It's Just Art (need one)

TheRPGuru

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Posts
932
e0023d8830c95fad1f94a5d41463c471-640x360.jpg

Jake needed money, badly. His band had broken up and they were no longer doing gigs, so the twenty year old guitar player had lost all his income. The end of the semester at University was ending soon too, which meant he would need school books for the next semester of classes. Plus he wanted a new guitar and a ton of other shit.

As badly as he needed money he refused to apply to a fucking fast food place. Minimum wage was embarrassing enough without walking around stinking my french fries. He refused that shit. But that also didn't leave him with a lot of options in the part time job market. With his random class schedule, he could commit to a full time job. It was certainly a pickle.

He was walking down the main campus building hallway when he saw the notice. There was a job boad next to the career planing office, the board was usually all scams. You know the ones that say you can earn three grand a month working part time from home? Bullshit.

Today though, today one caught his eye. "Adult models needed. One man and one woman for art and sexuality class. Models must be comfortable naked but touch not required. Twice a week, two hundred dollars a night."

Jake snagged the flyer off the board and looked down at it. Four hundred bucks a week? For only two nights of work? Amazing! Well....he would have to be naked apparently, but...that was nothing he couldn't get through with a little motivation. He took on of the number tear offs on the bottom of the flyer and put it back up on the board.

Next week he was sitting in a large art room waiting for his meeting with the older man named Kent that taught the class. Kent was currently washing brushes in a sink near the back wall, "Thank you for coming. We will begin the interview in a moment, I am expecting a young woman to be joining us shortly. Plus if I don't clean these brushes, they get hard and crusty and it is just a disaster!" Kent explained, seemingly very enthusiastic about art. The man had wild grey hair and seemed a bit twitchy, he remained Jake of Doc Brown from Back to the Future, it made him smile.
 
My summer job had fallen through and I was going to have to find a full time job in order to pay rent on top of the other bills. I had barely scraped together this semester's tuition.

A full time student working a full time job. This semester was going to wear me out.

I looked at the job board hoping to find something legit. I felt a bit leary about the telemarketing jobs I found. But, if worse came to worst...

One message caught my eye. Adult models needed. One man and one woman for art and sexuality class. Models must be comfortable naked but touch not required. Twice a week, two hundred dollars a night.

Four hundred dollars a week? While, nudity wasn't a big deal with me; it sounded perhaps a little too good. I'd modelled nude a year or two ago but I'd been alone and hadn't been posing with some guy I didn't know.

I supposed having two models of opposite sexes would be the reason behind the $200 per night. I'd never heard of an Art and Sexuality class; but, I was studying engineering and hadn't exactly explored what art classes were being offered.

I pulled one of the tear-offs and called the number.

I was asked a few questions and told to come to one of the art studios used for classes next week.

* * * *

I paused before taking a deep breath and entering the room. There were only two men in the room. One was seated and looked roughly my age while the other seemed to personify the 'crazy artist' with wild white hair and paint flecks on his overcoat.

"Hello, Dr. Kent?" I asked praying that the older man would reply.
 

Attachments

  • kimberly.jpg
    kimberly.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jake really didn't know what to expect sitting in the Art Teacher's Office. Mr. Kent sit patiently, giving Jake an up and down look as if sizing him up for the poses they shall be doing later. Jake also didn't expect the girl that walked into the room to be as stunning as she was.

The raven haired beauty walked into the room and gingerly took the seat besides Jake, across from Mr. Kent's desk.

"Ah you're here Kim. Excellent we can begin." Kent said, folding his hands in front of him. His accent one of the thickest British accents Jake had ever heard.

Again he looked at the two of them and nodded, "Yes I think you two will match together very well for what I have planned." He explained. "Now what we do here is live drawings, utilizing various media like pencil, chalk, colored inks, etc. And we do all of this with live models, you two for instance. I teach an art class about the human body in regards to sexuality. The way light and shadow's play off two bodies together." He paused and raised a hand, "Of course shadows, are simulated as the models don't often touch. Boy what I wouldn't give for a couple of models willing to go the distance." He shook his hand and waved dismissively. "That's neither here nor there. Anyway this semester's course theme is seduction. We will be doing a series of poses that all together will play out a scene of a young women seducing her partner and everything that includes." He explained.

"Every class is two hours with a fifteen minute break in between. We do two poses a night, which I will direct the two of you into before drawing can begin. Rest assured, I do not let immature people into my classes. There will be no snickering, no comments, no jests, nothing from any student that will embarass the two of you. I expect everyone to be an adult here, and the students all know what they've signed up for." He raised his eyebrows. "That being said, I shall pay you both in cash at the end of every class. Two hundred each."

Kent leaned back and reached into a desk drawer, pulling out two waivers. "These papers I will need you to sign, releasing your likeness to be used in drawings. A formality really. Please sign if you accept."

Jake reached out immediately and took the paper. He glanced over at Kim, a little shocked that his modeling partner would be someone so stunningly gorgious.

He paused and asked, "Mr. Kent."

Kent snored. "Just Kent please."

"Kent." Jake said again. "I'm not exactly used to being naked and staring at a beautiful girl, what do i do about....you know?" He made a gesture like getting a boner.

"Getting erect?" Kent laughed. "That's not only completely okay, but encouraged. We are drawing true to life here, your erection is but a small part of that. Never fear, we are all adults and you will not be shamed." He told him.

Jake sighed and looked back down at the paper. He really needed the money. "This gonna be cool with you?" He asked Kim, as he signed the document and placed it back on Kent's desk.
 
We followed the professor from the art studio into his office. Sitting across the desk from him and beside the man, Jake, I listened as he explained what would be expected of us and what we could expect as models for said class.

