Fake Boobs

CelticFrog said:
You know, Frederick's of Hollywood has started carrying larger bras again (38DD here) and finally, the quality is getting better too. I quit going to VS for lingerie a LONG time ago. When I went over C cup. Hell, the LARGEST panties they have fit a size 12 (if you have hips like mine), 14 if I got lucky.

My wife and I stopped shopping at VS. The girls (and I do mean girls) that work at our local VS are sorority bitches. Before we had the baby... if I went in there they would be -all- over me trying to help me buy stuff. Now if I stop in with the baby... it's like they put on blinders and pretend that their shit doesn't lead to people getting knocked up :D

Besides my wife can't really buy anything there now a days. Before the baby she was right around a 36DD and could barely wear their 36D (when they even had it in stock) and now after the baby she is a 36F.

Back to the topic at hand however:

I love big boobs. Natural are in my opinion best, but I'll take a well done boob job. I won't complain about boob jobs either... because not only do I like my wife having huge boobs... I just like huge boobs period. If there is a 4 percent increase in breast implants every year... that means there is a 4 percent increase in the number of big boobs I see shopping, going to work, at work, driving home, etc.

I consider it a public works project :)
 
Mary Hall said:
I'm a 40 B and its a nightmare finding my size bra.

I think any 'extreme' is hard to find. My teen is a 28 B. They don't exist, that I've found. We've had to buy the rare 30B and add additional eyelets just so she has a bra that fits.

As for fake boobs, I'd never get them. I'm a 38C, a bit larger than I was before my daughter (and the weight I never lost) and it wouldn't bother me to go down a bit. My sister, on the other hand, is definitely full of boob envy :p I'm sure if she had the funds, she'd be getting augmentation.

I worked with a lady who was barely an A cup after having a child. She got a C as part of her divorce settlement (yes, her ex had to pay for them, it was in the decree...he didn't want her getting them while they were married as he was very jealous already so she made him pay for them when she left). The change in her attitude and self-confidence was amazing. Her excuse for wearing low tops? "These things cost well over $5,000, damn right I'm going to show them off!"

Hers looked natural (yes, she showed everyone!) and were saline filled and placed behind the natural boob so as to retain as much sensation as possible.
She definitely thought they were worth it.
 
Mazuri said:
I think any 'extreme' is hard to find. My teen is a 28 B. They don't exist, that I've found. We've had to buy the rare 30B and add additional eyelets just so she has a bra that fits.


Your poor petite daughter. While my wife falls on the other end of the spectrum (big boobs) I know how much it bugs her when she can't find something lacy and pretty. Maybe search around for a company that can make a handful for her? Where I grew up north of Detroit there was a couple hand made lingerie places. I think one was called Harper's in Birmingham, MI.

Mazuri said:
My sister, on the other hand, is definitely full of boob envy :p I'm sure if she had the funds, she'd be getting augmentation.

My wife's sister has such boob envy it practically hurts to be in the same room as them. My wife and her sister are totally different body types... you wouldn't even believe they are in the same family. My wife is 5'4 and 36F-26-46... all bust, tiny waist, and hips. Her sister is 5'10 and 34A-28-35... a fine figure for a kick boxer I suppose, but not so much for winning the crown of hourglass femininity. She has -such- boob envy.
 
I guess I'm with the minority for this one. I personally find fake breasts very attractive under the right circumstances. I dunno, it's probably some deep psychological trigger in the back of my mind that allows them to turn me on.. or I could just be a normal 23 year old. ;)
 
Natural boobs are the boobs... but I'm sure some of the higher end boob jobs these days are pretty decent too.
 
Reviver69 said:
but I'm sure some of the higher end boob jobs these days are pretty decent too.

I've seen no evidence of this. Even the boob jobs that movie stars like Tara Reid and Pam Anderson get look like crap.
 
Unfortunately i'm far too lazy to read the whole thread but here's my input.

I've got 40 F breasts...most of the time (depends on bra manufacturer) Buying bras is impossible because anywhere that sells large sexy bras (ie Bravissimo) doesn't go over about 38. I can fit into some sizes but have to constantly adjust to prevent my muffin tops from boiling over. I can wear bustiers or stranpless tops or dress because they don't fit my bust. One bustier pushed my boobs up to my neck so i couldn't breathe! I'm currently wearing an adjusted 42 DD from George at asda (or wallmart) and it really doesn't fit.
I have almost constant back pain from lugging these beasts around and have asked my doctor a million times for a reduction. As I'm only 20 he tells me to wait awhile to see if I grow to like them...(this won't happen) Anyone who would want fake breasts for anything other than medical reasons (ie one way bigger than the other) needs their head looking at.

Does anyone know where I can get big sexy bras?
 
