The Trumpbad Thread

IMG-6791.jpg


IMG-6811.jpg


IMG-6804.jpg


IMG-6816.jpg

IMG-6817.jpg

IMG-6818.jpg


IMG-6787.jpg

IMG-6788.jpg
 
Let's see, you have a candidate for President who had to cheat on the debates and took money from the Russians, Chinese, and Middle East dictatorships, sold material to help build atomic bombs to our enemies and used false papers by the same Russians to try and interfere with our national elections. and destroyed any woman who had the nerve to accuse her sexist husband of sexual assault.

You have a party that preaches hate and civil unrest and harassment and violence towards Americans. A party controlled by a Nazi Billionaire George Soros who is racists and thinks of himself as Caesar. A party of radical leftist who aren't afraid to use slaves and criminals to get them in power. They have destroyed freedom of press, freedom of speech, destroyed our education system, freedom of religion (accept of course the fake Muslim cults that have killed more of their own people than anyone else).

They are responsible for the Climate Change (look what they have done in California and how they back the Chinese, the worst criminals of pollution). Gun control only for lawful citizens, not for the drug gangs from Mexico and the M13 and other dirt bags that Soros and the DNC pay to "protest" and control the cities. Remember when Obama sold guns to his friends in the Mexican Drug Gangs?

The media is owned by George Soros (I'll put the info up if you don't believe that) and yes President Trump is correct when he calls the media "fake" and "liars" and "spokespersons for the fascists and leftist which means Nazi and Communists.

Obama lied about everything including his so called Obama Care which he admitted that he had to or even his own party wouldn't have voted for it. Only with the help of Princess Nancy, who has never read a bill in her life and has had so many face lifts every time she open her mouth a fart comes out. (Sorry that is true, but impolite) did he force it through and only then did the Democrats admit that they didn't know what was in it. He backed the terrorist every chance he got and helped defend internal terrorists. Released war criminals from GITMO to return to the terrorists armies. No life matters to the left.

Paid thugs and drug dopers and illegals brought here to be used by the Democrats "protest" and "march" but none of them really know what the hell they are rioting for other than the money they are paid. Take a good look at the so called people coming north from Central America. By the way if Soros and the Democrats want open borders, why don't we just go south and take over their countries and help them rid themselves of corrupt politicians and gangs and our people can take over their government (like the demos want them to do ours). It will be a win win solution. We add them to our country and the more "open border" land we add the more the Democrats can help these poor people. After all they aren't going to open their castles here to them and let them live in tent cities on Obama s or Clinton's or Soros or Princess Nancy's or our CA fake governor's land.

It is interesting to read the posts on here and laugh at the lies and hate. Remember when the left said anyone who spoke out against Mr. Obama was a hater and now that is all they do is rant and call for violence against their own people. It is easy to give up your freedom (most leftist somehow figure they will be taken care of and make money by selling themselves and families to the Soros family and the Communists, but history shows what will really happen to such fools). Once lost it is very hard to get your freedom back.

And there is never anything on this site that tells how life will be safer and free and help the economy for the American people. That's because the Soros Democrats have nothing to offer. Except a wonderful land of honey like they created in Cuba and Venezuela, and Iran, and China and Russia, etc. Which makes me wonder why aren't leftist in this country escaping this terrible place and going to those countries? I think the people on this post know that they are wrong and that the left has nothing but ruin for any country so they don't want to leave this one, but hope to somehow make their own fortune by slavery and stealing. But being uneducated, they fail to see what happened to the people who brought Hitler and Lenin and Mao, etc. to power. The same faith awaits them in the end.
 
As an observer of the past year's in the US Politic, I can honestly state that I cannot believe so many people spend so much time discussing their leader's inadequacies.
He has already proven that he is dishonest, a bigot, doesn't support equality and is a dictionary case for the term "Bully".
Why do you folks have nothing else to do?
Trump is a complete Dick! What a problem you all have to deal with.
Sux to be you!
 
