"Flames of the Crying Candles" (closed)

HornyDog2017

Really Really Experienced
"Flames of the Crying Candles"

(closed to ToniTaylor)

Halloween Night
Costume Party:

Your characters are Sorority Sisters...

Tonight is the annual Halloween Costume Party. 500 people are drinking and dancing and having a great time, inside the house, out on the grounds, or in the adjacent park...

But not everyone is partying. Sara is in her room, sitting cross legged on the floor, surrounded by a pentagram drawn on the floor in charcoal. What she calls Crying Candles (for the way the wax drips eerily like tears) protect her as she practices a spell...

Sara claims to be the descendant of Witches from an alternate dimension...

She has, of course, been incessantly teased about this. But on occasion, she has done things that seemed magical or mysterious; and other times, she has known things that rightfully she shouldn't have been able to know.

But, of course, there's no such thing as witches ... right?

Tonight, the partying gets a little out of control. Your characters burst in on Sara to drag her out to have fun. But as you do, one of the Crying Candles blows out...

And the next thing you know, you all wake up in the midst of a small meadow surrounded by a thick grove of trees...

Sara explains that she was practicing a spell called "Go There". She tells you all, "I think we did. I think we did go there."

"Go where?" one of you asks.

"To the dimension from which my family came," Sara explains. "And if that's true, I think we are in trouble."

"Why are we in trouble?" asks one of your characters who is less familiar with Sara's witchcraft and alternate dimension claims.

"Two reasons. One, I won't have any powers here." That gets mixed reactions from your characters, based upon how they feel about Sara and her witchcraft claims. And..."

Sara looks to each of you one at a time. And you all look around at each other as well...

You have all literally become that as which they were costumed at the party...

(OOC to Toni: After you post your characters below, I will add the important details of each to the bottom of this post to give each of us quick access to them. As I told you, I don't want to create a separate OOC. So for now, this 1st post will serve as our Profile Page.)

(OOC to anyone reading along: Don't read the Profile information below yet (if ever). It may act as a Spoiler if you read it.)

Last edited:
I used the template you sent me, but I put it in bullet point form. (I hope that's okay with you: I know you're on a phone these days, so if this formatting is unmanageable for you, I will change it back.)

I thought it might be easier if their names shared the first letter with their class. :)

Wanda the Warrior (Human):
  • Ability: Strength
  • Costume: A Xena-like warrior princess costume with a plastic shield and glaive (a spear with sword blades on the end).
  • Physical description: 5'10", 38DD-26-36, great hour glass figure; fit, muscular (an athlete).
  • Personality: Outgoing, strong, confident; not afraid of a scrap; likes men but not a slut.
  • Tattoos in personal places.
KddRhR4.jpg

Hanna the Healer (Human):
  • Ability: Intelligence
  • Costume: Sexy nurse.
  • Physical description: 5'4", 32B-22-32; petite and slender, even slight; flexible (a gymnast).
  • Personality: Quiet but not shy; likes other women (has/had a girlfriend).
k4PNnwe.jpg

Maggie the Magic User (Elf):
  • Ability: Intelligence
  • Costume: Elven magic user with staff.
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 34C-24-36; fit, athletic.
  • Personality: Outgoing, confident (though a follower, not a leader); likes men and women both and is a bit of a slut.
    3tvhEq9.jpg

Thea the Thief (Human):
  • Ability: Dexterity
  • Costume: Thief/assassin with throwing knives and a rapier (a thin bladed sword).
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 36D-24-36; fit, athletic.
  • Personality: Confident; bit of a rebel.
SCgV7tY.jpg

Pria the Princess (Elf):
  • Ability: Charisma.
  • Costume: Elven Princess.
  • Physical description: 5'8", 36D-26-34; flawless skin, pure perfection.
  • Personality: Soft spoken, but confident and involved; likes being pampered; participates in beauty pageants; publically she is a virgin who likes men, but privately her only two sexual experiences occurred with a woman's head between her thighs; loves animals (wants to be a veterinarian after being Miss America).
    DDsabl0.jpg

Annie the Archer (Human):
  • Ability: Dexterity
  • Costume: Archer
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 36DD-22-36, dramatic hour glass.
  • Personality: She doesn't speak much but she acts; she is an exhibitionist in many way; confident and persistent; likes men but is particular.
KQQt3qC.jpg

This is not done yet. Family arrived for the holiday.