Jake, the male model, was slim and hard-bodied. He looked like he took care of himself. I still felt slightly uncertain about the course name; but, Kent - as the instructor insisted we call him - put some of my fears to rest.

My left brow rose at Kent's comment-to-self about wishing for a couple of models willing to go the distance.

I felt myself relax further as he made it plain that such was not expected of us.

I smiled inwardly at Jake's comment about how to deal with his state of arousal. I'm not bragging, mind; but, I rather doubted we'd be able to go through a posing session without him becoming erect at some point. Very few men in their twenties don't have much trouble gaining an erection.

I looked at the papers we were asked to sign, and while not a law student, saw nothing untoward in the writing.

Jake appeared ready to sign but turned his head to me and asked, "This gonna be cool with you?"

I shrugged in reply. I really did need the money and I'd had a brief fear upon entering that the man I'd be posing with was possibly Kent.

"I guess," I replied. Turning to Kent, I asked, "When exactly would we be starting?' I'd thought to ask whether Jake would need to keep his state of arousal constant; but, Kent's words suggested that this was not so. Besides, that would be a question for him to ask, I decided and signed.
 
Kent smiled and took the papers from both of them and stacked them together before sticking them in a file folder. "Excellent!" He said delightfully. He looked up at Kim's question and nodded, "Oh yes of course the schedule." He turned to his computer and tapped a few buttons before the printer roared to life behind them.

"So..." He said turning to grab the papers from the printer. "We meet Tuesday and Thursday nights. From 7pm to 9pm. But expect the class to go closer to 10pm by the time clean up happens and you two are dressed again." He slide a paper to each of them, "Keep in mind that the final two weeks, there is an extra class on those two Friday's. This is where I am supposed to be ramping up for 'finals' but really that will just be an extra class period for us and an extra 200 dollars for each of you." He explained.

Jake nodded. He didn't mind the schedule, none of his classes were very early in the morning so staying out late wasn't an issue. He had set up his schedule so that he could play in his band. Now that the band wasn't playing anymore, his nights were mostly free.

"Seems fine by me." He said.

Kent nodded and clapped, "Wonderful. We begin tomorrow for the first Tuesday." He told them. "Jake that's all I need from you, unless you have further questions. But Kim I do need to ask you a few extra private questions."

Jake shrugged and got up. "No I'm good I guess. See you tomorrow." He said and walked out of the office.

Kent waited for the door to shut and then smiled at Kim. "Now Kim. I have another offer for you. Remember how I have said that I have never had a pair of models willing to actually touch while naked? I am pooled some extra resources this semester and I want to offer you an extra 400 dollars PER night, if you would consider actually touching your partner."

He raised a hand at the look on her face. "Now look I'm not going to press you on that. Nor will I be upset if you don't want to go that far. I understand. I merely wanted to place that offer on the table." He looked at her. "Of course if you do accept, I must insist that you make sure you are on Birth Control of some kind. The first few classes are rather easy and wont require any penetration. Yet there will be other forms of touching."

He leaned back and shook his head, "You don't have to answer now. Think on it please. Again there is no pressure for you to do this. We will work will separate models, as we always have. Thanks for your time. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled.
 
I was puzzled by the professor's wish to ask me a few questions. Questions that he prefered asking me out of Jake's earshot. I recalled his earlier desire for a couple that might go-the-distance, but shrugged it off.

Kent was obvious about the fact that he wasn't going to ask whatever it was until Jake had left the room and closed the door behind him. I half expected the man to rise from his chair and peek to make certain that we were not being overheard.

What he proposed had my eyebrows rising in surprise. I know I had to have looked astonished. An extra $400 per night? In cash? Still, I didn't consider myself a woman of loose morals. I wasn't sure whether I felt insulted at being propositioned this way or tempted by the vast amount I was being offered.

Before I could respond either way, I was leaning toward refusing it. Kent insisted that I think on the matter. I shook hands with the class instructor agreeing to see him tomorrow night and said I'd think it over.

I walked to my apartment off-campus, my head jumbling between the offer of $600 per session and the fact that I'd be expected to perform sexual acts if I took Kent up on the second proposal.

I looked at the class syllabus Kent printed up for us. The class was only offered to upper-classmen and it came across as one strictly for the most absolutely serious Art majors.

I made a detour on my way home and stopped by the health center. I made an appointment to see an ob/gyn to get on the pill. While I wasn't necessarilly planning on taking the deal, it never hurt to be prepared.

* * * * *

It was Tuesday night and I still didn't know how I'd respond when Kent silently raised his eyebrows questioning if I was willing to take him up on the $600 deal. I hadn't gotten a prescription for 'the pill' yet; but, would be getting one soon.

Truth-to-tell, I was a good deal closer to accepting the offer than I had been last night. Admitting this to myself, I still wasn't certain on how to respond if asked. I was more than willing to pose this first class period; but, I wasn't certain about taking that extra step, yet.
 
Jake honestly didn't know what to expect. He figured posing for an art class, even a sexuality-based one couldn't be hard. He didn't even really think about the nudity. However before he left for the class, he made sure to shower, and groom himself properly, which included giving his crotch area a little trim. He didn't shave himself bald, he just made himself...tidy.

Then he was off. He arrived before Kent had opened the door for students and Jake had to knock to have Kent open the door. Inside the classroom Kim was already there, standing on a raised platform in the center of the room, her body wrapped in a soft looking white bathroom.

Kent grabbed a red bathroom off the counter and brought it to Jake. "Here go strip down in the other room, where you can keep your clothes and come back with this. Then I'll go over everything planned for this evening." He explained.

Jake blinked and looked at Kim, then nodded and padded off to the other room. As he undressed he suddenly started to realize what he was about to do. He felt like he should be nervous, but he really wasn't all that bothered by it. So what if he was naked, he was being paid to be there and the other students were basically paying him to let them draw him. No big deal.