There is one post on here that criticizes Mr. Trump for saying he represents Pittsburgh not Paris. I hope to hell so. He is our president not like Obama who felt it was his duty to work for the dictators of the world and not for the people of the U.S. Any politician who says our borders, our people, our safety, our economy is not first on their agenda has no right to hold office.

Another calls him a liar yet no one on here has ever condemned Hillary Clinton for cheating on the Presidential Debates or for taking money from the Russians or lying to Congress about her stinking toilet bowl processor. Or for her husband's crimes against women and for her coming out and saying he was right in doing those crimes, after all the women (accept those on the Lolita Air Line) were over 18. She even punished any woman who came forward to demand justice.

Nor does anyone on here take Mr. Obama and his people (including Holden and the Mayor of Chicago and his brother) to task for lying to the Democrats in Congress and the American people about Obama Care. Talk about liars.

Nor do I hear anyone on here crying racist pig against CNN or their bigot Don the Lemon. He even said in his program "all whites" and he is engaged to a white man. I hope that fool watched his show just once to see what kind of racist pig he is engaged to.

Remember no one on here has ever come out against Soros, a Nazi, for his hate and call to violence. His puppets like Clinton, Obama, Waters, etc. have come out crying for "kicking them" and for attacking and violating citizens civil rights along with their families and riot in cities by paid thugs.

And if you truly believe that borders should not exist, then that is great, because you are saying that the U. S. has a right to cross any border, say like in Central and South American, and violate their laws and customs as well as anywhere else in the world and take out their government and gangs. This would be great for those people who are being paid to leave their country or forced to by people who only want to use them as slaves in this country. It would give them back their freedom and land and safety if we crossed their borders like the Democrats say we have a right to do.

Yes vote November 6 and throw out the leftist communists and Soros Nazi trash and any Rhino Republicans and make American safe again.
 
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/1/15726656/pittsburgh-mayor-trump-paris

June 1, 2017

Trump: I was elected to represent Pittsburgh, not Paris.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/30/politics/donald-trump-pittsburgh-visit-shooting/index.html

October 30, 2018

Local, national officials decline to appear with Trump in Pittsburgh.


Trump doesn't represent Pittsburgh. Trump was told not to come to Pittsburgh, but he ignored the mayor of Pittsburgh and the residents of Pittsburgh and showed up anyway, even though he was told he wasn't wanted there. He showed up for a photo op and to check it off his list. But he doesn't care about the people of Pittsburgh or share in their beliefs.

Trump throws hate-filled rallies, that help to validate white nationalists, racists and xenophobes and encourage their irrational hatreds and make their hatreds seem rational and even patriotic.

Trump screams and yells and incites hatred against Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Latinos, American judges, American journalists, Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Assembly, the 14th Amendment and the United States Constitution in general.

But HE LOVES Vladimir Putin, Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Kim Jong- Un and other foreign dictators! He wishes he could be just like them!

The people of Pittsburgh doesn't want a right-wing, America-hating white nationalist in their city. A hate-filled man that doesn't share their values just target and viciously killed eleven people in Pittsburgh. They sure as hell don't want ANOTHER hate-filled man that doesn't share their values to show up for a photo op in their city!
 
Trump doesn't represent Pittsburgh.

The people of Pittsburgh doesn't want a right-wing, America-hating white nationalist in their city. A hate-filled man that doesn't share their values just target and viciously killed eleven people in Pittsburgh. They sure as hell don't want ANOTHER hate-filled man that doesn't share their values to show up for a photo op in their city!




"We feel like there have been multiple communities under attack in the United States from the vitriol that the president has been spreading,” Joshua Friedman said. “It was the Jewish community’s turn. Blowback from his words came and cost people’s lives, and we said enough is enough.”

If the president decides to visit Pittsburgh without meeting the letter’s demands, Friedman said, he expects Trump will “only be met with derision.”


“We will let him know how unhappy we are with his presence, with his lack of leadership,” he said. “He will see all of Pittsburgh in the streets. It’s not just going to be the people that signed on to the letter. It’s going to be everybody."