...if this formatting is unmanageable...
No, it's fine! :D

"I feel different," Sara muses...

Little by little the others find changes to themselves and the others.

(OOC: I included what you told me in PM about the sports/activities for the Sisters. Tell me if you don't like it.)

Wanda the Warrior (Human): Image
  • Ability: Strength enhanced.
  • Costume: Every thing is real now! Plastic and polyester costume is now metal, leather, and bone.
  • Arms and Armor: Plastic shield and plastic & broomstick glaive now made of wood and steel.
  • Physical description: 5'10", 38DD-26-36, great hour glass figure; fit, more muscular. Was a boxer and rugby player.
  • Personality: Outgoing, strong, confident; not afraid of a scrap; likes men but not a slut.
  • Tattoos in personal places now cover her body: legs, arms, torso, even her face, and they make her look ominously awesome!.

Hanna the Healer (Human): Image
  • Ability: Intelligence (enhanced).
  • Costume: Sexy nurse also now real: cotton, wool, fur, and bone (buttons). And suddenly, she has a cape with lots of pockets, inside of one is a blank journal book with runes on the cover that Sara identifies as a Spell Book.
  • Physical description: 5'4", 32B-22-32; petite and slender, even slight; flexible. Was a gymnast.

Maggie the Magic User (Elf): Image
  • Costume: Elven magic user real, too: cotton, wool, fur, feathers, and bone (buttons). She also finds a blank journal book with runes in on the cover in a pouch that Sara identifies as a Spell Book.
  • Staff: is now wood with a gemstone (rather than a plastic bobble) in the handle and runes up and down the shaft.
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 34C-24-36; fit, athletic and feeling more dexterous and stronger. Was a fitness instructor and did about everything at one time or another.
  • Personality: Outgoing, confident (though a follower, not a leader); likes men and women both and is a bit of a slut.
  • Tattoos in personal places now cover her body: legs, arms, torso, even her face, and Sara identifies them as being magical runes!

Thea the Thief (Human): Image
  • Ability: Dexterity (enhanced).
  • Costume: Now real leather and metal.
  • Weapons: throwing knives and a rapier (a thin bladed sword), real steel.
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 36D-24-36; fit, athletic only more so maybe? Was into karate and other self defense courses.

Pria the Princess (Elf): Image
  • Ability: Charisma and beauty (enhanced).
  • Costume: Elven Princess, now made of the finest silk, gold thread, set emeralds, and exotic bone.
  • Physical description: 5'8", 36D-26-34; flawless skin, pure perfection but even more perfect now. Exercised to keep her body beautiful though not muscular.
  • Personality: Soft spoken, but confident and involved; likes being pampered; participates in beauty pageants; publically she is a virgin who likes men, but privately her only two sexual experiences occurred with a woman's head between her thighs; loves animals (wants to be a veterinarian after being Miss America).

Annie the Archer (Human): Image
  • Costume: Archer; now real, of fine leather and silver.
  • Weapons: real bow of silver and wood with real arrows of hardwood and steel.
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 36DD-22-36, dramatic hour glass. Was an outdoors(wo)man.
  • Personality: She doesn't speak much but she acts; she is an exhibitionist in many way; confident and persistent; likes men but is particular.
  • Tattoos in personal places now grace her thighs with unexplained runes.

This is the one I am adding to the first post, to act as our permanent Profile for the Sisters. I have edited it appropriately.

