Need help making an inspection list of GF

antnuge

Virgin
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Posts
9
Hi all,
New to BDSM scene. as is my GF.
We have been flirting with the idea of me conducting an "inspection" of her whenever I feel like no matter where we are.

I have a general idea on what I want to have as an inspection list for her to comply by but id really appreciate some help.

To start off I would either cup her breasts or ass and feel for warmth, and if not warm would either slap pull pinch or squeeze until they were.

basically I want to get her wet before I reach her pussy before the final inspection . it doesn't have to lead to sex but as long as she gets pleasure out of it. Oh and nothing to radical , we both new to it remember :D
 
It depends a lot on what you find hot about it in the first place and that makes it difficult to give advice about what would work for you.

One thing that can be hot, is making it impersonal. A bit like a doctor with really bad bedside manners or a pet show judge, inspecting teeth and mouth for example.
I'm sure that wouldn't work at all for a lot of people though.
 
Just make sure 'when ever you want' doesn't include innocent bystanders that didn't consent to watching your play, since what you're describing is inappropriate in public and may get you arrested if you start slapping her.
 
Thanks IrisAlthea, well its pretty much normal foreplay but the way we talked about it as a list was like I said, if breasts weren't warm or nipples erect I wouldn't move on the the next area. The impersonal thing is kind of a way of looking at it I guess.

Wicked Woman, I would never allow innocent bystanders to see it, shes all mine :D. Seriously though, I understand what your saying and completely agree. I should've correctly phrased the slapping as well, as I only meant lightly on her ass. I would never even think about hurting her, shes my world.

We keep the toys and harder ass slapping for home :)
 
Thanks IrisAlthea, well its pretty much normal foreplay but the way we talked about it as a list was like I said, if breasts weren't warm or nipples erect I wouldn't move on the the next area. The impersonal thing is kind of a way of looking at it I guess.

Wicked Woman, I would never allow innocent bystanders to see it, shes all mine :D. Seriously though, I understand what your saying and completely agree. I should've correctly phrased the slapping as well, as I only meant lightly on her ass. I would never even think about hurting her, shes my world.

We keep the toys and harder ass slapping for home :)

You don't seem to get it. Any amount of ass slapping in public is going to be offensive to others who weren't asked if they wanted to be party to your kink. Not only is public kinkery like this risky - as in police don't often ask nuanced questions about consent and such when a citizen reports a man assaulting a woman - it's also highly unethical. In other words: it's simply stupid.

But have it your own way. It's pretty hard to increase the gene pool from prison and in some cases that's a really good thing.
 
Mid West Yankee, again I regret not using the right choice if words. To me a small slap on her ass is literally just a friendly pat as one would with their loved one. I'm pretty sure the times I have I've done it anyone that would (if there was anyone as I don't do it in areas where there's people) have seen it would realise it to exactly what it was meant as. A sign of affection from a loving boyfriend to his girl. 2 youngsters in love. If that's to be reported to the police what's wrong with society?.. Here I'm Oz that would be seen exactly normal.
 
You don't seem to get it. Any amount of ass slapping in public is going to be offensive to others who weren't asked if they wanted to be party to your kink. Not only is public kinkery like this risky - as in police don't often ask nuanced questions about consent and such when a citizen reports a man assaulting a woman - it's also highly unethical. In other words: it's simply stupid.

But have it your own way. It's pretty hard to increase the gene pool from prison and in some cases that's a really good thing.

I'm always half and half on this issue. By the park? No. In a dance club? People are doing much worse all over the place. No children around. As much as I don't really countenance douchebaggery, if I saw someone whacking a chick on the ass lightly and I saw her obviously being into it I think I'd actually just smile. If your mutual enjoyment looks very much like that and nothing else, there ARE some venues that are sexually looser environments than others, I hope???

I guess growing up in NYC and actually seeing some freak flags fly left me with a more positive outlook on my own sexuality, ultimately. Up to a point. It's not the same as being flashed, I've had that happen too and it's not the same thing at all. Tacky is tacky, but it's not going to kill anyone either. Just keep it light light light and non challenging.
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry if I misunderstood the message but are you implying I'm a douche bag and a little ass pat is tacky?
 
I have a general idea on what I want to have as an inspection list for her to comply by but id really appreciate some help.

There are instructional videos on youtube, just search for "TSA pat down".
 
I think you could totally make the TSA pat down hot. The detachment, doing this as a duty and certainly not because you want to, etc.
This.
Detachment was the word I was looking for when I posted. Thank you!
 
Are you going to cup her breasts to check for warmth in public?

For a public inspection you could reach out and hold her hands, is her nail polish neat and unchipped? Are her hands too dry and need lotion?

If you told her to wear a certain piece of jewelry or only skirts/dresses has she obeyed?

In my opinion a stern look and a whispered "wait until I get you home, you will pay for this" is much hotter than a okay for public ass slap.
 
I would be giving her a panty and wetness inspection by hand and visual. That sounds good. A taste test could also be good!
 
NYTimesBest that's exactly what I had in mind! Thanks

Estaticsub, as much as I do love the sounds of that one area I dare not comment on is her nails. shes a chewer and doesn't matter what I try I cant get her to stop. But I do like your other ideas.

IrisAthea and Jelly, now im in the right mind set :D:D:rolleyes:;)
 
I'm sorry if I misunderstood the message but are you implying I'm a douche bag and a little ass pat is tacky?

Somebody with vastly more experience than you takes the time to give you a thoughtful and fun comment to your wacky post and you are flippant?
 
I suck at this forum stuff.. I'm not good at picking up differences between humour sarcasm and offensive comment. Might be best if I forget it. Sorry for the trouble but everyone has been considerably helpful.
 
Back
Top