Snowbound…(Closed)

She smiled at his compliments and then replied, “Well, I’m willing to let my friends and family see it, although I doubt they ever will. So if I’m willing, then you have to be willing to let your girlfriend bare her breasts to the whole world.” she said and giggled a bit. “Actually I think it’s a real turn on having so many people looking at me, maybe dreaming or fantasizing about me.”

She gave him a quick kiss back.

“As for your sexy French maid, maybe we can take some pictures with me in this hot little number. I bet they would like that.” Memory said smiling at George. “So what do you say, should we start, or did you want to play first?” she gave him her sweetest sexiest smile.
 
He laughed, "oh my dear as much as I would love to play some more, I am not as young as I used to be and my," he grinned, "powers do not return so quickly."

Grasping the semi erect rod in his pants he smiled, "but we are getting there. So maybe a little acting the maid and some photos will help, but in the meantime let's answer these questions for the competition.
 
“Okay, let me get a pen and will fill in the application. I think I saw one there on the counter.” Memory said and got up, making sure to bend as she did, showing of her ass to George.

She got the pen and she started filling in the usual questions as to name, address, phone number, age. Then it came down to personal information and she was surprised by some of the questions asked.

“Shaved or Unshaved? Why in the hell would that be any of their business.” she laughed and wrote down shaved.

They asked an assortment of questions about what her hair color, measurements, height and weight, which she answered all of them.

“How many people have you been with some, woman or male, or are you still a virgin? Do you believe this? Is this what people will want to read about me?”

George had just nodded at her questions, making her fill out the form completely an honestly.

So she wrote that she had been with two men, no women, not a virgin. Then the next question was favorite position and she had to think a lot about that as she had little experience having only been on the bottom with her ex boyfriend and now with George. She really didn’t have a lot of experience to know what would be her favorite position, but she wrote down doggy style as that was the position so far she liked the most. Although she laughed, telling George she liked all of them and she would have rather put that down.

“Do you like oral sex and anal sex? OMG, I can only answer half this question, I’ve never had anal sex before. Should I just lie and put that I like both on there and someday we might just have to try anal, maybe. I don’t know for sure, I heard it hurts a lot.”

She went ahead and lied, saying she liked both, then they asked a variety of question’s about toys and ones she liked. She wrote down vibrators, being very general as she needed more experience to really answer that question also.

Then there was a group of questions concerning what type of man she liked.

“Okay, this is the part you fill out since you’re the type of man I like,” she said cuddling up a bit closer as she handed him the pen. “The kind of man I like, in fact, a whole lot.”
 
George laughed, "oh so you like them old and horny."

He grinned at her, "the thing is to be fun. Remember that the guys reading this magazine have already put you up on a pedestal. So give them the fantasy of the perfect woman, or at least the most fun loving."

He straightened a little so he could write properly. "Now let's see, you have answered truthfully for me, lets put the interesting answers."

"Shaved or unshaved? Prefer my man to have a least some cock grooming...though I myself am clean except for an arrow pointing to heaven."

"People been with. Well only one man, but a few boys," he looked at her with a grin, "also guys like girls who like girls. Even if it isn't the case they will never know, but will get you votes." He gave her a reassuring hug, "though most won't actually like it in real life, but lets say...does heavy petting count."

"Favourite position...let's say reached Reverse Cowgirl in dictionary of sex and haven't found one I don't like."

"Oral or anal...hmmm if your oral skills are good enough I may let you get anal."

"Toys," he smiled, "bent over the hood of a muscle car ... oh and whips chains and strapons. Guys love dominant women, if only in their minds."

"Last question, old and horny because they will be grateful."
 
“So is that really what you’re all about? Or is that supposed to be what kind of man I like. I’m a bit confused.” she asked as she read heard him answer the questions.

“You shouldn’t call yourself old, cause I sure don’t think you’re old and by your actions, they definitely act a lot younger than guys younger than you. What I really like is the experience an older guy has and how he uses that experience on me to bring me to heights I otherwise wouldn’t eve reach. You have already done that at least twice already, by letting me take over and being turned on by me like that.”

She leaned over and kissed him full on the lips, her passion and desire growing more for him the longer she was with him.

“So as a French maid, what can I do for you right now Sir?” she asked, seeing if he wanted to get into that roleplay or continue with the magazine and do some pictures.
 
Back
Top