Top