Strap-on experiences

*edited because I just posted to the wrong anal thread. I'm going to move this response.*
 
Last edited:
superlittlegirl said:


This is one of my favorite elements of strap-on play, actually. There's something so sweet and pitiful about the look in a man's eyes when he's got my cock at the back of his throat.

I've had a lot of experience fucking men with my strap-on, but I have yet to fuck a woman with one. This seems a shame, considering that I have a very strong preference for women, but the opportunity just hasn't presented itself yet. I'm a patient girl, though. Someday I'm sure it will happen.

Read my story about assfucking! It's based on a collection of experiences I had with one very cool boy, and it's got some hot dick-sucking action in it. I've linked it for you here.

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/stories/mynightie.html

--Freya

Wonderful story, makes me look around for a sub!

Eb
 
Ebonyfire said:


Wonderful story, makes me look around for a sub!

Eb

Thanks, Eb! I have some really good memories of that time, even though as a boyfriend he turned out to be totally defective.
 
superlittlegirl said:


Thanks, Eb! I have some really good memories of that time, even though as a boyfriend he turned out to be totally defective.


You mean the sweet ass was an asshole?

Eb <yeah I go for the obvious laugh>
 
Shadowdream

I think you've nailed it again! With the suspense, the mental part, being so fun to bear. It heightens the senses, leading up an explosive situation. That would be denied.

If I wasn't already married I'd be on my knees following you for a chance.

Thanks:kiss:
 
This topic is one I've had a mild fantasy about ever since I discovered anal play. No partner right now to explore it with though. :(

I can particularly envision an MFF fuck-line... :D
 
Love being on the receiving end of our strap on. And yes she has me put it on her then suck it as well. Very erotic experience.

Then there's the bonus of getting a warm bath and a massage to make sure I'm relaxed beforehand. :D
 
strap on

(our account is set up together but this is the male half,lol)

when my wife and i got together i would let her know that i liked anytime she ran her tongue near my ass. natural progression went on to her adding a finger during oral until finally we went and bought a strap on. we thought it would be a good strap on because it vibrated and had small nubs to rub her but she actually doesnt like the nubs!

the first time we used it was embarassing to me but felt so good and eventually we got over the embarassing part. we only do it once in awhile but i know i am always looking forward to it being used!

i think our hottest experience was when jill and i used a double ended dildo, she had it deep insided of herself and then slid it into my ass. after awhile we were both on our hands and knees backed up against each other. it was possibly our hottest sex ever!

she has never approached me about sucking it and im not sure how i would react but i hope the opportunity comes up soon!

Alex
 
Andreina

Hey, great topic!

I have been with my girlfriend now for quite a long time (>6years).

And over that time, we have tried a lot of very fun things :)

After we had been having anal sex for a while, my girlfriend decided it would be more fair if I got to experience what she was receiving. So she lubricated me and stuck a finger in my arse as I was fucking her. Well, I can honestly say that it was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I have never been gay curious - but I had an understanding of why gay guys liked being fucked up the arse.

Since then, we have bought a little anal probe, which we use on both of us frequently, it adds to the sexual desires. However, we are yet to get as far as actually getting a strap-on. My birthday is coming up though, and my girlfriend has been hinting that she's getting me a big fucking surprise for my birthday - and I get the impression that it could be something used for fucking.

So here's hoping, with fingers crossed - that I won't be waiting very long to watch my girlfriend as she fucks my arse with a strap-on!

Cheers,
adam
 
Re: Andreina

You won't be waiting long at all, Virgo boy! Happy birthday on the 5th. Good luck. And remember: relax, and lube, lube, lube!


alvoigt said:
Hey, great topic!

I have been with my girlfriend now for quite a long time (>6years).

And over that time, we have tried a lot of very fun things :)

After we had been having anal sex for a while, my girlfriend decided it would be more fair if I got to experience what she was receiving. So she lubricated me and stuck a finger in my arse as I was fucking her. Well, I can honestly say that it was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I have never been gay curious - but I had an understanding of why gay guys liked being fucked up the arse.

Since then, we have bought a little anal probe, which we use on both of us frequently, it adds to the sexual desires. However, we are yet to get as far as actually getting a strap-on. My birthday is coming up though, and my girlfriend has been hinting that she's getting me a big fucking surprise for my birthday - and I get the impression that it could be something used for fucking.

So here's hoping, with fingers crossed - that I won't be waiting very long to watch my girlfriend as she fucks my arse with a strap-on!