Friedman added, “If he’s going to come to our city, he’s going to come on our terms.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...nce-white-nationalism/?utm_term=.ec8f3c265763
 
News of the president’s possible travel plans did not sit well with Joshua Friedman, who is one of the leaders of Bend the Arc’s Pittsburgh chapter.

“My immediate reaction was he is not welcome here,” Friedman, who does not attend services at Tree of Life, told The Post in a Sunday phone interview. “I immediately wrote to the rest of our steering committee that he is not welcome, we have to make that clear.”

Four boldfaced lines stand out from the rest of the letter’s 338 words.

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you fully denounce white nationalism.”

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you stop targeting and endangering all minorities.”

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you cease your assault on immigrants and refugees.”

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you commit yourself to compassionate, democratic policies that recognize the dignity of all of us.”
 
News of the president’s possible travel plans did not sit well with Joshua Friedman, who is one of the leaders of Bend the Arc’s Pittsburgh chapter.

“My immediate reaction was he is not welcome here,” Friedman, who does not attend services at Tree of Life, told The Post in a Sunday phone interview. “I immediately wrote to the rest of our steering committee that he is not welcome, we have to make that clear.”

Four boldfaced lines stand out from the rest of the letter’s 338 words.

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you fully denounce white nationalism.”

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you stop targeting and endangering all minorities.”

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you cease your assault on immigrants and refugees.”

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you commit yourself to compassionate, democratic policies that recognize the dignity of all of us.”

You ever notice that when Trump holds one of his hate-filled rallies, they're always in some sparsely-populated, out of the way, postage stamp of a town like Southaven or Mobile or Estero?

That's because he knows if he went to a large American City like New York, Los Angles or Pittsburgh, they wouldn't put up with his hate-filled, racist, white nationalist bullshit!
 
A left wing mayor who doesn't speak for the people, says he is afraid of Trump coming into the city. If he thinks Trump is so terrible why doesn't he let him come in and change the minds of those who know different? Like all leftist he is wetting his pants because he knows the American people are sick of communist left and the soros nazis.

When it comes to racists I think you have more than your fair share (white and black) in the Slave Party or Soros Party. Show me how China is not racists (they have concentration camps for Muslims and have destroyed the country of Tibet and their religion. Show me how the terrorist of the Middle East who Obama and Clinton have backed in the past are not racists. Who created the Jim Crow laws, the Democrats, who says African Americans are too stupid to get I. D. cards, the Democrats. Who backs the criminals (mostly racists gangs) and ensures they don't go to jail or deported? Democrats. Who fought Rev. King and his movement? The Democrats.

Assault on immigrants? Bull. But let's do things the Democratic Party way. They say no borders, allow people who are not citizens to collect benefits they do not pay for, to vote in a country they are not a citizen. That's great. Then that means there are no borders anywhere and we can send our military and police into any Central America or South America country or island like say Cuba, and take over and forget their laws and their customs (and this goes for overseas too). The Democrats say this is how things should be done. That way these people don't have to be paid or forced to come to a country that is strange, but live in their own homes, their own towns safe from the corrupt gangs and politicians that the Armies the Democrats send to their land destroy. A win win. I'm sure the mayor will side with the rest of the Democrats on this.

Don't you think the Democrats should recognize the civil rights, the human rights, women's rights of citizens of this country? Recognize that we are the Constitution and the flag is a symbol of that Constitution and its people? Get rid of the fake lying press and give people back their right to free speech and allow people to go to any city they desire and speech their thoughts as long as it isn't like the people the Democrats send to riot and assault. People have a right to go on to a college and give a speech or to eat out at night with their families. When the mayor comes out and states that then we will think of him as a leader and not as a Nazi Soros puppet pissing his pants afraid of the President of the United States and the people of his city.
 
Oh, wow, Ohio--the sheer concept that Trump ever gave you two thoughts . . . ever . . . :eek:
 
Yep, the White House is going to have to be fumigated when that huckster is shuffled out and into federal prison (assuming the gallows isn't going to be invoked for acts of treason).
 
Back
Top