I.M. Fauve Gallery

Was enjoying your gallery of images for ones that needed a closer look. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I wonder what inspired these.
Some thoughts of exhibitionism and added thrill?
Nicely done and like the added color.
Exciting!
:kiss:

Well the 1st one was inspired by the Bob Seger song "Night Moves"

They don't make cars like that anymore!:D
Though I did have a van (my first "car") which had a bed in the back.
I'd be better off in the mini van, than my regular car, the mini van provides more comfort and has tinted windows!

I am a *bit* of an exhibitionist (and voyeur), but you gotta be careful about tyour audience! I am sure there are some who do not appreciate a show! Which could lead to the 2nd image, if somebody calls the cops!

There was some story behind the cop one... though I have forgotten. (I ferget a lot of stuff) The color on that is a bit too sloppy, even for *me* :rolleyes: I was just playin' with some ideas and didn't have the tablet (or the time) to be meticulous.

Last edited:
I am a *bit* of an exhibitionist (and voyeur), but you gotta be careful about your audience! I am sure there are some who do not appreciate a show! Which could lead to the 2nd image, if somebody calls the cops!
I suppose a public park in daylight with lots of kids around wouldn't be the best place. Would someone really call the cops on something so harmless? Good thing people *my* age don't do crazy things like that!

I like the use of color in those images, it's 'misty'. What do you use? I don't know enough to say if it's watercolor, pastel, or colored pencil.

Any inspiration to sketch out some new ideas lately? :kiss:

I suppose a public park in daylight with lots of kids around wouldn't be the best place. Would someone really call the cops on something so harmless? Good thing people *my* age don't do crazy things like that!

I like the use of color in those images, it's 'misty'. What do you use? I don't know enough to say if it's watercolor, pastel, or colored pencil.

Any inspiration to sketch out some new ideas lately? :kiss:

HA! Probably not (the best place)! Speaking from experience?
I would imagine if it was a MAN...and MY age (or probably any age) in that situation... I'd call the cops!

The first, "night moves" is 96% watercolor and 4% photoshop... "airbrushing" etc

The "frisky" one is a pencil drawing and all the color is photoshop, "airbrushing", but I used a mouse rather than a pressure sensitive tablet, so there was less control, and I did not take the time to maks areas or clean up...so that's that.

I always have ideas!:D

Isn't it time for a picture post yet?

<waiting to see hot new drawing from T>

try not to notice the impatience that is clearly visible

Isn't it time for a picture post yet?

<waiting to see hot new drawing from T>

try not to notice the impatience that is clearly visible

there is one "in the works"... however, "in the works" means> I've been thinking about it. The weather has been good, so I have been scraping and painting the house.

Maybe the next will be a "two in one".:D

there is one "in the works"... however, "in the works" means> I've been thinking about it. The weather has been good, so I have been scraping and painting the house.

Maybe the next will be a "two in one".:D

that sounds very efficient of you to do a double, since there hasn't been a new pic for 4 whole days. :)

that sounds very efficient of you to do a double, since there hasn't been a new pic for 4 whole days. :)

FOUR whole days!:eek:

See...I shoulda paced the original postings and could have spread them out over a year. (actually, I have not counted)

about 225 since march 28, 2012 (from the index count...there have been a few since then.)

Last edited:
joining me in the waiting line then?

You two can wait in the waiting room. That is why it is there.
There are cumfy couches, DVDs (of somewhat questionable content), magazines (also of questionable content), Chili is served at lunch with ice cream for desert. So feel free to hang-out.

Great idea. Hey Kimba, wanna join me for some chili and ice cream in the waiting room?

Did you not see my name? How hot do you think I like it? I'll burn the good girl right out of you.

:eek:

Thinking I had better have a heck of a lot of icecream before that helping of chili then. I'll need something to cool the flames. <fanning self>

I wonder if T's waiting room serves the dessert before the main dish, or, do you think I can just order a la carte?

:eek:

Thinking I had better have a heck of a lot of icecream before that helping of chili then. I'll need something to cool the flames. <fanning self>

I wonder if T's waiting room serves the dessert before the main dish, or, do you think I can just order a la carte?

You can have al the ice cream you want. ;)

I'm sure it can be a la carte or the whole meal. Lets ask.

HEY THROBBS!!! Can I order a la carte or can I get a special by ordering the ENTIRE menu?

You can have al the ice cream you want. ;)

I'm sure it can be a la carte or the whole meal. Lets ask.

HEY THROBBS!!! Can I order a la carte or can I get a special by ordering the ENTIRE menu?

dang, you must be hungry!

Well I AM hungry but it takes me HOURS to finish a serving of ice cream. The more it melts, the more I eat it.

oh I see. you prefer warm and melty as opposed to icy and frigid. I suspect most guys do. ;):D

Last edited:
Back