Trump Tweet Thread

13 hours ago

without retribution or consequence, is WRONG! There will be a tax on our soon to be strong border of 35% for these companies ......
3,880 replies 9,839 retweets 35,941 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

fires its employees, builds a new factory or plant in the other country, and then thinks it will sell its product back into the U.S. ......
2,426 replies 9,720 retweets 34,714 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

The U.S. is going to substantialy reduce taxes and regulations on businesses, but any business that leaves our country for another country,
3,478 replies 11,155 retweets 39,861 likes



Trump is planning a 35% import tax on goods made outside America. That is going to make things very expensive for everyone.
 
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad
12,613 replies 8,129 retweets 28,393 likes


Looks like the satirists are taking aim at Trump. He didn't laugh, you need to be able to laugh at yourself Mr Trump or you will lose. I guess he didn't like what he saw in the mirror.
https://twitter.com/ABFalecbaldwin/status/805284113741729792?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Alec Baldwin's reply:

ABFoundation Verified account
‏@ABFalecbaldwin

...@realDonaldTrump

Release your tax returns and I'll stop.
Ha
 
Trump antagonizes China in latest ill-advised Twitter rant

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into..


TheHill.com reported that Trump wrote, “Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the U.S. doesn’t tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don’t think so!”

Trump is making good his threats to antagonize China to renegotiate the 'deal' with them. :eek:
 
Donald Trump makes sham promise to tweet ‘far less’ if press covers him ‘accurately and honorably’

President-elect Donald Trump said on Monday that he would scale back his use of Twitter if reporters would cover him “accurately and honestly.”

Trump has come under fire in recent weeks for using his Twitter account to slam his critics in the media, spread a false rumor that “millions” voted illegally in the 2016 election and cause an international incident by insulting China. On Monday, Trump seemed to double down with a challenge to the press.

“If the press would cover me accurately & honorably, I would have far less reason to ‘tweet’,” he wrote. “Sadly, I don’t know if that will ever happen!”

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! (LLPOF)
 
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!


So does that mean Trump is going to buy cheaper aircraft from China and not support American Industry? Boeing is one of the thirty companies which comprise the DOW stock market index. If Trump hits the bottom line of too may DOW companies we will see... Boeing, Boeing, Gone! to the stock market. Goodnight America
 
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!


So does that mean Trump is going to buy cheaper aircraft from China and not support American Industry? Boeing is one of the thirty companies which comprise the DOW stock market index. If Trump hits the bottom line of too may DOW companies we will see... Boeing, Boeing, Gone! to the stock market. Goodnight America
Boeing responds: Trump is full of shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/boeing-r...ontract-for-air-force-one-jets-174029191.html
 

While I agree that Trump is full of shit, it is also true that the $2-4 billion could be better spent fixing the Flint water supply and prosecuting the Governor for being a dip shit.

Fuck 747's are all over the world laying in bone yards, these could be retrofitted to fly the Trumpster around. Heck he has his own intercontinental jet, just use Trump 1.
 
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Masa said he would never do this had we (Trump) not won the election!
3,279 replies 7,653 retweets 25,660 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Masa (SoftBank) of Japan has agreed to invest $50 billion in the U.S. toward businesses and 50,000 new jobs....

Washington Post said:
SoftBank has said it would provide at least $25 billion for the fund in the next five years, while Saudi Arabia's public investment fund pledged to invest up to $45 billion in the same time period. The additional $30 billion would come from outside investors. During a trip to India last week, Son said he was close to securing the remaining funds.

"I think it’s making hay out of something that was there already," said Roger Entner, an analyst at Recon Analytics. "In all likelihood, this comes out of the $100 billion fund. Considering the extremely large part that the U.S. has in the high-tech economy, [Son] would have probably invested something in the neighborhood anyway."The announcement also sparked speculation that Son might be seeking to curry favor for his U.S. business interests. Sprint and SoftBank abandoned an effort to purchase rival telecom carrier T-Mobile in 2014 after U.S. regulators signaled the deal might violate anti-trust laws. But in August, Bloomberg quoted people familiar with his thinking as saying that Son still held out hope for the merger.
Link to Washington Post Article

Is this a case of selling out America to the highest bidder? So good to do business with you America!
 
While I agree that Trump is full of shit, it is also true that the $2-4 billion could be better spent fixing the Flint water supply and prosecuting the Governor for being a dip shit.

Fuck 747's are all over the world laying in bone yards, these could be retrofitted to fly the Trumpster around. Heck he has his own intercontinental jet, just use Trump 1.

As long as it's going to be Trump flying in it, I say, fine, let him fly around in a thirty-year-old airplane with iffy maintenance circumstance.

Just to note three lies in his tweet, though. There is no contract yet to cancel, Boeing isn't building the planes yet, and no one has put a $4 billion price tag on it (actually, them, as it's for two planes, which makes four lies in his tweet).
 