He folded his clothing and wrapped himself in the robe. Once he was back into the classroom Kent nodded and smiled, "Ah perfect." He exclaimed. "Now let me explain. This semester we are going thematic, using seduction as a theme. So Kim I want you to come onto the platform and lean back against this desk I've put here."

Kent got onto the platform and leaned back comically sexilly against the desk. He leaned so that he was propping himself up with his elbows, sticking his chest out toward the other end of the platform. "Look at Jake as if you are burning with desire, yet you are playing coy, as if you are daring him to come to you." He told her.

Kent then turned to Jake and stepped to the other side of the platform. He struck a pose like he was stepping towards the desk, head sort of down, but eyes up. He looked like a predator stalking prey, except he was old and grey and looked really funny doing it. "Jake you are going to be stepping towards her, like this. I want to see hunger in your eyes, like she has laid out a feast for you and you haven't eaten in months." He explained.

"I will be instructing the students on capturing mood and expression in a still drawing. Teaching them to grasp that lustful heat in your eyes, and the way Jake's body will cast a shadow over yours Kim." He explained as if trying to give professional merit to what he was having them do.

Kent stepped between them and motioned them on stage. "I must let the students in momentarily so why do you two try the poses while the robes are on, and I'll find tweak you so you know what to do once we begin." He suggested.

Jake stepped up onto the platform and held out a hand to help Kim up as well. Kent smiled, "Oh look a gentleman, don't see many of those these days."

Jake looked at him. "That's not true. Well....okay maybe a little." He joked.

Then Jake took his spot, taking a step but pausing as if he was in the middle of motion towards where Kim moved to the desk. Kent directed them, telling Kim to lean back a little more, and Jake to shift over to make the lighting right.

"Alright just like that. Remember these poses." Kent instructed. "Now I shall go let the students in and introduce you to everyone."
 
I undressed and pulled on the white terry-cloth robe Kent offered me. Jake arrived soon afterwards and similarly changed. Kent instructed us on how he wished us to pose. How I was going to lean back against the desk looking at Jake with hunger and barely bridled passion for the next two hours was beyond me.

While I found it odd that he never approached me - even nonverbally - about the added offer from last night, I began to relax as a result. I nodded to the students when Kent made the introductions. The class was very small consisting of perhaps as many as twenty students.

When bid to take our places, I unbelted my robe and set it on a chair set close by for that purpose. I leaned back on the desk in the manner I'd been shown and gave my best sultry/hungry look.

I looked at Jake then let my eyes gaze unseeing. I held the pose and the look as best I could.

I'm uncertain as to how much time passed when Kent approached me and whispered, "Look at him. He's half-hard. Surely, you can tempt his cock to its full length with nothing but your eyes."

Reacting to Kent's words, I focused on Jake then. My eyes moved over his naked body and settled on his member. While it wasn't humongous, it looked to be a respectable size. I watched it lengthen and pulled my eyes away from it. I smiled at Jake and mouth the word sorry.

I had posed once before in the nude and I'll admit to myself that I'd gotten something of a charge out of the experience. I suppose I'm a closet exhibitionist. That being said, it was nothing like what was rushing through me right this moment. I was leaning back completely naked and looking at Jake, a total stranger to me who stood equally nude, we looked at one another with something like hunger and/or desire in our poses just as Kent had instructed. And we were being observed by almost twenty strangers who were doing their best to capture us on paper or canvas.

Something changed then and I was unable to keep expressing it. It was a need. My back. I had to stretch or at least change position some. Thankfully, Kent called a recess and we were allowed to move.

I closed my eyes as I worked the kinks from my back. I silently thanked the powers that be for yoga. I moved through a number of stances and was soon feeling much better.

Not bothering with the robe, I approached Jake and made small-talk. He wasn't exactly my type. I was more into the intellectual guy. Jake seemed very passionate about his music which I found interesting. I mentioned that I was hard up for cash to pay rent, utilities and the like as well as how this modeling job had me looking into possibly buying a mountain bike.

Before I knew it, our break was over and we were back to posing.
 
Jake knew Kim was a very beautiful girl, sexy even. But it didn't really dawn on him what he was about to see until she untied her robe and calmly got into position. She took to the pose seemingly easily, her naked body suddenly on display for him and everyone in the classroom. He realized that this was really happening, they were posing nude for a class.

He swallowed and disrobed at well, exposing his dick to more people than he ever thought he would in his life. But here he was.

Jake took a deep breath and focused on the pose, stepping toward Kim as she leaned back against the desk and gazed at him, her eyes glazed a little as if she wasn't really seeing him. Jake couldn't do that himself though, his eyes saw all of her. Her lush, full, firm, breasts, her flat toned stomach, bare mound, long smooth legs. He took it all in.

It didn't take long in holding the pose for his imagination to set in. He couldn't just stare at this stunning beauty before him and not have his body react. He felt his dick tingle and swell, slowly rising before him.

Kent was true to his word though. A passing sideways glance saw that the students gave zero reaction to what was happening. There were no smiles, no smirks, no whispers, nothing but focus on drawing and listening to Kent's instructions.

Kent himself went around from student to student and watched them work, giving them advice and pointers that he sometimes announced to the class. "Focus on the way the shadows fall. Look at the way her nostrils swell with her gaze." He said at random points.

He even stepped onto the platform to give Kim a whisper. Jake didn't know what Kent told her, but he saw her eyes refocus upon him. Suddenly her gaze wasn't just a passive thing, seeing but not seeing. No now she bore that heated look into him for real. Jake felt himself flush and felt his cock react, reaching full mast moments after that.

Jake felt his muscles start to burn, holding the pose and being forced to stay completely still.

