Because I Miss the Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could I possibly say about your super sexy body that has not been said...Looks like it has rebounded back after the baby....Hard work, I know...hope to see many more photos SSW. Thanks for sharing...

I know your busy but your welcome back here anytime to show off your sexy body! :rose:

Go thur this thread or just click on the paperclip thats to the right of this threads title and pull up all her pics. enjoy

What he means is how does he fix the ******* that appear in most of her links in the thread.

Replace the ******* with p o s t i m g (without the spaces) and you'll be able to see her pictures.

I guess Lit isn't supportive of that hosting site so their scripts automatically replace the p o s t i m g with the 7 asterisks.

Cheers

Hello again

Hello everyone ... Wow time flies when you're a busy working mama!

Sorry about the hosting, yes apparently they got in trouble with lit somehow and I really REALLY do not have the time to move all my pics to a new host site. Sorry! :(

Honorable Rogue's instructions should work.

I came to ask you all a question: My writing career is going great but most of what I write is SO. FUCKING. BORING! So, I'm considering writing erotic ebooks to sell on Amazon. Wondering if there'd be any interest.

I know this site has plenty of free reads, but would anyone pay a buck or three for professionally written short stories? Probably a $0.99 a "scene." I'm talking hypothetical here, and I'd probably have to buy a new domain name and put up a site to promote the goods. Unless someone knows a better way to promote e-book short stories.

Just musing! (and missing y'all)

Attachments

• 05111.jpg
    05111.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 05232.jpg
    05232.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 13
Miss you lots SSW! I hope you and the baby are having a wonderful time together! :D

Missing you too SSW! Always good to see you and how much back in excellent shape you are! Not sure how to answer your e-book question, For me I probably would not buy but I do not purchase many things online so I am not a very good indicator. I hope yu get more responses here before making a decision.... :kiss::kiss:

Sorry about the hosting, yes apparently they got in trouble with lit somehow and I really REALLY do not have the time to move all my pics to a new host site. Sorry! :(

I came to ask you all a question: My writing career is going great but most of what I write is SO. FUCKING. BORING! So, I'm considering writing erotic ebooks to sell on Amazon. Wondering if there'd be any interest.

I know this site has plenty of free reads, but would anyone pay a buck or three for professionally written short stories? Probably a $0.99 a "scene." I'm talking hypothetical here, and I'd probably have to buy a new domain name and put up a site to promote the goods. Unless someone knows a better way to promote e-book short stories.

I've never seriously investigated it, but I'm sure there are hordes of folks on Lit who could give you some insight and tips if you nosed around the more "editorial" threads on the sight (you know, the original reason for Literotica to exist). When I've fleetingly mused about it myself, I've thought that a) one would need to construct a narrative with compelling characters that would draw people in and seduce them to want to read more--which suggests a novel more than a series of short stories, and b) one shouldn't write to the expectations of men, because most of us are barely literate when we have a hard-on, and have access to more than enough free shit these days to keep us amused. As much as I hate to say it, 50 Shades of Grey is the successful business model--you have to create a particular kind of buzz that at once seems safe yet hip to the lowest common denominator. In the alternative, google Susie Bright. Be brave! Good luck! :)

Hello SSW, Nice to see your post and photos again, I do hope you find time to pop in now and then.
Your thread was sexy and astute and greatly missed. Sorry I can't help you with the erotic fiction. :kiss::kiss:

you look fantastic as always.

i personally never buy erotica because of sites like this and even typing "erotic story *dirty thing*" into google is more than enough.

there's a shit ton of erotica on amazon, though. somebody's making it and somebody's buying it.

Nice to see you back. You look better then ever

count me in your books and pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back