Last edited:
As long as it's going to be Trump flying in it, I say, fine, let him fly around in a thirty-year-old airplane with iffy maintenance circumstance.
If only. The President doesn't travel alone.
 
If only. The President doesn't travel alone.

OK, so there's a chance of getting the whole family at one swipe--other than Melania, of course, who is being smart enough to stay in New York (at tremendous expense to the government). I'm sure since The Donald knows more about everything than anyone else does, he'll be piloting the plane himself.
 
OK, so there's a chance of getting the whole family at one swipe--other than Melania, of course, who is being smart enough to stay in New York (at tremendous expense to the government). I'm sure since The Donald knows more about everything than anyone else does, he'll be piloting the plane himself.
He flies with a group from Secret Service, a flight crew and members of the press.
 
He flies with a group from Secret Service, a flight crew and members of the press.

Oh, he won't be flying with members of the press--he's not going to let any on the plane--and everyone in the Secret Service is going to be busy trying to keep Trump Tower secure. And I've said Donald will be flying the plane and, I guess, Ivana will be the stewardess.

It's wonderful that you're taking all of this seriously, though. It's just sort of fun to see him (maybe) saving a few American jobs at Carrier by throwing money at them while dumping tens of thousands of jobs at Boeing.

And then there are the four lies I pointed to in his short tweet on the matter.
 
Oh, he won't be flying with members of the press--he's not going to let any on the plane--and everyone in the Secret Service is going to be busy trying to keep Trump Tower secure. And I've said Donald will be flying the plane and, I guess, Ivana will be the stewardess.

It's wonderful that you're taking all of this seriously, though. It's just sort of fun to see him (maybe) saving a few American jobs at Carrier by throwing money at them while dumping tens of thousands of jobs at Boeing.

And then there are the four lies I pointed to in his short tweet on the matter.



A liberal caring about government expense....that is new. Keep hurling insults it's all you can do and you're not very good at it.
 
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

If United Steelworkers 1999 was any good, they would have kept those jobs in Indiana. Spend more time working-less time talking. Reduce dues
8,742 replies 6,791 retweets 25,156 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!


Trying to make a rift between the unions and their leadership? Divide and conquer? I wonder which will be the next union leader he attacks for failure to protect their unions? Smash the unions from within, clever.
The American worker will have much to lose unless they see through this man's tactics.
 
1400 jobs? 800 jobs? $4b, $170m? Doesn't appear to matter.
To Trump they are just numbers, numbers are just things you use indiscriminately.

"Not bad, you agree?" calls Trump over his shoulder, leading me down the corridor to the cockpit. "I bought this from Paul Allen and gutted it top to bottom. It's bigger than Air Force One, which is a step down from this in every way. Rolls-Royce engines; seats 43.

9.png


I'm sure Air Force one is a step down in communications, self defense capabilities, electronics, in-air refueling capability, etc.

Also the "seats 43" number, doesn't matter, he still flew 140 Marines home in it in '91. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
1400 jobs? 800 jobs? $4b, $170m? Doesn't appear to matter.
To Trump they are just numbers,

No it's a PR stunt...and it looks great.

Saving jobs and saving money gawd bless!! Gets the GOP panties wet.

He's virtue signaling that's all, kinda like when white people say things like "fuck whiteness and fuck white male privilege" to show how progressive and not racist they are.
 
No it's a PR stunt...and it looks great.
Of course, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know the difference between numbers.

Saving jobs and saving money gawd bless!! Gets the GOP panties wet.
If only that were the case.

If Trump gets all his economic plans passed (assuming he actually has any real plans), some estimates say it could cost the US upwards of 7,000,000 jobs.

Deporting all illegal aliens would also create a significant hit to the economy.
https://www.americanactionforum.org...s-of-addressing-unauthorized-immigration-alt/
 
Of course, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know the difference between numbers.

The numbers don't matter, his virtue signaling matters.

This is a showman/politician move.....it looks like he's sacrificing to save taxpayer bucks, that's all that matters.

It's all image.

If only that were the case.

It is the case because the RWCJ has been creaming themselves over it all day.

All the "never Trump" conservatives are going "holy shit he's not so bad!! He's giving up a new ride to save me money!!" and bullshit or not it's working.

If Trump gets all his economic plans passed (assuming he actually has any real plans), some estimates say it could cost the US upwards of 7,000,000 jobs.

Any economic policy changes are going to cost a fuck ton of jobs.

100% guaranteed. So that doesn't really mean a lot and sounds more like wankers trying to fear monger an ignorant public.

Question is how many jobs will be created after the change?

How much opportunity will there be for people after the changes??

Deporting all illegal aliens would also create a significant hit to the economy.

Yea, we might start to see the fantasy land for what what it really is....honestly I don't think that's a bad thing.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top