Shy no longer....

In all things? Hmm...we might to test this....in the name of science!!
*puts on her short skirt and a looooooooooooooong jacket*

If its for science, I am game. *waiting to begin*

*closes her eyes with a smile as he zips*
I could get used to this!

*finishes zipping and reaches for some vanilla scented lotion*
*applies lotion to MFV thigh* The job isn't complete without a good leg massage * A good way to end part of the journey

I had to run earlier...wish I could spend some quality time with you and those handcuffs!

If its for science, I am game. *waiting to begin*
Here...you might need this...for safety.
*hands you some adrenaline*
In case your heart stops.

*finishes zipping and reaches for some vanilla scented lotion*
*applies lotion to MFV thigh* The job isn't complete without a good leg massage * A good way to end part of the journey
MFV....love it.
You can never leave my thread...ever...I will pout and cry.
*bunny hug*

Please make me change ;)
I might here in a few...patience
*starts organizing some pictures*

you want a another star?

make the hardness go away? :D
Oh my...how about two stars?

I had to run earlier...wish I could spend some quality time with you and those handcuffs!
Mmmm...darling for you...I will wait.
But I might have to redden your delightful skin with my little cat tail whip...just for fun /wink

very very nice
Thank you very very much /wink

Ms. Bunny, those cuffs don't seem to be locked to anything ... that truly should be remedied ;)
Oh my! *offers up her wrists*
Or should you lock me to something? Hmm? *looks at Mrs V*
/devilish_grin

Wow! The eyes and the mouth do it for me but those erect nipples are the icing on the cake, and I just love nibbling on icing.
Ooooh...icing on nipples!
*gets lost in a daydream*

Mmmm...well hello! What a delightful first post in my thread!
I like it! /wink
Thank you very much!

You are most welcome, I am very glad to compliment such a beautiful and desirable woman. I am definitely aroused by your allure and seductive wiles. And those breasts of yours... mmmm they do beg to be caressed, licked, sucked and nibbled on ;):devil:

*hands you some adrenaline*
In case your heart stops.
*grabs adrenaline* can't be too safe, but I could think of worse ways for my heart to stop......I am up to the challenge.....up being the key word

MFV....love it.
You can never leave my thread...ever...I will pout and cry.
*bunny hug*
I won't dream of leaving your thread. *loves the bunny hug*

attachment.php

Fantastic new set of pics. This is my favorite in the set. I get to see the whole package......fine curves, so suckable nipples, naughty smile, hungry look in your eyes and your hands framing a spot that need massaged with some sweet smelling scents. *pulls swooning couch cushion closer* mind if I join you.......I still have one leg to massage and these cuffs might come in handy.

Who has the key to these? Hmm?
/wink
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!

I do! However i seem to have lost the key down in the front of my now, very.. very tight pants... Can you lend me a hand? ;)

I hope you like cum. Cause I've blown approx. a gallon or so to your gorgeous body. :D

Dear God that lethal combination of perfect hair, eyes, face, ass. Can drive a man crazy I tell ya! :cool:

:heart:

Back