As if on cue, Kent called for a break and Jake felt himself slump. Which was odd to say because his dick was hard as a rock in front of him. He took a few breaths and tried to shake himself out.

Before anything Kim was there in front of him, close and still very naked. She smiled and started making small talk, like they weren't buck ass naked. While he had an erection pointing directly at her.

She spoke about taking the job due to being hard up for cash. To which Jake told her about his band falling apart and suddenly being dead in the water cash wise. It seemed like they were both in dire situations that led them to this job together. All things considered Jake managed to have a pretty normal conversation, and by focusing just on her stunning face, he was able to make his erection fall away mostly.

Technically he still had a semi.

Kent then called for them to resume and they got back into position. Kim turned that heated look in her eyes back and and Jake was hard again in moments. It seemed like an eternity before Kent called time for the day. The students all stood and clapped for the two of them, again making no comments and not smiling either. The appreciation they gave Jake and Kim was thick in the air and it did make Jake feel a lot better about this.

He nodded and looked at Kim, and gave her a smile. "That's one down." He told her, reaching for his robe. His cock was still hard and tented out in the robe as he started to climb off the stage. Jesus he was got to have to beat of as soon as he possibly could before his balls exploded.

Though he had to wait for the class to pack up and leave, and Kent to bring them their money. While they waited Jake stood next to Kim, now also in her robe and shrugged, "That wasn't so bad. Kent was right about how mature the students would be. I don't think I caught a single smirk among them. And you could tell they appreciated the job we did right?" He asked her.
 
The second half of the class passed as quickly as the first. I might have raised one brow slightly when Jake returned to full hardness minutes after we'd resumed our respective poses, but didn't comment on it. As time passed and I continued looking at Jake heatedly, I found myself imagining scenarios between the two of us. The class dropped away and we were the only two people in the room. Jake's obvious erection made his desire plain to any who had eyes to see.

While Jake wasn't my type, I began to wonder. Should I expand my horizons? Had I been missing out by not checking out guys who belonged to bands and enjoyed playing music? Were they better performing with other instruments? What would it be like to have sex on this desk before twenty or so onlookers?

I think I managed to keep my look of lust to be very real.

I heaved a sigh of relief when Kent called it a night. It was then that I noticed that my nipples were hard as pebbles and my pussy had begun to drool. I took a deep calming breath and stood once again. It was nice that the class clapped in appreciation of our effort.

I grabbed my robe and pulled it on as everyone prepared to leave. Jake, now also wearing his robe, came to stand beside me as we waited for the students to leave and Kent to approach with the night's payment.

"That wasn't so bad. Kent was right about how mature the students would be. I don't think I caught a single smirk among them. And you could tell they appreciated the job we did right?" he said with some small degree of surprise showing through his voice.

I nooded absently, wondering if I was going to get $200 or $600. I hadn't touched Jake all during the session and didn't really plan on changing that Thursday either; but, I sensed that I was a good deal closer to agreeing to Kent's proposition than I had been last night.

We were each handed $200 and changed into our clothes. I hung back a bit and waited for Jake to leave before turning to Kent.

"If I agree to the offer you made last night, would I need to sign any other papers?" I querried.

Kent's eyes lit up. He stated that it wouldn't be necessary but that before I got $600 I would have to touch Jake.

I explained that I wasn't on birth control and doubted that it would change any time before Friday. I reminded him that he'd claimed that the class was supposed to be themed on seduction and that the female was acting the lead. I honestly don't know if I was to convince him or myself. He simply nodded encouragingly and smiled as he wished me a good night and said he'd see me Thursday.
 
Jake left that evening feeling a little bit weird, but also calmed. He didn't know what to expect except to probably feel embarrassed. Yet to the credit of the class he didn't feel that way. He felt calmed by the experience, calmed but horny. His mind wandered to Kim and her incredibly body, holy shit that girl was unreal. The pose had him memorizing her body and even now he could see her naked before him. The way she had been able to put that heat into her eyes, for a while he thought that she might actually want him. Of course that was a pipe dream.

The next class session came quickly two days later and Jake showed up to the room at the same time at Kim. They met at the doorway and Jake greeted her with a smile. "Hey Kim, ready for another day's work?" He asked pleasantly.

Together they went in and Kent was already up on the platform adjusting a table into the very center of the stage. "Ah you're here, hello my friends." He told them pleasantly. "I need to tell you about today's poses. You see, we shall be doing two poses today, one hour each."

He smiled and spread his hands. "Today the class will be going over speed sketching. They will only have one hour to sketch each pose. I want them to learn how to pick out which details are the most important things to capture in order to convey the image." He explained.

He turned to Jake, "Today will be challenging for you my friend. The first pose Kim is going to be at her knees before you, and you'll have to hold your manhood upward a bit, pretending that she is rest you against her cheek. You see, as if she were preparing herself to perform oral upon you." He explained. "That is just the first pose."

He turned to Kim, "So for the second pose, we are going to pretend that you are giving oral, you'll be placed a little in front of Jake on stage, so that perspective will put his penis behind your head from the class. But you'll have to stick your tongue in your cheek, so it will look like....well you know." He said. "Jake you can pretend you are getting a, what do they call it, blowjob?"

Jake laughed lightly, "Oh no problem, I pretend all the time."

Then he sighed as if hoping for an answer from them. "Well go ahead and go get your robes on." He told them.

Jake followed Kim into the other room and began to undress, figured they would change together as they would be seeing each other naked in moments anyway. "Sounds like it will be and interesting pose day." He said making small talk.
 
Wednesday, I went to my ob/gyn and received my prescription for birth control; but, when I called it in the pharmacy said to give them two business days to get it ready. I had figured that would be the case.

Was I really going to have sex with a total stranger? In front of a room of a room of people observing us, no less? While $600 was a hefty amount of money, was I ready to effectively sell my body for it?

