Feedback.....oh, yes, that.

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
http://www.literotica.com/s/mother-initiates-son-to-manhood-ch-01?page=2

I must say, this story kind of surprised me for the following reasons.

1. It had more than a little humor at the outset, a bit of self-deprecating humor about Lit and its many incest stories, memes, etc. It was quite amusing at the start of it.

2. It had a bit of a slow and awkward beginning, but I think that is more due to this writer's style, which I am not sure whether it is conscious or subconscious. She seems given to almost a shocked, wide-eyed reaction as a built-in response, perhaps picked up by her characters a lot, but then again it could just be her inclination to make her characters more prudish at the beginning in order to make their seduction more remarkable.

It certainly comes across as having more nervous, and in that sense, more three-dimensional characters. As much as we would like to banish prudishness from the world, many of us writers, sometimes including myself, allow this to color the development of our characters at times, resulting in more atypical people than everymen and everywomen.

As much as I enjoy creating more liberated souls, it is refreshing at times to see people that remind you of your neighbors, relatives, etc. who are a bit more repressed sexually.

3. The protagonists are remarkably filled with self-doubt, fear, shame, guilt, embarrassment, and other very negative emotions that reflect the very real butterflies that would certainly be in my stomach, in spite of my enlightened views, at the prospect of actually trying to break such a strongly enforced taboo as incest in RL.

4. She kept me wanting to read more when there is no more until the next chapter. She had the hook for her sequel. Well done on that score, writer. Always leave them wanting more, huh? Clever.

Five stars all around, even if the description of the mother as a June Cleaver type made it harder to picture her taking the seduction attempts so well. That was really my only quibble here, and only a small one.

Okay, something just doesn't add up.

Her [*cough, cough*] story has garnered

15 favorites
4 comments

and with 0 views?

Yeah, I know 0 views means that the page hasn't been updated, but it's waaaaaaaaaay too quick to have that amount of favs.

Either she [*hack, cough*] has a huge loyal fan base or.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

That said, I liked reading the story.

So thank you for sharing it.

Well, that's Freddie for you (who isn't a "she"--this is just one of the original BOSTONFICTIONWRITER's many alts).

Okay, something just doesn't add up.

Her [*cough, cough*] story has garnered

15 favorites
4 comments

and with 0 views?

Yeah, I know 0 views means that the page hasn't been updated, but it's waaaaaaaaaay too quick to have that amount of favs.

Either she [*hack, cough*] has a huge loyal fan base or.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

That said, I liked reading the story.

So thank you for sharing it.

It came out today and the 0 views has to be a glitch and the amount of comments and favs is low for a mother/son story.

Voting has been glitching as well as access to the site itself off and on for a couple of days, maybe this is another glitch.

It came out today and the 0 views has to be a glitch and the amount of comments and favs is low for a mother/son story.

Voting has been glitching as well as access to the site itself off and on for a couple of days, maybe this is another glitch.

I dunno about the numbers, I haven't posted a single story in Incest Category.

But a story with a cliffhanger like that is sure to get people clicking on the Favourite Author button.

I almost did.

Given how much I've been one-bombed lately, I have no faith in the voting.

A Surprisingly Positive Review

Five stars for a qualitywheat story, and what I normally find of his stuff I seldom like.

http://www.literotica.com/s/harry-rita-and-kelly?page=3

Still, the title intrigued and so I read it. Not bad, overall, except that the guy was a little whiny and the otherwise hot sex was partly messed with by such unattractive details as brown shit stains on Harry's dick. I could have done without that image. Still, the developing love triangle shows promise, a lot more than typical qualitywheat work to date.

sr is right, LC is right.

SJP in a former - probably true existence - was a male, claiming to live in Boston. Thus, BOSTONFICTIONWRITER. Freddie pissed off almost everybody on lit and was driven away. He now surfaces, transgendered, but with the same lack of literary talent.

Severus, unless you are a BFW/SJP alt, your 'review' is not the incest, short story I read.

Definitely not an alt. LOL. I remember BFW now that my memory is jogged. I accused him of brown-nosing scouries and I still feel that way.

Hope folks can separate the writing from the author's posting behavior. I haven't read this one, but the few I've read of his have been fine. Freddie's writing isn't bad just because of his posting behavior.

Hope folks can separate the writing from the author's posting behavior. I haven't read this one, but the few I've read of his have been fine. Freddie's writing isn't bad just because of his posting behavior.

That is a fair point.

Maybe not, but I doubt it's good enough to get that $5000 gift he claimed he received from a fan upset he didn't win a contest.

Classic Tale From LucQuarm, a legend of incest.

Here is another one.

http://www.literotica.com/s/parental-control

This is a cute little short with a twist on the usual anti-masturbation stuff that normally aggravates me, but here has a purpose. The family wants the young man's sperm for themselves and they won't be denied. In the end, they win him around, of course, in classic LucQuarm fashion. His style always seems a little tongue in cheek to me, but it's good not to take things too seriously. Incest as a solution would be perfect, anyway, for many families, were it not for the risk of birth defects. Still, it's a very fun taboo to break and I love seeing the conventions turned on their heads like that, where incest is normative rather than forbidden.

Five stars for LucQuarm, of course.

Awesome take on "Already Gone"

As a big Eagles fan.....I just couldn't resist.

http://www.literotica.com/s/already-gone-1?page=2

This nice little tale of a wife and her lover plotting against a husband who turns out to be one step ahead of them is just plain fun. It's believable, follows the basic thrust of the song lyrics, and teaches the villains the hard lesson that is implied in the song, without any over the top BTB craziness. Yeah, not bad at all. This writer bears some watching.

Five stars for a great use of a terrific song as a plot bunny.

Just like the story being discussed, BFW always seems too intent on winning the survivor contest and so, like here, just throws down a quick set of words. He can write well but his ego won't let him develop a story.

Back