Cheers,
adam
 
Andreina said:
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?



Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)

No to all the above.:(

Lots of fantasies about it. Looking forward to fulfilling all of the above. Just have to find a partner;)
 
***wiping drool from my chin***

oh my golly...

Thats one of my EXACT fantasies! To the WORD... well, not totally to the word, even in my fantasies, my ass wouldnt fit a dick and a strap on....good god....thats just a lucky sub. A loose one too. If you two EVER are in central iowa and want to have coffee...let me know...***only offering caffienated beverages to the Domme-Dom couple i dont know***



Andreina said:
the most erotic experience I had with a strap-on when my boyfriend and I (avec strap-on) double-penetrated our sub. It was quite difficult to actually get both cocks in at the same time, nevermind getting them to move *lube lube lube* but the experience was one which wouldn't want to miss now. It was one of power, one where I felt like he was <really> my sub, at the same time I felt such responsibility for him.

Then I made my boyfriend withdraw and made my sub ride the strap-on and cum on my breasts - then he had to lick his own cum and tongue-kiss my bf.

I know that most of you aren't into that shit, but lemme tell you one thing.... in that moment I was just very very happy. And horny. :D
 
dildo experience.

i am still a virgin in the real sense of the word, but i have enjoyed the pleasure of having my anus probed by a big dildo. However, rather than a conventional dildo, mine is the wooden handle of a folding shovel i own. it has alovely round bell at the top, and so can prove hard to insert, however once in it is a joy. my best experience was the first time i did it. i used plenty of vaseline, and slowly lowered myself onto the handle. it inched in, and i managed to get about 10 inches in. i began pounding it in and out of my ass, the feeling getting more intense with every stroke. eventually, my puppy started to lick my engorged bell end. this sent me over the edge and i had the biggest orgasm of my life. i felt used and violated, but very naughty, and all i could think about was being dominated an fucked with a stap on. benxxxxx
 
Thanks Superlittlegirl

Thanks for your well wishes (and advice) :)

I won't have to wait too long I don't think - the hints have been dropping thick and fast lately - in fact, it lead to a very good time last night where a lot of teasing became a lot of touching, then a lot of touching became a lot of ....

Well, let's just say a good time was had by all! ;)

I love your photo by the way - you are absolutely gorgeous.

Love and other indoor sports,
alvoigt
 
Strap-ons

i've been on the receiving end of a strap-on many times and thoroughly enjoy it!

One of my favorite times was when my Domme promised me a special surprise. She blindfolded me and had me orally worship her strap-on. i was then placed on all fours and was taken hard, deep and fast. i felt another strap-on nudging my mouth and began to suck. She pulled off the blindfold and i saw Her husband in front of me. i was (pardon me) blown away!!!

Not only would i do it again, i have done it again and love every minute of it.
 
I can't wait

Just reading about your experiences gets me all riled up. Using a strap on with a guy has been one of my fantasies only recently. Now it's all I think about. I wish more people would share how their experience went....:p
 
The idea of having a partner use a strap-on on me is still enticing, though I'm slow to try making it a reality. I think it would require a lot of trust, a TON of lube, and a long build-up period.

I just hooked up with a new partner and we're still exploring each other, learning who likes what. It's too early for either of us to have revealed our darker, kinkier sides, but I suspect that may be coming. (No pun intended)

Since she and a friend are bi, and have played together already, it seems likely that a 3some is imminent. As I posted earlier, an FMF fuck-line sounds very intriguing. Has anyone tried something like that? Was being in the middle as good as it sounds?
 