I wasn't a prostitute, nor was I a porn star: but, I had to wonder whether those women went through similar denials before giving in to the money. I had to admit, if only to myself, that Tuesday's art session had affected me. I'd needed to finger myself after getting home - Jake's naked form and his erect member all too vivid in my mind.

I wondered what Thursday's class session would hold. I'd found out soon enough.

* * * * *

Thursday sped by, my classes were still mostly in the intoductory stage - so no big deal. The question running through my mind was whether I would be earning $200 or $600. As the time for Kent's class approached, I decided I was good with $200 tonight.

Jake met me in the hallway defore the studio door and asked me if I was ready for another day's work. I returned his smile before heading in.

I had been, of course, expected a different pose; but one on my knees with my face all but planted in his crotch? Because I'd have to be up close and very personal to make the pose even vaguely believeable. No, I would definitely not be earning anything above the agreed upon $200.

The class was about lust and sex, I reminded myself. It wasn't about the relationship between sensuality and sexuality. I supposed this was what actresses felt like when they approached a role and found out they'd signed up to perform in something like soft-porn.

Still, a job was a job and I wasn't expected to perform sex or anything. I just had to kneel before him and holding a pose suggesting that I'm about to give the guy a blowjob.

I undressed and put on my robe. Jake mentioned that tonight's poses were interesting. Typical guy - he wasn't the one who'd be his knees.

The class arrived and Kent went about the room as Jake and I disrobed and assumed our positions. Jake held his cock out as if offering it to me and I tried to look like I hadn't sucked one in agaes and was starving for the chance.

I guess that it was somewhat convincing since I saw Jake get fully erect in next to no time. I looked up and caught his gaze seeing his embarassment but smiling and whispering that it was a hazard of the job.

Kneeling for prolonged periods can cause a kink in one's back. I placed one hand on the table beside Jake's hip for added support. Eventually, my other hand moved to the table on his other side.

I had altered my pose slightly altering between looking at Jake's hard-on, and looking him in the eyes and seeing how his prolonged erection was causing the poor guy to ache with need.

When Kent joined us on the platform, I asked him if he had a preference as to where I was looking. Did he want me focused on Jake's cock or did he want me to look Jake in the eyes as the guy held himself inches from my mouth?
 
The pose was crazy hard, not just because it was really a bigger challenge than he thought it would be to hold still for an hour straight, but also because he was so fucking hard it damn near hurt. Kim was stunningly hot, and to have her naked and in position to do what she was in position to do, but not actually be doing it....well it was akin to torture he figured.

Kent went around the class room, again giving directions to students who showed no reaction to what they were doing on stage. Kim meanwhile, glanced around, from Jake's eyes, to his cock, and Jake found himself wondering what she was thinking holding herself that close to her face. Hell he could feel the heat of her body on his cock she was that close.

Her hands alternated as she tried to keep herself in position, clearly they were both struggling, just in different ways.

Kent came up onto the stage after a time and Kim asked him if her eyes mattered. "No it doesn't matter. Your face is mostly blocked from view, and the fine details aren't as important in speed sketching." He said. "We are almost done with this one anyway. Your eyes will be more important in the actual oral sex pose which is after break." He explained, then stepped down to continue helping the students.

Jake looked at Kim, watching her and trying not to think about his dick. This was work and he needed to be mature about this. Kim didn't know him, and she probably had a boyfriend who would hate to see her like this, even if it was for pretend.

Finally Kent called for break and Jake slumped, sitting himself to the floor as the burning in his legs was killing him almost as much as his aching erection.

Kent came up to them. "Great job my friends. The next pose will be sort of the same as I explained. But before that, Kim...May I talk with you?" He asked gesturing to the other room.

Jake grabbed his robe and tossed it over his lap and lowered his head to rest while Kim went off with Kent.

In the other room Kent leaned against the wall. "This next pose will be your first chance to earn that extra 400 dollars. I understand you aren't on birth control yet, as you told me the other day. But today is oral so that isn't a concern. Again I just want to offer you that money should you decide to actually hold him in your mouth for the pose. If you agree to it, I will need to modify the pose a bit to make it simulate a bit more passion for the artwork." He explained. "But I must know now."
 
I pushed away from the table after Kent called a break. I rose, my hands going to my back and the kink I'd felt building there. I rose to my feet stretching out my legs, arms and especially my back. I smiled to myself as I wished this had been a photography course. Of course then the pay wouldn't be as much.

I was ready to suggest to Jake that he take a bathroom break before next we assumed the next pose; but, Kent approached us then. He congratulated us on a fine job done and then asked to speak to me privately. I was fairly certain what he wanted to talk about and I wasn't as certain on how I planned to respond.

The man is an artist, not exactly a people person. When he mentioned that tonight would be my first chance to earn the extra $400 and that he'd expect me to hold Jake in my mouth for the entire time, I was insulted. Where I'd been questioning whether or not I'd be prostuting myself, he sounded like there was no question in the matter in his mind.

"I'm not planning on earning an extra $400 tonight," I told him calmly before exiting his office and returning to the art studio.

I was pissed off - whether at Kent or myself remained uncertain. While I'd been tempted to walk out on the art session, I reminded myself that I did need the money and buckled down. I rejoined Jake who looked a bit better than he had when Kent had called for the break; but, still looked a little worse for wear.

"You okay?" I asked moments before Kent entered and telling everyone to take their positions. Jake seemed to shrug it off and lost his robe. I followed suit and took the position Kent had described before class.

With both hands on the table, I squatted with my face at Jake's crotch and his erect penis resting against my cheek on the side away from the class. I held my tongue against the cheek facing the students as I settled in for the next session.

