men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though it will never happen, the thought of it consumes me...

A friend at church seducing her and her somehow giving into him....
 
I've shared my girlfriend with three men. The first was an old friend of hers who is currently in the Navy. The second was a tattoo artist from out of town that she had gotten some work from. And last, was a guy who goes to her gym.

The Navy man will be stopping by tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait to continue sharing her in the future.

Does she ever come on Lit?
 
attachment.php


gracious she is !
that silhouette !
beautiful breasts to be caressed
..​

Thanks. Nice of you to say so.
 
I wish my husband would get jealous if i did. Id fuck every guy i knew just to see him care. 😢

You should try and make sure he finds out. I promise he'll pay attention and he may enjoy it. But if he is the jealous type, make sure he isn't also the violent type.

And if you look like the pic, you are going to have a lot of fun with nice guys
 
I'd love to RP about her being seduced by another man or woman...

She is not a slut though, it would need to be a slow, respectful seduction...
 
Seducing a married woman is one of my biggest turn ons. I keep myself very fit for that purpose, to be everything she doesn't currently have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bps
I'd love to RP about her being seduced by another man or woman...

She is not a slut though, it would need to be a slow, respectful seduction...

I would like to do the same with my wife. I don't want to see her with another man, but RP would be hot!
 
Been sharing my wife with another guy for about a year now. It never gets old! Love watching her in action with him.

That sounds incredible. I'm curious. How did you manage it? Was it your idea? Her partner? Someone you knew or someone you found?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top