Make a Dare, Take a Dare

Great job keeping it going!

I Dare Someone to show us their favorite gift from this year with a nipple.

Arching

DARE: Naughty outfit on a bed, arching off the bed if at all possible..

Just a nice morning stretch in my cheetah print :)
attachment.php

I don't have any new dares but the sex toy and the favorite gift ones haven't been done yet...

Last edited:
Thanks Sexy_Scarlett!!

you keep us on our toes thinking of new challenges.

The Dares she is talking about are:

1) show us a pic of your favorite sex toy with evidence of being used...

2) show us their favorite gift from this year with a nipple.

Great job keeping it going!

I Dare Someone to show us their favorite gift from this year with a nipple.

My favorite gift was from my son and no ragging on me about the Redskins, I know they suck this year. :( But here you go..........

*I dare someone to show us them in a wet t shirt.

Attachments

• redskins.jpg
    redskins.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 938
I love it talikat! A simple gift made so sexy with the placement!

Open Dares:

1) show us a pic of your favorite sex toy with evidence of being used...

2)I dare someone to show us them in a wet t shirt.

Great set rubydlite!

I know I would love to have all the dares closed but with this being Christmas everyone has family around. My early dare can keep going until someone can get to it. I will add another so someone can post more pics to keep us moving!

I Dare someone to post a pic of their favorite board game or a puzzle with some bare skin!

I hope so too as it is very sexy!

I dare someone to post their sexiest undergarment. (Bra, panties, boxers, thong, etc...)

Let's Play a Game

I Dare someone to post a pic of their favorite board game or a puzzle with some bare skin!

Two of the games we've been playing non-stop over break: Wits & Wagers and Smart Ass...
attachment.php

Might do a whole board game series on my thread because those were fun :)

Last edited:
Bump!

oh my, i wanna play naked twister with you :D

Sounds like a fun time :) You know what else sounds fun? More making and taking dares! Lol. Bump!

There are plenty of photos of me in "sexy undergarments" so I'm going to let that one go to someone else.

I dare Bengal52 to join in the fun and let us see a peek of what he looks like ;)

Sounds like a fun time :) You know what else sounds fun? More making and taking dares! Lol. Bump!

There are plenty of photos of me in "sexy undergarments" so I'm going to let that one go to someone else.

I dare Bengal52 to join in the fun and let us see a peek of what he looks like ;)

I dare you to do a photoshoot with nerd girl.

I dare Sexy Scarlett to post with her favorite pair of socks or sock puppets.

Wish I could but I lack the photography instrument. (no, not even my phone will do the job).

I dare someone to post a pic of themselves with a marker and a sexy message written on themselves.

Socks & Secrets

I dare Sexy Scarlett to post with her favorite pair of socks or sock puppets.

How about fuzzy socks instead? :)
attachment.php

DARE: write one of your secret fantasies or kinks on your body or on a note in the photo.

Last edited:
Wish I could but I lack the photography instrument. (no, not even my phone will do the job).

I dare someone to post a pic of themselves with a marker and a sexy message written on themselves.

Great minds think alike lol!

And I bet you could figure something out. Laptop?

Back