finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delicious

Gorgeous pic. You have an amazing body. Why is it that seeing a pic from that perspective makes me imagine being on you like that. Your stockings tickling my cheeks as your soft thighs press together. Yum. More please.

Somebody asked about matching panties....

So many lovely, seductive photos of your amazing body. Here's hoping you get frisky every Sunday. ;)

Oh dear dear... this will never do! A sexy girl like you with no post in over 24 hours... definitely not ok.

Bumping you back to the top...

Sorry... sorry! 24 hrs is too long?

There is so much to choose from, surely you weren't hard up! (hee hee)

I was distracted by some of the other picture threads, I feel like I need to take a day off work just to explore more! So many beautiful people on Lit. I love it!

I am posting a little result from all the browsing... ;)

Attachments

• Slippery u Think?.jpg
    Slippery u Think?.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 3,924

I was distracted by some of the other picture threads, I feel like I need to take a day off work just to explore more! So many beautiful people on Lit. I love it!

well- I may not have been 'hard' up then-- but that pic certainly helped me get back there! Your PM box must be blowing up- such a wet little tidbit like that.

Kisses for you in all your wettest places :kiss:

Heh, you are a naughty little tease. Clever. For the record, you match up with any of the other lovely ladies at this joint.

Absolutely LOVELY! And SO amazingly hot with the moist panties and thigh highs! Playm0mum you never disappoint!

Favorite thread ever, I anticipate each of your posts and pictures (and pm's: :heart:).

Last edited:
Fuck me, so very hot. I wonder what caused that little wet spot? :)

Yes, that's the start of a fabulous poem.

Oh gawd that is arousing...and yummy!

Loving it, I have ideas to make that spot grow :D

Please spend more time online. It works wonders xxxx

attachment.php

I have been away from this thread far too long. What amazing pics. This latest pic has also caused a wet spot in my pants, but somewhat higher up.
1016.gif

Attachments

• playm0mum.gif
    playm0mum.gif
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,208
Last edited:

Yes it is playm0m ... :D .. It looks like You enjoyed Yourself Tho .. ;)

attachment.php

You look finger licking Good to me ... :p :p

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

MMMMMmmmmmm such a tasty looking treat.

I love that little sliver of bare skin in the crease between your stockings and your panties. MMMMM. These sexy wet panties look delicious. I'd love to dine there for a while.

That might be the perfect picture, hard up, up hard, all good!

Good Morning,

If you aren't OK with a little tummy don't peek. Sorry to disappoint, but I am a squishy girl, curvy and a good handful!

All of this attention is almost better than a new 'toy'! (Has led to lots of toy use that is for sure)
Thank you boys, and girls. I love it. I am feeling somewhat cheeky! It is fun!

Have a great weekend.

XX

I love this pic!

Omg

HOT. HOT HOT!!!! I've seen a lot on lit but NOTHING even cums close to the SEXY SEXY pic I've seen here!!!!! Can't wait for more!!! Luv ya girl!!!

Happy Thursday...

Had fun in the shower this morning but am disappointed with the quality of the picture. Someone did suggest I get an actual camera with a timer... I may just have to!

I could say I was aiming for the blurry effect... but really it was just dim lighting and an iPhone. It didn't work out so well but I am sharing anyways.

Thanks for all the sexy notes and comments! They make my cheeks warm and I blush. That warmth then travels....

xx
attachment.php

What a lovely thing to play with in the shower, you lucky girl. I love seeing you touching yourself blurry or otherwise. Hope you had a sexy day xxx

I would have to examine it closer to see if it was slippery. After examining it, then I would have to use my fingers to see just how slippery it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back