How my eyes were supposed to play an important role in this pose when my face was all but burried in Jake's crotch was beyond me. I heard Kent tell Jake to lean back on the table and close his eyes and try to give the expression that he was moments from achieving fulfillment - that he was feeling good but sensed greater pleasure almost within reach.

I heard Jake moan and sensed something running down my cheek. I was almost certain he was leaking precum. Was the moan from pleasure or pain, I wondered. He'd mainained an erection for close to an hour and after a fifteen minute recess had regained his erection. Kent offered suggestions to Jake - his joice carrying a hint of dissatisfaction. My guess was that Jake's extended hard-on was pushing boundaries well beyond pleasure and deeply into pain.

I felt sorry for the poor guy. I moved the hand away from the class to cup his ass cheek and - pulling my tongue out of my cheek told him to place both hands on my head and run his fingers through my hair. When I sensed the distraction caused by Jake's actions, I moved my head minutely back and to the side before resuming my previous pose with the exception that I now held Jake in my mouth and pushing against the cheek facing the class.

Kent had been upset, thinking that Jake had touched me without my permission. When he asked me if I was okay with Jake running his fingers through my hair, I was unable to reply with my mouth full of cock and responded with a thumbs up.

Kent then sounded approving of Jake's current pose with its heated lust and pleasure barely held in check. I knew he had to be close to shooting his load and decided then and there that I'd swallow every last drop and hold him in my mouth until class finished.
 
Last edited:
Jake was dying, he was sure he was just going to die from this pose. He had no idea why Kent kept talking to Kim privately and it really was none of his business. Hell it wouldn't surprise him to figure that Kim was making more money than he was, for whatever reason. It didn't matter to Jake and he didn't want to do anything to make anybody uncomfortable.

Jake was never very confrontational. He choice to pour his emotions into music where he could let out his frustrations and rage through song. This class was a completely different type of frustration, and as far as tortures go...it really wasn't that bad.

Kim came back out and asked him how he was holding up as she disrobed again. Jake rose and shrugged, "I'll live. Though my balls will probably be like blueberries because class gets out." He smirked and shrugged. "I've got this though. No worries." He smiled.

Kent explained the pose and Jake wondered if it would be easier to not have to look at Kim the whole time. He leaned himself back against the desk and tossed his head back, closing his eyes. Though he couldn't see Kim, he could feel her soft, smooth cheek against his length and he let out a soft groan as his cock raged hotly against her face.

He couldn't control his cock from throbbing, nor could he hold back any leaking pre-cum. He felt embarrassed that Kim was having to let his slick jism just slowly slide down the side of her face.

Suddenly Kim shifted away from him for a moment. He heard the class all seem to pause at once as Kim spoke softly to him. She pulled his hands to her head and told him to run his fingers through her hair. Jake felt his heart beat start to race even harder, what was she doing? He had been keeping his eyes closed and his head back, not wanting to disturb the pose.

But then his cock was surrounded by a wetness and a heat that could only mean one thing. His eyes popped open as he realized Kim's tongue was quivering under his cock. He took a huge breath and let it out in a hiss. Was this supposed to happen? What was he supposed to do? Kent came over and made a comment to Kim, a question actually about being okay as if Jake was face-raping her or something. Kim said nothing but he felt her hands move, then Kent gave an approving mumble and class continued. Nobody in class said anything, Kent continued to teach as if nothing different had happened on stage. Jake's eyes were open and he was staring at the ceiling wondering what to do. His cock surged in her mouth, feeling her spit start to drip down his balls.

She didn't suck on him, and barely moved her tongue as she probably couldn't stop that from being a reflex. She just held him, his tip pressed into her cheek which flexed and caressed his tip ever so slight with her breathing through her nose to keep her lips frozen around his shaft, which ached and pulsed within. His fingers held huge grips of her hair tightly, more for control over himself than anything else. The slow drip of Kim's spit sent tingles of pleasure through him as they dripped down his length.

He fought to keep his breathing regular, and closed his eyes again. Baseball, baseball, baseball he chanted in his head over and over again.

It didn't help much.
 
Last edited:
It was moments later that I sensed Jake's cock lengthen just slightly. I swallowed as fast and as much as I could. I hoped to get it all and think I managed. I'd have to see about wiping away any possible leakage.

It was as I gulped down the last of it that the question came to mind. Does he have STDs? It was a fine time to finally ask myself that. I was tired from swallowing his whole load and decided that when the time arrived and I could let him escape my mouth without being obvious about it, I'd do it.

As it was, I needed to return my tongue to its earlier place against my cheek. I imagined Jake was doing his best to hold his pose as the class continued.

I sensed that Jake might be starting to become aroused and moved one arm to his lower back. Kent told me to return it to its previous position - that it was blocking the class's view. I followed his directions; the movement having provided me time enough to let Jake out of my mouth and return him to rest against my cheek.

Some time later, Kent called it a night and we recieved a similar applause as we had Tuesday. Kent wished us all a good night and declared he'd see us next Tuesday. As the class prepared to leave, I found some tissues and cleaned up.

Kent gave us both $200 and dropped some suggestive hints that he believed the next class would prove very interesting. I wasn't sure what he might have meant; I just knew that I had the weekend off and I could concentrate on my studies - not that there were a great many this early - and wouldn't have to spend it on a job trying to make ends meet.

I walked with Jake out of the building and paused him for a second as we were preparing to part ways.

"I know it's embarassing and a bit late on top of that; but, you don't happen to have any STD's or anything, right? Just for the record, I don't," I quickly said.

I told him I'd see him Tuesday after he assured me that I was safe and that he didn't carry any sexually transmitted diseases.
 
Jake was trying really really hard to keep calm. But no matter how still Kim was, the little movements she made while breathing, the gentle swallows she had to make every so often, all combined with how long he had been hard and throbbing, it was all too much and Jake couldn't stop it.