• Ability: Strength (enhanced after transport).
  • Costume: Metal, leather, and bone.
  • Arms: Glaive (spear with sword blades), made of steel and hard wood.
  • Armor: Steel, leather, and wool.
  • Physical description: 5'10", 38DD-26-36, great hour glass figure; fit, and more muscular than before the transport.
  • Was a boxer and rugby player.
  • Tattoos: before the transport, they were inconspicuous and mostly in personal places. Now, they cover her body: legs, arms, torso, even her face, and they make her look ominously awesome!

• Costume: Cotton, wool, fur, and bone (buttons); cape (after transport) with lots of pockets.
  • Physical description: 5'4", 32B-22-32; petite and slender, even slight; flexible. Was a gymnast.
  • Other possessions:
    • Spell book: currently blank.

• Costume: Cotton, wool, fur, feathers, and bone (buttons).
  • Arms: Staff; wood staff, tree root top, with an as-of-yet unidentified gemstone mounted on it.
  • Armor: None (yet).
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 34C-24-36; fit, athletic, and more dexterous and stronger than before the transport.
  • Was a fitness instructor and did about everything at one time or another.
  • Tattoos: they had only been in personal places, but now they cover her body: legs, arms, torso, even her face; and Sara identified many of them as being magical runes!
  • Other possessions:

• Costume: Leather and metal.
  • Arms: Throwing knives and a rapier (a thin bladed sword); real steel.
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 36D-24-36; fit, athletic (even more so since the transport).
  • Was into karate and other self defense courses.

• Ability: Charisma (enhanced, as was her beauty which now is near flawless).
  • Costume: The finest silk, gold thread, set emeralds, and exotic bone.
  • She exercised (to keep her body beautiful though not muscular).

• Costume: Fine leather and silver.
  • Arms: Bow, made of silver and wood. Arrows of hardwood and steel.
  • Was an outdoors(wo)man.
  • Tattoos: previously small and inconspicuous in personal places, they now grace her thighs and include as-of-yet unexplained runes.

And finally, this is the one we will use for Turns. Just make your turn above the profiles:

• Level: 1
  • Hit Points: 10 (base before modifications)
  • Armor Class: 4 (Warrior base before modifications)
  • Ability: Strength (+1d6 Attack; +.
  • Costume: Metal, leather, and bone.
  • Arms: Glaive (spear with sword blades), made of steel and hard wood.
  • Armor: Steel, leather, and wool.
  • Physical description: 5'10", 38DD-26-36, great hour glass figure; fit, and more muscular than before the transport.
  • Was a boxer and rugby player.
  • Tattoos: before the transport, they were inconspicuous and mostly in personal places. Now, they cover her body: legs, arms, torso, even her face, and they make her look ominously awesome!

• Costume: Cotton, wool, fur, and bone (buttons); cape (after transport) with lots of pockets.
  • Other possessions:

• Costume: Cotton, wool, fur, feathers, and bone (buttons).
  • Arms: Staff; wood staff, tree root top, with an as-of-yet unidentified gemstone mounted on it.
  • Armor: None (yet).
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 34C-24-36; fit, athletic, and more dexterous and stronger than before the transport.
  • Was a fitness instructor and did about everything at one time or another.
  • Tattoos: they had only been in personal places, but now they cover her body: legs, arms, torso, even her face; and Sara identified many of them as being magical runes!
  • Other possessions:

• Costume: Leather and metal.
  • Arms: Throwing knives and a rapier (a thin bladed sword); real steel.
  • Physical description: 5'6"; 36D-24-36; fit, athletic (even more so since the transport).
  • Was into karate and other self defense courses.

• Ability: Charisma (enhanced, as was her beauty which now is near flawless).
  • Costume: The finest silk, gold thread, set emeralds, and exotic bone.
  • She exercised (to keep her body beautiful though not muscular).

• Costume: Fine leather and silver.
  • Arms: Bow, made of silver and wood. Arrows of hardwood and steel.
  • Was an outdoors(wo)man.
  • Tattoos: previously small and inconspicuous in personal places, they now grace her thighs and include as-of-yet unexplained runes.

Last edited:
Back