What is the naughtiest thing you've done sexually?

NaughtyWife78

Experienced
Joined
May 12, 2018
Posts
68
I want to know just naughty all you devils are, confess and share your naughtiest sexual sins right here.

I'll start off by saying I've had sex in public on numerous occasions and loved getting caught lol. :devil:
 
Hmmmm

Well one time I hooked up a park. The bench we were sitting at was semi secluded and she undid my pants and put my cock in her mouth and swallowed my huge load😈
 
Was "the other man" for 3 women.

Sex in a large hot tub while there were other people in it. Anal in a hot spring outdoor pool with people just a few feet away (foggy from the warm water/cold air).

And both of those were with one of the aforementioned married women.

Met a guy 1/2 my age in a patch of woods. Got sucked off. Sucked him off. Played with each other's asses.

Would love more of all of it...
 
I want to know just naughty all you devils are, confess and share your naughtiest sexual sins right here.

I'll start off by saying I've had sex in public on numerous occasions and loved getting caught lol. :devil:

LOL! The first thing that comes to mind is walking into my dorm suite one afternoon and just randomly asking, “Who wants to have an orgy?” Got four girls and three other guys to join in—I was amazed—and we all went off to one of our rooms and started trading partners. Now, I have probably done things that were ethically “naughtier,” but that was probably the most outrageous.
 
I want to know just naughty all you devils are, confess and share your naughtiest sexual sins right here.

I'll start off by saying I've had sex in public on numerous occasions and loved getting caught lol. :devil:

I am finding it totally amazing, what Americans consider as "naughty" sex. And apparently Australians also.

In case anybody is interested in a European perspective, drop me a PM.
 
Hi,now i like older,and especially elderly ladies.
And enjoyed many an interesting place to make love,woods,cars,car parks,my workshop,etc..
But the most unusual,was making love to an 89yo,lady in a convent.
Her last request,as we had been friends and lovers for many years.
The nuns informed me,for some reason,she past away very happy.
I had not realised she was that ill,as she was remarkably sexy and active that day.
May she rest in peace.B.
 
Last edited:
Fucked my boss' daughter around the back of a building in which a company party was happening.
 
Masturbated while my mom was laying like 3 feet away asleep on the couch.
 
Threesome with my best friend/sometime partner and her girlfriend.
 
Took home the babysitter and she asked me if we could stop at a parking spot and gave me a blow job...
 
Shared

I was at a party with my girlfriend. We were both pretty wasted, when she said "Let's have an orgy!" Well, the response was somewhat underwhelming, but there was another guy there she wanted to fuck. I took sloppy seconds. At the time, it was embarrassing. Now, I think I would have spit-roasted her.
 
MFM with a couple of good college friends/bad boys after a few drinks in my early twenties at one of their parents houses, and yes they were asleep in the home! :devil:

Still remember it well and fondly, none of us were dating, it was pure unadulterated lust being satisfied. We were all sworn to secrecy and as far as I know it never got out, only a couple of really close girlfriends ever knew.

Highly recommended if you have ever wondered but only with men you trust completely, in my fifties I’m getting the itch to repeat!
 
I was at a party with my girlfriend. We were both pretty wasted, when she said "Let's have an orgy!" Well, the response was somewhat underwhelming, but there was another guy there she wanted to fuck. I took sloppy seconds. At the time, it was embarrassing. Now, I think I would have spit-roasted her.

Ha! it’s you again runnerwrites! We may be fated lol :rose: :devil:
 
MFM with a couple of good college friends/bad boys after a few drinks in my early twenties at one of their parents houses, and yes they were asleep in the home! :devil:

Still remember it well and fondly, none of us were dating, it was pure unadulterated lust being satisfied. We were all sworn to secrecy and as far as I know it never got out, only a couple of really close girlfriends ever knew.

Highly recommended if you have ever wondered but only with men you trust completely, in my fifties I’m getting the itch to repeat!

Why are all you fun Ladies so far away from me?
 
Recording

Recently? I recorded my wife and I having sex....audio only, she doesn't know = and its really hot.
 
And where do we hear that


I had sex overlooking a waterfall in New Zealand once
 
Naughtiest place I’ve had sex

An older FB had been out of town and asked me if I would skip work and take her to the river. Being a beach guy I had never gone swimming in the river near her house but knowing I may get laid when we got back to her house I was game. We had been swimming for about thirty minutes when our chat turned to sex while I was holding her close with my hands on her asscheeks inside her bottoms. She pulled my shorts down and mounted me right there in the river with people just yards away from us. Our fucking lasted through several orgasms for her and two for me without puking out of her. Having sex with my older widow friend in the river at a busy park was the naughtiest I have been.
 
Gang bang

Many years ago while on a business trip I was in a chat room. Ended up being invited to a condo to play. I get there there are two bedrooms with a lady in each one. There must have been 20 guys with guys coming and going on regular bases. I was there several hours enjoying watching all the action. I got a great bj and fucked a red headed pussy that was tight and full of cum.
 
Back
Top