Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update. I just had to go. I could feel my piss trying to escape ss I walked to the bathroom. I had to grab my cock and pinch it to keep from pissing. I then laid down in the tub and kept holding in my piss. Finally When I couldn't take it anymore, I eased the grip on my cock and let my piss fly. The release felt soliloquy good. The hot piss hitting my body felt great too. I opened my mouth and caught a lot in my mouth mmmmm. The 1st stream had so much pressure it hit my face mmmmmm. I was wishing it was my lover's piss
so hot, have so much trouble peeing laying down, can only do it standing up, but get a good splash and can reach my chin with the stream.

so hot, have so much trouble peeing laying down, can only do it standing up, but get a good splash and can reach my chin with the stream.

I have not ever had trouble laying down. Not sure why you do. But keep trying

I have not ever had trouble laying down. Not sure why you do. But keep trying

Tried again today a little while ago. Was totally ready to pee, it was almost leaking out the end of my cock. Laid down in the bath but nothing would happen. Then sat on the edge of the bath but couldn't get anything to flow even though I was so full it was painful, finally stood up and it flowed so easily. Managed to cover my stomach and my chest, then got a good fountain and finally got some into my mouth, tasted bitter and salty, trouble is that got me so hard I couldn't finish my pee.

Had a shower to clean up, then needed to pee again and boy was that a massive jet of golden juice.

Just thought I'd share with everyone.

This morning when I was stroking my cock in the shower, I was thinking about how hot it would be to piss all over a nice pink pussy while she showers my cock with her own piss. And then to go down on her and savor the juices...

Didn't take long for that fantasy to result in a hot load on the shower door. ;)

Bumping my favorite fetish thread to the top.

The other day I was in the shower and had an urge to pee. So I turned off the water and laid down and started to piss. I then squeezed my cock to stop the flow for a second and then released my grip and aimed my piss towards my open mouth. I had yet to piss that morning so it was a strong salty piss. I drank all that I got in my mouth, wishing it were a hot lady's golden nectar.

Bumping my favorite fetish thread to the top.

The other day I was in the shower and had an urge to pee. So I turned off the water and laid down and started to piss. I then squeezed my cock to stop the flow for a second and then released my grip and aimed my piss towards my open mouth. I had yet to piss that morning so it was a strong salty piss. I drank all that I got in my mouth, wishing it were a hot lady's golden nectar.

Sounds like a good mornings work, still having trouble peeing laying down, if I do manage to pee it is only a very small amount and not very strong. Oh well just have to keep trying.
Hope to find a hot smooth lady who will wash me down with her pee one day.

Panty Pissing

Hi there,

One of my absolutely biggest turn-ons is pissing in my panties. I just love feeling and seeing the fabric get soaked, the warm trickling down my thighs, the yellow pool of urine at my feet... Everything about it excites me more than I can describe.

Who else loves to wet their panties and/or loves to see someone do it?

BTW I am a 26 yr-old female.

Hi there,

One of my absolutely biggest turn-ons is pissing in my panties. I just love feeling and seeing the fabric get soaked, the warm trickling down my thighs, the yellow pool of urine at my feet... Everything about it excites me more than I can describe.

Who else loves to wet their panties and/or loves to see someone do it?

BTW I am a 26 yr-old female.

that is a hot scene. only thing better would be me in it, you soaking me.

I would like to watch you do it, or also just plain pee on you. That would be pretty hot in general. I have a pending story, loosely based on truth, that involves some of that.

I've never done any pee play with another person and I would definitely love to. I'd especially love to have another girl straddle my head and piss her panties on my face. I'd also really enjoy straddling my boyfriend's lap and wetting my panties while kissing him.

I had a really great panty pee earlier today... I wore thigh-highs as well.

I've never done any pee play with another person and I would definitely love to. I'd especially love to have another girl straddle my head and piss her panties on my face. I'd also really enjoy straddling my boyfriend's lap and wetting my panties while kissing him.

Damn that is hot!!!! Have you ever held your pee until you could no longer stand it and then peed in your panties?

I would love to be sitting under you as you pissed for sure.

W0w

It would be so hot to watch u pee all over another girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back