His hands tightened in her hair and he let out a soft moan as his cock began to spew his load into her mouth. Kim didn't fight him, like she had every right to, she didn't scream or spit in protest, she didn't jerk away. She swallowed him down, drinking his load as fast as he could spurt. There was no sound except for hoarse breaths from Jake as his body trembled.

Once it was over and Jake was dizzy from it all. Kim let him fall from her mouth and retook the previous pose like nothing had happened. Jake couldn't believe it, his hands gentle fell from her hair as he fought to keep from panting. Sadly the orgasm brought only short relief as he grew hard against her face again shortly after, though it wasn't as full on of an erection as it had been pre-orgasm.

Kent declared class over and the students again clapped from them. Jake felt awkward, and wondered how many caught the sudden droop of his cock, they must have seen it and figured that Kim had just swallowed a load of cum right in front of them. But nobody made any indication of anything. Not even Kent gave any mention. Instead he thanked them and gave them their money.

Jake got dressed, giving Kim worried glances. He wondered if she was upset with him or anything. He felt bad that he had done that, though nobody forced her to stick his dick in her mouth.

As he was leaving Kim did stop him and asked him about STD's to which he blushed and shook his head. "No I'm perfectly clean." He told her, not wanting to reveal the secret of his complete and utter lack of a sex life. Not that Kim's blowjob had been his first. But it had been sort of his second. He wasn't going to tell her that though. No way, she would laugh at him.

"See you next week Kim." He told her and started off.

As Kim walked away Kent suddenly appeared and called to Jake. "Excuse me Jake, can I talk to you?" He asked.

Jake nodded and turned back, "Yeah what's up Kent."

Kent smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. "Jake that was quite the night for you huh?" He gave a knowing smile to which Jake blushed and hung his head a little. "Do yourself a favor. Give yourself some release before coming to the next class. I need you raring to go for the entire pose and can't have you know...." He suggested.

Jake sighed and nodded, "Yeah I got it. I'm sorry that was unexpected."

"Don't worry about it." Kent said with a smile. "It'll all work out."
 
I hadn't opened the envelope Kent had handed me after Thursday's art class and, in fact, had set it on the dining room table. I headed straight for the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Morning breath is bad enough; but, having cum breath on top of that would make it ever so much worse.

The weekend wasn't especially eventful. I had Friday's class, picked up my prescription, went out with a few friends to the movies and completed the assigned readings and homework.

I gathered the payment from both sessions and was surprised when I found the envelope Kent had handed me Thursday evening held $600. I had told him that I hadn't planned on taking him up on his offer that night and had in fact done my best not to be obvious about offering Jake some relief when he was aching horribly. I supposed that either my actions hadn't gone unnoticed or Jake's response to them had been there for some to take notice.

Whatever the case, I was depositing $700 into my checking account - keeping a hundred for necessities - rather than $300. It meant that I had this month's rent covered along with a bit extra.

The days went by all too quickly and Monday's classes started the second week of the semester. Before I knew it, I was walking to Tuesday night's art posing session. I wasn't sure what Kent had in mind; but, I was sure that the fact that I was on birth control might very well play a part in it. I hoped the class wouldn't prove to be anoither 'the art of pornography' but didn't hold much hope for it.

I nodded as I met Jake in the hallway once again outside the classroom.
 
Jake's mind reeled at what had happened Thursday night. He dwelled on it and ran it through over and over again in his head. Kent had told them that there would be no touching required, yet Kim had...Jake would have suffered through that night. As much as the erection kind of sucked to be that long lasting, he would have dealt with it. There was no way he would have ever had the sheer balls to ask Kim to help him out.

It seemed to Jake that the moment just got the better for them both. Kim gave into that moment and Jake got the strangest blowjob in history. You couldn't even call that a blowjob right? There was only residual movements, and she hadn't been all that into it from what he could tell. Of course they had to be perfectly still so who knows?

Jake knew that Kim has actually swallowed his entire load, and said not a peep about it when she left that night.

The weekend was uneventful, Jake practiced his guitar and did his homework and that was pretty much that. Though he did buy groceries with the money he had made, which meant he didn't have to eat Ramen noodles for the weekend, that was nice.

Before he knew it Tuesday had arrived. Jake had just enough time between his last class and the art class to follow Kent's advice to get himself a quick wank. He hoped it would help, but depending on what happened, he didn't have hope for that.

Jake met Kim outside the classroom, and gave her a nod as he approached. "Hey Kim." He said, trying to sound as cool as he could about things. He didn't really know what to say. "I um...you know last week, I uh..." He blushed and shrugged a bit. "Look, I don't really know what to say. I feel like I should say sorry, I got out of hand I guess." He said, "But I kinda also wanna say thanks. I mean, I'd be lying if I didn't say that it was a pretty crazy headrush you know."

He shook his head, "I just want you to know, that I don't expect anything from you. You can never touch me again and I wouldn't hold anything over you. I'd just like us to be cool, you know?"
 
Entering the studio, I saw Kent seated on the platform, concentrated on two bowls he was mixing. He looked up when the door closed behind Jake.

"Good, I've got this just about ready," he told us.

We approached and I saw that he hand unscented hand lotion and seltzer water beside the two bowls. Kent nodded to himself before fully turning to us.

"We'll be working a series of four poses for more speed sketching. The lotion will simulate Jake's semen while the water will substitute for Kim's saliva. I want this first pose to take place moments after Thursday's last pose and Kim, I want you to spread some of this mixture about your mouth and chin. Jake, please put some of this other mixture on your penis. The first pose will capture Jake moments after he began ejaculating. He will have started doing so in Kim's mouth then pulled out.