I've got 40 F breasts...most of the time (depends on bra manufacturer) Buying bras is impossible because anywhere that sells large sexy bras (ie Bravissimo) doesn't go over about 38.

Makes me sick that bra makers dont think women go over a 38 :rolleyes:
 
Malaria said:
Does anyone know where I can get big sexy bras?

My exwife wears something like a 38EEE bra. Where we used to live there were a few boutiques that made custom-fitted bras for busty busty women. It seems that there would be similar shops across the country. Or, perhaps that town was just something of a big-titty anomaly.
 
Mary Hall said:
Makes me sick that bra makers dont think women go over a 38 :rolleyes:

FYI, 38 doesn't refer to boob-size. The letter indicates the boob-size and the number indicates the measurement around the chest, excluding the boobs!
 
Trxjw said:
I guess I'm with the minority for this one. I personally find fake breasts very attractive under the right circumstances. I dunno, it's probably some deep psychological trigger in the back of my mind that allows them to turn me on.. or I could just be a normal 23 year old. ;)

I agree. If a woman is small-breasted and wants a fuller, curvier look, well, I think it's great.

I've never been with a woman who has enhanced breasts, so I can't attest to how they feel or taste. But as an interested bystander, I think they look wonderful (if done properly, of course).

As my buddy says: Doesn't matter if they're real or fake, just hand 'em over.
 
out of the last four lovers I've had, 2 had fake tits. I do not give a rat's-ass-great-goddamn-jesus-h-christ-on-a-cross. JUST GIVE ME THE TITS......Any, all, big, small fake, real every single fucking day of my life, until I cash out of this planet, and I will just PRAY, that in the next incarnation, there are still tits.....
 
I don't understand why most guys hate fake boobs. It's like they were wearing them themselves! I dont' hate them, I think if a woman needs some confidence, there they are. I would have mine reduced if I could... hmm. But for now, I'm down to a size were I can at least find it at a regular store 42D. Can't find many lacy ones tho. sigh. :rolleyes:
 
rydia57 said:
I don't understand why most guys hate fake boobs.

pamelaanderson3pg7.jpg


This is why. These things are misshapen, lopsided and the nipples are in the wrong place. If this is how a rich celebrity boob job looks in a professional photo that has undoubtedly been touched up, I shutter to think what the fake boobs of middle class women look like.

I agree that women should do whatever they please with their bodies. I'm just saying that I'd want no parts of this sort of mutilation. I also suspect that there is a culturally influenced aesthetic dichotomy at play. My experience is purely anecdotal, but it seems that these things are of greatest, but certainly not universal, appeal to American white people. From my point of view, this seems like a case of the Emperor's new clothes.
 
I agree. they just don't lie right either. On a beach you can see who's fake and who's real.

about the whole bra size thing, I know that the number is around my chest not my boobs but what alot of people don't realise is that bra sizes are relative, cup to chest. A 38DD has a bigger cup than a 30DD even though the letter part is the same. that might help with realising just how big some of these women are. Once i shift my extra weight I have to think of what bra shopping might be like.
 
Malaria said:
A 38DD has a bigger cup than a 30DD even though the letter part is the same. that might help with realising just how big some of these women are. Once i shift my extra weight I have to think of what bra shopping might be like.

I can wear my wife's 36F bra cup on my head like a flight helmet. When our daughter was born, she could -almost- fit in the bra up (and she was almost 9 pounds!)
 
Hooper_X said:
pamelaanderson3pg7.jpg


This is why. These things are misshapen, lopsided and the nipples are in the wrong place.

That's the beauty of breasts -- they're all different. Different sizes, nipple locations, firmness. The fact that Pamela's fake ones aren't your idea of 'normal' doesn't detract from them.

Fact is, they still give me a boner. (Millions of men would agree.)

There's a middle-aged mom who goes to our swimming pool. Clearly she's had a boob job -- and she looks great. You should see the number of guys who check her out. (And no, I suspect it's not because the guys are privately thinking her boobs are 'misshapen.')
 
BigM said:
The fact that Pamela's fake ones aren't your idea of 'normal' doesn't detract from them.

Perhaps not for you, but to an objective--and uninterested--observer these things look the the "after" shots in a series of autopsy photos. As I said previously, there seems to be some sort of a cultural disconnect where fake boobs are concerned. Whatever mass delusion that allows you guys to overlook the scars, wrinkles, misplaced areolae, and inordinately wide spacing of franken-titties doesn't exist for me. Perhaps if flat-assed women started running around with big phat wiggly jiggly silicone bubble-butts, then I'd fall victim to a similar self-deception.
 
I think that fake boobs are nice to look at, but the feel is nowhere near the real thing. I'm a very lucky man that was blessed with my wifes perfect boobs (34DD).
 
Back
Top