I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, my panties fell off!!!!!! LOL

IMAGE24.JPG
 
LOVE older men :). I think grey ing hair is sexy, love the experience an older man brings...teaching me all the dirty stuff he likes.
MandaD, I know I'm the man for you. I'm 50, healthy, fit, sexy, trim. I have a full head of hair, which is starting to grey. My sideburns are nearly white. You're looking to learn all my dirty secrets and I'm quite willing to share them with you. Please contact me at you earliest convenience.
 
I love older men. I am 23 and I usually go for men in their mid to late fifties and up. Although, recently...i have been interested in guys in their 40's.
 
I like a tease from all the above....legs with stockings....boobs in pretty bras...etc
 
I like a tease from all the above....legs with stockings....boobs in pretty bras...etc

Oooooh, then you are my kind of older guy!!!!!! I love wearing heels, stockings and teasing!! I wear all of the above to work often to stimulate the environment!
 
fem into older men

Good evening gentlemen...love to chat on yahoo with dirty old men. PM me
 
Visuallly? I love a peek of cleavage straining to escape from a pretty bra. Panty lines. Yoga pants are lovely as well...

If there is a naked woman in my bed? I will be fascinated by her nipples and clit, and will need, during our interlude, to have both in my mouth...

There is no part of a woman's body that won't turn me on..
 
Hello all, first, welcome back APRIL.

Hello to MARRIED.

I would say that I am the (most frequent) oldest man poster here, about to hit 54.

Hello to our new arrivals.

I am a leg man generally, as I like stockings and heels, but it depends on the woman / girl. I like an overall package. Hair and eyes play a part and the way the woman dresses. For example, my lovely Miranda (who I saw yesterday) is "cute" normally, but on our date - yowza! She rocked the little black dress and heels. But her face was beautifully made up and her eyes looked totally different too and believe me, I noticed.

BrettJ in Canada
 
The Walk Test

Breezing by all you naughty older men that shouldn't be looking at me and seeing how many I catch in my net....

... has harvest time come early ? hehehe x
 
Breezing by all you naughty older men that shouldn't be looking at me and seeing how many I catch in my net....

... has harvest time come early ? hehehe x

caught this one. always harvest time here
 
Adding a smile that matches the heights of my heels

Smiling on this wet and horrible Sunday as I walk through, this time with heels and my sunday dress,,, the material tight to cling to my curvy figure.

my heels click as I walk and I look down before i look up and push a blonde lock behind my ear before I enter the church
 
Smiling on this wet and horrible Sunday as I walk through, this time with heels and my sunday dress,,, the material tight to cling to my curvy figure.

my heels click as I walk and I look down before i look up and push a blonde lock behind my ear before I enter the church



I bet you look awesome....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top