SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

Very lovely darling:kiss:
Thank you. :kiss:
Touching on two fetishes of mine. Painted nails and a sexy belly button :devil:
:D Oh fun. I have two I'll post and the front shot will show a little of that.
Ohhh... Very pretty!
:) Thank you.:rose:
This son would like to touch you too.:)
LOL I so read that wrong the first time.
Yay, you!!! so glad you started your own thread. I will spend some time here catching up. BRAVA!!! :rose:

Thank you Mara. I appreciate your support. :rose:

Second set of new panties I got just in time for Valentines day. Not that we ever really do anything. But I have sent him about 5 different links for the same toy I would like. I don't want flowers this year, I want a toy. :D

Last edited:
Second set of new panties I got just in time for Valentines day. Not that we ever really do anything. But I have sent him about 5 different links for the same toy I would like. I don't want flowers this year, I want a toy. :D

I opened the first pic link...and I was like.....goddamn!!!! :D :D :D

gooooorgeous baby.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Looks like I've been missing out on stuff. :(

I see I haven't been paying attention of late. ;)

A Sassy thread! Woo Hoo!!! Long overdue. Such a sexy lady with fabulous curves.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks like you've captured my heart along with a lot of others! If he doesn't cum through, there will be a long line of volunteers...

Damn!! what a view! so hot...pink...Sassy and Sexy! :)

I haven't had breakfast yet...

Haven't eaten since my test this morning. You look good enough to devour, but you knew that already. ;)

Looks like I've been missing out on stuff. :(

I see I haven't been paying attention of late. ;)
Slacker. :p
A Sassy thread! Woo Hoo!!! Long overdue. Such a sexy lady with fabulous curves.
Thank you Inspirinious :) You are so kind.
I knew that sunshine would lead me to paradise! Very nice, sexy pic. Red nails nice touch!
Sadly the sun has moved on today. It's just overcast. And I'm a freak about my nails. They are almost always painted. I have more nail polish then any one person should ever have. :eek:
Looks like you've captured my heart along with a lot of others! If he doesn't cum through, there will be a long line of volunteers...
haha I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to buy me that toy either. But, since I got him a playstation 4 for Christmas, he better!!!
Damn!! what a view! so hot...pink...Sassy and Sexy!
Thank you Stackey. You are just too sweet. :kiss:
Haven't eaten since my test this morning. You look good enough to devour, but you knew that already. ;)
I am so proud of you for that test. You have worked hard and it paid off!! :heart: I have no objections to being the reward for a job well done. I'll grab some whip cream. :D

I swear you look for the creepiest images possible to leave stuck in my head. :eek:

The worst part is that the ones I post are pretty much the first thought I had. Then it's just finding the gif.

And you got me drooling now with the comment about your nails always being painted

youre-hot-smiley-emoticon.gif
drool.gif~c200

The worst part is that the ones I post are pretty much the first thought I had. Then it's just finding the gif.

And you got me drooling now with the comment about your nails always being painted

And you saw my Christmas ones?
attachment.php

Nail art on the second nail from left?

You can just repeat the drooling smile here. I'm in heaven :D

My wife so rarely paints her nails. :(

Yes, snow flakes on the two ring fingers and snow men on my toes. They are blue right now.

Last edited:
This thread is all the better for being filled with lots of Sassy.....:heart:

Just looked through all the pics you've posted in the thread so far, and Wow...! I'm a fan already...:kiss:

Back