Peruvian Girls

Stopokochac

Literotica Guru
Can someone write some stories about a Peruvian girl and a white tourist?
Like one about a Hispanic Peruvian girl and another about an indigenous Peruvian girl?

I've written of Central American indigenous and Hispanic women but have not ventured as far as Peru yet because I've not been there. Send me airfare from Sacramento to Cuzco and I'll write some for you.

YOU HAVE? That's great! I'll have to read them.
Is it really necessary that you go to Peru to write them?
I've been to Peru and interacted with quite a few girls, if you need some ideas.

I've been to Peru and interacted with quite a few girls, if you need some ideas.

You could always send a few Peruvian girls to Sacramento. That might work. (Be sure to give 'em a hotel room near Hypoxia, and a peridium, too!)

Of course you have to visit a place before you can write about it. Jules Verne couldn't write "From the Earth to the Moon" until he'd spent a couple weeks in the Sea of Tranquility.

Of course you have to visit a place before you can write about it. Jules Verne couldn't write "From the Earth to the Moon" until he'd spent a couple weeks in the Sea of Tranquility.
Kafka, Brecht, and others wrote imaginative pieces about USA without ever being anywhere near. Totally psycho but fun. I told my cousin to marry a Peruvian so I'd have a literary model but no, she went Mayan. Sure, I can write fantasies about Peruvians, though Bolivian dwarves have more dramatic potential.

Back