She reclined majestically upon the chaise lounge admiring Her male submissive as he washed the dinner dishes in Her kitchen. The slim contours of his naked body as he bent peacefully to the task he had been given were giving Her ideas that made Her smile.
Knowing how absorbed Her boy became when he worked at Her direction She knew any movements made by Her would not be noticed.
The Mistress rose noiselessly and with the stealth of a silent tigress She entered Her bedroom to begin the preparation for his surprise. She stripped to a black satin garter belt and night shade nylons, leaving Her 5" stiletto heeled Italian leather pumps on Her small feet.
Leaning into the mirror the Domme surveyed Her reflection surreptitiously. Satisfied that not a hair was out of place She returned to the game She wished to play.
Opening the drawer of the maple dresser She removed from its protection, the black dildo and strap on that would weaken Her boy in the knees. In the back of the mind of this Domme was the fact that he had never been subjected to its use. She knew it was a fantasy that he had long desired to be subjected to Her control in this manner. She also knew fantasy and reality would lock horns this evening.
Stepping into the harness always filled Her with a powerful feeling that could be matched by no other toy.
Adjusting the silicone cock so that it stood like a god at Her disposal the Mistress took one last look at Her image before turning and leaving the room.
She stood like a goddess who would not be denied Her pleasure, observing Her boy still lost in his task. " Do not turn around slave boy," She cautioned as She walked quickly to stand at his rear. Her smile widened as She saw him tense in anticipation of the unknown. One leather clad foot reached out to spread his legs as Her hand pressed into the small of his back directing him to bend over the sink spread-eagled for Her desires.
" Continue to wash the dishes My toy for your job is not yet complete and do not be foolish enough to break a dish," She cooed silkily. " Yes Mistress," he replied submissively as he tried to concentrate on Her command.
The Mistress lubricated the black cock with the butter on the sideboard with the hand that did not hold Her boy in his place. She spread his cheeks and he felt the slippery silicone taunt him with its impending invasion of his vulnerability. " Are you ready to allow Me the pleasure of taking you in this fashion or are you going to cause Me to tie you to the table for My game? She asked in Her husky whispery way.
" OMG Mistress, i am so confused," he panted half in anticipation, half in trepidation. " I would not consider denying You any pleasure my body can bring to You."
Mentally bracing himself for an assault upon his manhood the submissive tried consciously to continue washing the dishes as instructed by Her Domination.
his Domme took both of his slim hips into Her strong hands and positioned him for penetration. Slowly and carefully She allowed the head of the cock to pierce his ass. Her boy moaned at the pain he was not expecting and She kept still almost long enough for him to catch his breath before pulling him to Her captivity. " you are owned property My toy and I will use you for My amusement as you serve Me this night in the kitchen."
" Yes Ma'am," he moaned.
his Mistress began a slow movement of Her hips that gave him a bump and grind sensation as She ground Her body into his. Each movement was careful and cautious yet controlling as She took him to a new level of submission. his position was precarious as he fought to hold his balance while continuing to finish his chore.
She smiled to Herself when he dropped a glass back into the water. " Be careful My toy." She cautioned.
When his moans became moans of pleasure the Domme
reached around his body and took Her cock into Her hands..feeling his lust throbbing for release the Domme withdrew from his ass and instructed him to take the glass from the sink and cum into it for Her entertainment. Always obedient and horny beyond belief Her boy dipped both hands back into the soapy water capturing the glass in slippery hands. " Turn around so that I may have the joy of watching you perform for Me," She smiled.
On command he turned and took the beauty that was the cock She had claimed long ago into his strong hand. With each stroke he felt impending release crying for satisfaction. his eyes remained locked with Hers awaiting Her silent approval for the moment he craved so badly. his Domme always knew when he was almost beyond control... when that moment arrived he heard Her say. " STOP!" he couldn't believe it. his knees shook as an almost painful emotion came over his body so awash in harmones that had run rampant under Her control. " Begin again...long slowwwwww...torturess strokes will please your Mistress very much."
he closed his eyes trying with all his passion not to disappoint his Domme this night. She could sense his tension in the tightness of his belly muscles and the agony in his breathing as His Domme gave the command...."CUM NOW!"
With a scream of pure pleasure that could not be denied Her boy came like never before filling the bottom of the soapy glass with the perfection of his fluid. " you have made Me proud My boy and I adore you for it," the Mistress commented as She lovingly stroked his flushed cheeks. he fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around Her legs in exhaustion as She quietly stroked his head lovingly.

Such an easy scene...already set up by the day to day task of washing dishes!
 
Oh My God indeed!

Shadowsdream,

Hat's off to you! That story was amazing, it certainly made me stand up to attention.

I'll do your dishes, or mow your lawn, or clean your fireplace, or anything you want, any day of the week.
 
A japanese friend of mine recently bought a strap-on with an integrated vibrator that massages your clit when you are fucking. She told me that when she fucked her hubby with it gave her to most potent orgasm she ever had.

<< sighs >> I think I really do need to get attached to a guy who loves getting butt-fucked by lil humble old me. :)
For me this is the ultimate power-play. That way I can get him addicted to being butt-fucked and control his wishes with withdrawing the pleasure from him.





Okay, I'm horny now....
 
Back
Top