"Kim, you've just tasted Jake's semen and are overcome with lust. You want more. But, rather than taking him back into your mouth, you offer your breasts for Jake to cover with his seed. Jake, you are preparing to shoot onto Kim's breats.

"The second pose will take place after Jake has finished. Kim, I will have Jake use the pump action on the lotion to cover your breasts. You will continue to cup your breasts as though offering them for Jake to appreciate the sight of them. After break, well, we'll come to it when we come to it," Kent enthused.

"Jake, could I have a word with you?" Kent asked as students began to arrive. "I was hoping that the second part might be more authentic. Now, mind you, I'm not saying you have to do it. You could use the lotion; but, if you could actually shoot your own semen on her breasts... I leave it up to you," Kent finished.
 
Jake didn't expect these poses to get so elaborate. Nor graphic. But then again he also didn't expect to blow a load down Kim's throat last time. The first week apparently had been only the beginning and things were going to get even crazier, judging by Kent's words.

Jake looked at him and shrugged, "Lotion huh? That sounds wonderful." He said with a sigh and stepped towards the platform to grab his robe.

Kent stopped Jake and spoke with him. "Jake, could I have a word with you?" Kent asked as students began to arrive. "I was hoping that the second part might be more authentic. Now, mind you, I'm not saying you have to do it. You could use the lotion; but, if you could actually shoot your own semen on her breasts... I leave it up to you," Kent finished.

Jake blinked and looked at Kim, "You wanna me to actually cum on her?" He asked in disbelief.

Kent gave him a look, "That any different than in her mouth?"

Jake hung his head a bit, "Yeah but that wasn't my idea, she just....did that. What if she freaks out with me starting to jerk-off towards her. Besides I did what you said and 'relieved' myself before I came here. I don't know if I could do that quick enough for a pose, assuming Kim even agrees." He explained.

Kent took a deep breath and looked from him to Kim. "Alright I understand, I had forgotten I told you about that. I guess lotion will have to do. We are artists, we shall make it work."

He clapped his hands loudly and started to address the class. "Alright people get yourselves ready, we shall be using chalk pencils tonight so get what you need together."

Jake moved over to Kim as she was pulling on her robe. "Kim...uh...you wont believe this. Kent just asked me to cum on your chest for real." He told her his eyes wide, "Like in secret as if I'm supposed to get away with something like that without you knowing." He laughed and shook his head, "I think he might be out of his mind."
 
I was surprised by Jake's statement that Kent had wanted him to shoot his load on my chest. Why had he taken Jake aside to propose his taking the action? Did it serve a purpose on the overall outcome or was it just to measure how willing Jake would be to take up such a role? Was he trying to get Jake to take a more aggressive role sexually in our artistic poses? His cumming on my boobs would have certainly taken me by surprise.

Perhaps I was just reading too much into it and Kent had just wanted Jake's semen covering my breasts and perhaps even just hanging from his cock. Who knew? I was fairly certain that Kent hadn't offered Jake a similar payment as he had to me.

I was probably silent for too long. I responded, "That is kind of weird." I paused and decided to mention some of what Kent had said to me. "I probably should have told you this the first time; but, I didn't know you at all then. Anyway, that first time Kent asked me to stay behind - after our interview - he asked me if I was on Birth Control and suggested that I get on it if I wasn't." I think Jake's eyes may have widened at this information. I didn't feel the need to mention Kent's money offer.

"Do you think he usually suggests sexual poses and - you heard him say how he'd give anything for a couple to go all the way - hopes that it affects the models. Because, if he suggests using birth control, it strongly implies that he expects the two of us to become sexually active some time during this semester," I told him.

Seeing that the students were present, I finished putting the lotion around my mouth and chin. I looked to see if it looked realistic and then removed my robe, knelt before Jake and cupped my breasts - tweaking my nipples for added effect.
 
Jake couldnt believe what she told him. He wanted to ask questions but they didnt have time before they were called to their poses. The lotion all over Kim's face looked incredibly fake, but it would stand out for the students. His mind reeled at Kent asking her to get on birth control. Did the teacher really think that they would fuck for him?

It didnt make sense. Nor did it seem possible.

Then again. Kim had already given him head....sort of. And she HAD swallowed a load of his spunk. Was it really that farfetched that they would fuck?

Of course it was. Jake had to shake those thoughts from his head, and focus on the pose.

He looked down at Kim cupping her tits just under his balls, the thought of fucking her had gotten him hard so his erection bobbed in front of her face. It was a sexy look really. Thought the lotion made it funny to him he said nothing and held still for the pose to wrap up.

Finally Kent called break time and Jake relaxed, wondering what would be next. He watched Kim and admired her body, she was stunningly hot. It made his dick twitch. He wondered if she had actually gotten on the birthcontrol Kent asked for.
 
As I knelt, I wondered how Jake would react to the knowledge I'd just given him. When he disrobed to take his pose before me, I saw that he was rock hard. After twenty-five or so minutes Kent called for a five minute break and told Jake to 'cover my breasts with his semen.' When Jake just looked at him, Kent pointed out that the lotion also had pump-action and that he should use enough to make it look somewhat realistic. Kent seemed a little disappointed that Jake wasn't going to actually shoot his spunk on my boobs; but, he seemed okay with it.

As Kent walked about the room, Jake prepared to 'shoot his load' as I continued to present my breasts to him.

I don't know why I told him; but, I did mention that I was on birth control. I have no doubt that Jake also wondered why I'd mentioned it to him.

I personally wondered what Kent had planned for the second half of the class and what poses he wanted Jake and me to adopt. Whatever it was, I was fairly certain it would offer me a chance to earn my extra $400. The fact that I was now taking contraceptives kind of removed any boundaries but didn't necessarilly mean that he'd want us to fuck tonight. Or did it?
 
Back
Top